Thread: animal jersey?

Registered User wardawgmalvicious's Avatar
    wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

animal jersey?

I was wondering if there is anyone who might be willing to part with their animal jersey? I've always wanted one, didn't have the money back then. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable sum. If there is anyone let me know.

wardawgmalvicious@gmail.com

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animalfan has his own jersey?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mines in pristine condition OP, whats it worth?

My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Mines in pristine condition OP, whats it worth?

I'll give you tree fiddy, shipped!

wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) wardawgmalvicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol no the one they had a few years back

im tryin to find a pic, I seen one earlier
    Arrogance breeds confidence, confidence breeds respect, respect breeds success.

damn I cant find it anymore

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wardawgmalvicious View Post
    lol no the one they had a few years back
    The one they had? From a few years back?

It's difficult to find one with the matching pants.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

lol nice

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Props for having a sense of humour OP. Have you tried just contancting the company? Don't they have a pressence on this forum in the supps section too? Could be worth a shot.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wardawgmalvicious View Post
    I was wondering if there is anyone who might be willing to part with their animal jersey? I've always wanted one, didn't have the money back then. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable sum. If there is anyone let me know.
    You might wanna ask at AnimalPak forum.
    http://forum.animalpak.com

I tried they said they wouldn't make anymore, they said they might do something like that in the future, but I know how that goes lol.

I didn't even know, I'm definitely never on forums at all. I didn't even know how to start a thread in the first place lol, had to google it. And thanks I'll try over there.