Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

WTF. My ex called me her "gay bestfriend". (srs) (text pics)

Does this mean no action or what? Im hanging out with her and 2 of her friends at her mom's. Maybe spending the night. And her and her friend said I'll be their gay bestfriend? What the phuck does that mean? Im straight. So I dont understand..? Lol

What do you think they mean?

POST #11 Friends reply
    Post 20
    Post 39, 40
    Attached Images
    Last edited by YungJoc; 01-02-2013 at 03:46 PM.

S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like you're being a beta ******* to me. Just go hang out and be yourself or don't go at all.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    █ █ Misc Car Crew (08 6.4 Powerstroke, some goodies) █ █
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    B:245/D:365/S:315

ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReyJay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You just got gayzoned. She has zero sexual attraction for you.

ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah you f*cked up good there son
    Bulking to hibernate

Brb late night repping binges

*Never pays for a kunt's meal crew*

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    youre gonna hang out with 3 girls

just ****ing go.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ReyJay View Post
    You just got gayzoned. She has zero sexual attraction for you.
    This here is the answer

thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000) thefourman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should have ignored it IMO, or just shot the idea down. She obviously wasn't very attracted to you already if she called you her "gay bestfriend," and you came off as an even bigger bish by getting so butthurt over it.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150788313

SQ 315
    BP 265
    DL 355x3
    SP 165

TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dude, you're in the friend zone. She's just not that into you.
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter

Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YungJoc View Post
    Does this mean no action or what? Im hanging out with her and 2 of her friends at her mom's. Maybe spending the night. And her and her friend said I'll be their gay bestfriend? What the phuck does that mean? Im straight. So I dont understand..? Lol

What do you think they mean?
    lmao your over thinking this..

Your hanging out with your "ex" .. her friends. You and 3 girls, and you obviously arnt getting any. So to them your the gay bestfriend who is hanging out with them, because if your with 3 bitches and spending the night & arnt getting any... your gay.

but in the end she was making a joke op, grow up.
    Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil. Psalm 23:4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful. - idgaf, this is just motivating

bertsmert7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    next time they say that reply with, "oh really I didnt know gay guys went balls deep in (insert ex gfs name)
    Bench - 295

Squat - 375

Deadlift - 405

YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Her friend
    Attached Images

Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bertsmert7 View Post
    next time they say that reply with, "oh really I didnt know gay guys went balls deep in (insert ex gfs name)
    No.

you neeeeeed to play it back.. send her some flamer queer **** "omg your soo right !!! like omg can I help you shop too and then go get our manis and pedis?????" .. That's how you get bishes to know when its time to shut the fuk up.
    Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil. Psalm 23:4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful. - idgaf, this is just motivating

tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude spaghetti is literally falling out your pockets.

GlutesBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlutesBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in b4 misc persuades OP to not go, and missing out on a 4some orgy

Her friend
    Dude, you do NOT know how to text girls for starters.. and secondly, you have nooooo clue when a bitch is basically saying stfu and stop texting me.

You fail.

Originally Posted by GlutesBreh View Post
    in b4 misc persuades OP to not go, and missing out on a 4some orgy
    inb4 your his brother or something because you obviously cant tell he isn't going to get **** just by the texts either..

edit, he has a shot after the physical text and she said WHY.. but then you ****ed up when you kept going back to the gay bestfriend thing. GROW UP dude honestly lol... its pathetic your taking that comment out of alllll the bad **** that a girl could say to you, seriously.

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude just go and bang all 3 of them.

toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    over reaction. attention seeking whore.

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    stop being beta

Pic #5 & 6 was from lastnight
    Attached Images

GlutesBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GlutesBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pic #5 was from lastnight
    most oblivious beta i ever met. Goodluc brah, no one can save you

bertsmert7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no idea how to talk to girls, geez
    Bench - 295

Squat - 375

Deadlift - 405

Registered User martinbowhunter's Avatar
    martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pic #5 & 6 was from lastnight
    Do you know how i know urine idiot

What do you reccomend. She basically called me gay

toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughkid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this

ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL you have no game son....

keep posting pics though, im interested on how thisll end

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you could have smashed, she said WHY when you said we aren't doing anything physical

I'm sry OP but you dun phucked up

JamesLeith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You messed that up, you should have just went along with it and ph@#!£d her brains out !!!!!! GO
    Cutting

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From what I understand maybe she is telling her parents you are their "gay best friend" so you can stay over at her house for the night? In that case go with it and get some
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.