randomuserlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carbs after workout?

So basically I used to go to work in the day and i would eat multiple meals containing carbs/protein to fuel me throughout the day, i'd have my workout at around 7-9pm and then just eat plain protein for the rest of the night.

however i started waking up and going straight to gym, i eat carbs before but do i need carbs after? this is to gain muscle.

DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

randomuserlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes i know to count your carbs etc and i knwo i need them before my workout but do i need them after?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by randomuserlol View Post
    yes i know to count your carbs etc and i knwo i need them before my workout but do i need them after?

What? I don't have anything before working out. You don't need them

Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by randomuserlol View Post
    Oddly enough, there's nothing wrong w/ checking the stickies at the top of the forum -- no special permission or privileges required:

"Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition": http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123915821

Stickies: more ignored than seatbelt laws. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯