Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Copypasta trolling FB sloots from hood FB troll account (MISC decides response)

Rediscovered a troll account I made in high school. Been spamming copypastas, finally got a response, lol'd. Need ideas for response.
    EDIT: Addition trolls on page 2

Uptight bish:

Second bish:

wat do?
    Last edited by YokedBrah; 12-17-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    Kroger Carbmaster vanilla milk crew

Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joel_R_H will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like where you're going with this

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    send this if you start arguing with them

lmao yhu whiite craker yhu shxt faces duck dnt get mad yhu got me fuk up ii have my dad beat yhur white ass yhu fukiin wiith the wrong black person tha thwy ii hate yhu whiite bythces that why iit look lyke yhu got aids yhu dirty white trash keep yo shxt clean nd keep the black diick out yhur mouth yhu fukiin ass whole hahah lmao yhu better watch yhur surround btc cuz ii have ppl on yhur head btc so yhu better tell yo family that yall got week to move cuz iim come nd found yhu nd blow yo shxt up btc.!!
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atxlsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That sounds lovely. When are you free?
    ***Positive Crew***
    ***Disregard everything, acquire aesthetics crew***

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's like ghetto talk with correct grammar, learn how to type it properly (incorrect grammar)

sounds like the whitest black guy in the world

nom sayin?

ya heard?

clap dem cheeks

chit son i am disappoint (approval of thread though)
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    send this if you start arguing with them

lmao yhu whiite craker yhu shxt faces duck dnt get mad yhu got me fuk up ii have my dad beat yhur white ass yhu fukiin wiith the wrong black person tha thwy ii hate yhu whiite bythces that why iit look lyke yhu got aids yhu dirty white trash keep yo shxt clean nd keep the black diick out yhur mouth yhu fukiin ass whole hahah lmao yhu better watch yhur surround btc cuz ii have ppl on yhur head btc so yhu better tell yo family that yall got week to move cuz iim come nd found yhu nd blow yo shxt up btc.!!
    lol i don't wanna go full retard yet. i haven't responded to either yet

live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Listen bitch, i have the balls in this relationship and we're eating at 1 of 3 places, burger king, mcdonalds, or taco bell. and you get to eat off the dollar menu because you're not worth more than that. then after you're goin to suck my dick in the back of my car, got it?

send that to the one who asked when u are free

Originally Posted by brake View Post
    It's like ghetto talk with correct grammar, learn how to type it properly (incorrect grammar)

sounds like the whitest black guy in the world

nom sayin?

ya heard?

clap dem cheeks

chit son i am disappoint (approval of thread though)
    yeah i know, just too lazy to modify copypasta too much

Originally Posted by live2serve View Post
    Listen bitch, i have the balls in this relationship and we're eating at 1 of 3 places, burger king, mcdonalds, or taco bell. and you get to eat off the dollar menu because you're not worth more than that. then after you're goin to suck my dick in the back of my car, got it?

send that to the one who asked when u are free
    OK i think i'm gonna do this one

wat about the other sloot

live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10) live2serve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by YokedBrah View Post
    wat about the other sloot
    I'm looking to persuade a girl to help me with one of my sexual fantasies. I want to lie down naked and act like a 1 year old. I want the girl to be dressed like a babysitter. She has to babysit me and acts in a nurturing way, as if i were one. I want her to cuddle and tickle me and I will respond by giggling like a baby. I want her to let me play with her boobs and suck on them and also to jerk me off, but i want her to do it in a way that controls the situation, for example the first few times i reach for her boobs she should slap my hand away and give a firm "no", but eventually i will start to cry and she will let me. I will also struggle a little bit when she jerks me off but she will be forceful and "hold me down".

best I could find lol, would rep you if I wasn't on RC

I'm looking to persuade a girl to help me with one of my sexual fantasies. I want to lie down naked and act like a 1 year old. I want the girl to be dressed like a babysitter. She has to babysit me and acts in a nurturing way, as if i were one. I want her to cuddle and tickle me and I will respond by giggling like a baby. I want her to let me play with her boobs and suck on them and also to jerk me off, but i want her to do it in a way that controls the situation, for example the first few times i reach for her boobs she should slap my hand away and give a firm "no", but eventually i will start to cry and she will let me. I will also struggle a little bit when she jerks me off but she will be forceful and "hold me down".

best I could find lol, would rep you if I wasn't on RC
    ok one sec

jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In!!

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yokedbrah View Post
    lol in

Guys I don't think it's working, they're not responding Bovice is very offensive I guess

GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeorgeClinton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok one sec
    Lol, lots of potential here

InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMAO.

in.

Guys i don't think it's working, they're not responding
    type please respond if they don't answer after a while lol

also where do you find these sloots to add?

BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol in

type please respond if they don't answer after a while lol

also where do you find these sloots to add?
    ^^ wizard, was doing this. and basically added one random girl i typed in i think and then just did mutual friends. FB didn't have those fraud prevention algorithms back when i made this in like 2008

ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in LOL

Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and ****. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace bitch

cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and ****. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace bitch
    lol

Fuk man, was just about to send this and she blocked me

Old troll for lulz:

Last edited by YokedBrah; 12-16-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Old troll for lulz:

lol'd i hope you continue doing this trolling for a while man it's my favourite type of threads on misc (fb trolling)

lol'd i hope you continue doing this trolling for a while man it's my favourite type of threads on misc (fb trolling)
    i will try to update later. a lot of people won't respond. I also have a much better troll account from the same time period with a hot bish as our protagonist instead of the *** of this account. i have messages saved from the other account that would ruin lives, actually felt a little bad lol

tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol'd at name and complete opposite reactions.
    I'm a wizard.