scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thoughts on CLA?

I am sure this topic has been covered on a previous occasion but I can't seem to find it.
    Has anyone taken CLA and can attest to it's success? Any research I have looked at says it helps with weight loss in rats but hasn't been proven in humans. I figured the best way to find out was to ask people who have used it before for their thoughts?

funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) funlibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Clinical CLA study on humans

Originally Posted by scotthm2 View Post
    I am sure this topic has been covered on a previous occasion but I can't seem to find it.
    Has anyone taken CLA and can attest to it's success? Any research I have looked at says it helps with weight loss in rats but hasn't been proven in humans. I figured the best way to find out was to ask people who have used it before for their thoughts?
    Hello!

I found this on the pharma-help website:

"CLA Clinical Trials and Studies-- In a recent Norwegian CLA study involving 60 overweight men and women followed for 12 weeks, subjects taking CLA lost an average of six pounds of body fat compared to subjects taking a placebo. As in other recent studies, CLA resulted not in actual weight loss but in improved body composition reducing body fat while preserving muscle mass.

A one-year continuation of the original 12-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 180 overweight subjects, showed that CLA supplementation stopped weight regain, preventing subjects from regaining the 8 percent of body fat they lost in the first year and there were no CLA side effects."

I take CLA in combination with all of the other healthy changes I am making, so I can not say personally if it is benefiting me solely on its own, but I suppose it doesn't hurt either!
    "You don't have to be the expert, you just need to know how to find one and ask!"

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CLA can be found in egg yolks.
    I once tried to research if it worked, most people said waste of money and not to bother.

Spingos7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cla

Just started CLA myself yesterday. My trainer swears by it and he's ripped but it may not be due to cla. One of my favorite female bodybuilders is Ashley Horner and I read she takes it. Not sure if it works but I decided I would find out for myself. A lot of mixed reviews about it .