sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wife decided it was time to "pretty up" the weight room.

Some new blinds, a littile paint, new mirror, light and floor and you go from this...

To this

Sorry about the pic quality.
    Started at 328lbs
    Current at 227lbs and counting.
    Current goal 225lbs (step by step)

()==() York Barbell Club No. 19 ()==()

Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=sackamous;1003210793]Some new blinds, a littile paint, new mirror, light and floor and you go from this...

Very Nice, lucky man to have a wife that will fix up the weight room. Looks good. Which rack do you have?
    PT, DPT
    Doctor of Physical Therapy
    Certified manual therapist

sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Pelipe;1003214673]
    Originally Posted by sackamous View Post
    Some new blinds, a littile paint, new mirror, light and floor and you go from this...

Very Nice, lucky man to have a wife that will fix up the weight room. Looks good. Which rack do you have?
    Thats the fitness gear rack at dicks. Im saving to buy an elite rack, not really sure y anymore though. This one is way stronger than ill ever be, and has been super solid for the little while ive owned it, deff well worth the 400 bucks. I just want to say I have an Elite I guess lol, plus the colors will match better lol.
    Started at 328lbs

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing what a few simple changes can do. Congratulations.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=sackamous;1003219233]
    Originally Posted by Pelipe View Post

Thats the fitness gear rack at dicks. Im saving to buy an elite rack, not really sure y anymore though. This one is way stronger than ill ever be, and has been super solid for the little while ive owned it, deff well worth the 400 bucks. I just want to say I have an Elite I guess lol, plus the colors will match better lol.
    I'd instead put the money towards a set of Ironmasters to replace the dumbbells. I have a set like those (I believe they're Bowflex 0-90s). I've found that I can't lift the equal poundage as when using my pro dumbbells because of the awkward grip and overall balance.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If my memory serves me right, this was the same lady that bought you the power rack OP? You got a good woman there. The place looks great. I find it makes it a lot easier to pull yourself off the couch when the place is warmer and tidyer.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallLanky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't call it "Pretty" I think it looks way better though! She upgraded it nicely.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can see an interior design subsection looming!
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking good man
    Don't break the mirror!

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Letting some light in your gym is good --those blinds are a good idea. I wouldn't be embarrassed by the rack... but I might have hid those bowflex dumbbells before taking the photo.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats the room size?

hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First she gets you the power rack and now this... amazing...!!! Just a few simple changes and it looks so much better. well done
    ()---() York Barbell Club #24 ()---()

[QUOTE=BAVE;1003234083]
    Originally Posted by sackamous View Post

I'd instead put the money towards a set of Ironmasters to replace the dumbbells. I have a set like those (I believe they're Bowflex 0-90s). I've found that I can't lift the equal poundage as when using my pro dumbbells because of the awkward grip and overall balance.
    Lol figured they would come up. Ive been looking on craigs list for better, they work unless I find a good deal.

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    If my memory serves me right, this was the same lady that bought you the power rack OP? You got a good woman there. The place looks great. I find it makes it a lot easier to pull yourself off the couch when the place is warmer and tidyer.
    The very one and the same, she came in the other day and asked what I wanted for christmas, I said either a mirror or stall matt to put unded the rack. Well she got the 2 mirrors you see on the side at walmart but when we hung them they didnt quite cover the old window and the reflections were different hights ( old crooked walls I guess) So she went get a big one at the glass place I decided to hange it with notched molding and it made a nice frame. I painted it black cause I liked the look on the little ones and she just ran with the color around the room. She said I had to stall matt the hole room if I waned some cause of the difference in hight, I didnt argue. The blinds were her call she said the foil didnt match anymore lol. The celling fan didnt work and was in the way so when I was changing out the other two in the house I just bought a big florresent light and replaced it.
    Started at 328lbs

Originally Posted by TallLanky View Post
    I wouldn't call it "Pretty" I think it looks way better though! She upgraded it nicely.
    That was what she told the guy at lowes when we were buying molding for the mirror and paint. We were making a pretty weight room. I think serious is a better adjitive for the look, Either way love the outcome.

Originally Posted by BAVE View Post
    Whats the room size?
    11' x 13' there is a tread mill to the right of the bike in that corner, and a corner computer desk on the near corner you cant see. Also where my big stereo is, cant lift without loud tunes .
    Started at 328lbs

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Changes look good, lifting is always better in a nice enviroment. Update equipment as needed to keep wife happy.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really liking the blinds, they look much nicer than the silver foil / insulation.

Originally Posted by iportal View Post
    Really liking the blinds, they look much nicer than the silver foil / insulation.
    Yea they finished the room, I was nervous when the foil came down but I got use to the blinds real quick.
    Started at 328lbs