LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to Natural Bodybuilding

Hi! I am new to natural bodybuilding....my first competition will be in April 2013. I would love to get any tips, advice for a first timer!

Also - any critique on my current physique..good and bad are welcome Just remember I have 15 weeks, and its natural
    Attached Images

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Upper body is very good - I think your legs could do with some more, have you got a quad sweep? Hard to tell. But good job nonetheless, esp with 15 weeks to go

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you are looking quite good but do you have a better lower pose photo? I think it's just the picture but it makes your lower body look very small compared to the upper.

I'm almost wondering if you would do better in the physique category? That's just IMO

LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I think you are looking quite good but do you have a better lower pose photo? I think it's just the picture but it makes your lower body look very small compared to the upper.

I'm almost wondering if you would do better in the physique category? That's just IMO
    Thank You

Legs are my weakest link...I am working them twice a week to put on size. But the first goal when I decided to compete was to get them to match my upper body - its tough! I do not want to have to decrease the size of my upper body at all..and actually would like to increase it slightly. Here is another shot of the legs.
    Attached Images
    ******** Page: www.********.com/getfitwithguido
    Twitter: @lbguido1
    Instagram: lbguido
    Tumblr: lisabguido

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your back is killer!! awesome upper body, seriously good work. How long have you been training for??

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look amazing! I agree with the others about your legs, but all things considered, Nice Job!! Glad to see someone who built first, i was happy to find it wasnt the thread i thought it was.

Keep us updated and good luck!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    You look amazing! I agree with the others about your legs, but all things considered, Nice Job!! Glad to see someone who built first, i was happy to find it wasnt the thread i thought it was.

Keep us updated and good luck!
    I decided to compete and found my trainer in October. My arms have always looked like this...its the rest of me that needs work Why are the legs so tough to build! I am glad I have 15 weeks...and that I train them twice a week! I just purchased a Bodycraft Elite home gym...so I can really focus on training while I am not with my trainer as well. Thanks everyone so much for the feedback!!
    ******** Page: www.********.com/getfitwithguido
    Twitter: @lbguido1
    Instagram: lbguido
    Tumblr: lisabguido