kend44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Could anybody critique my fat loss plan?

Hi thanks for taking a look at my plan, it is a rough sort of guide I had good results just simply swapping the fatty foods for some green and not counting calories.

Well I will be starting a new job soon which will allow me to get to the gym at least 4 times a week I also play football (soccer) twice a week, I want to lose fat and not muscle while still improving my cardio is that possible?

I have been looking to something to give me extra energy while cutting I had looked at USBLabs oxyelite Pro however can't find it anywhere in stock however I have been recommended to try LG sciences Rezolution has anybody got any experience with this or know of something better to take in morning and midday to look energy levels and fat loss. I have also been told that LG Rezolution is very strong has anybody had any bad experiences with it?

To keep as much muscle on at the same time how often should I do cardio and lift weights?

At the weekend I'm hoping to update my body space with pictures and also keep updating at least once every 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips you can give me.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should really consider counting calories and macros. Cutting out fatty foods isn't a good way to do it, our body needs fats. If you are set on not counting calories the best thing to do is decrease carb intake, you needs fats and protein, you don't need carbs.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

I should've explained better I meant like fatty deep friend chips, take aways and general junk food. I will still be eating plenty of meats but swapping the chips for salads lol.

Anybody good or bad experience with fat burners? Thanks