Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitz32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong WK hypocrites ITT, will be back on the mara saying how much they hate whales.

Congrats for destroying moby dick OP.
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    Its important to have fun in life of course, but when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there is working hard, someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning, just remember that. - Arnold

Curling in the Squat Rack PRETTYBRAHSWAG's Avatar
    PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP pls respond.

I am praying for you safety.

Please stay safe OP.

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're a dick.
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any nuwz on that video op?
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know how to tell you what a great friend Strrrike was. Anything that guy could do to get a rush he would do it. He went sky diving, rock climbing, snorkeling, and pretty much anywhere else he could get hurt or killed. Usually he would take me along with him. Sometimes I would go kicking and screaming, but I owe a lot of my life experience to him. A lot of the things we did together, I wouldn't have gotten to do without him in my life. When he got sick there were still a lot of adventures he wanted to have. I went with him again on his adventure. Watching two old men climb a mountain making frequent stops had to be a funny sight. He didn’t let me give up; he never would have let me give up in anything we were doing together.

I know there are a lot of people right now hurting, because Strrrike was such a bright light in your life. His children and grandchildren have lost such a special loved one. Strrrike was the friend I knew would do anything for me, and I would do anything for him. He wanted to be there for anyone who needed it, and was happy to share his faith with those who needed to hear it. He was a gentle soul but he could also be as stubborn as the day is long. He had his flaws, but he also had many fine qualities as well, and was smart as a whip. In school he always helped me when I was struggling with a class. He just got it and never minded helping me to learn how to do it. Strrrike had that way with people. He didn’t mind helping you if you needed it. He loved teaching his grandchildren and his children before them all the life lessons they needed to learn. He instilled in them all the values he lived his life by, and I was fortunate enough to get to see them grow up through his teachings. Now my children and grandchildren are friends with his which makes me happy. I can see him in all their bright little faces, and I know that he was proud to have such a beautiful family. Strrrike was a man who knew how lucky he was.

It’s hard to think that we are not going to get to see him anymore. While we miss him here we know that he is now in a better place looking down at all of us and hopefully smiling over me up here trying to talk about him. There will never be another like Strrrike and we need to remember to have a little adventurer in our life and not take everything so seriously. That’s how Strrrike lived his life, and it worked for him. Let’s celebrate his life by trying to take time to smell the roses and live in the moment. I know he will be along for the ride in our hearts.

peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000) peterke1337 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wheres the video?

Prepare your neg train gentlemen

arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Torarox View Post
    I don't know how to tell you what a great friend Strrrike was. Anything that guy could do to get a rush he would do it. He went sky diving, rock climbing, snorkeling, and pretty much anywhere else he could get hurt or killed. Usually he would take me along with him. Sometimes I would go kicking and screaming, but I owe a lot of my life experience to him. A lot of the things we did together, I wouldn't have gotten to do without him in my life. When he got sick there were still a lot of adventures he wanted to have. I went with him again on his adventure. Watching two old men climb a mountain making frequent stops had to be a funny sight. He didn’t let me give up; he never would have let me give up in anything we were doing together.

I know there are a lot of people right now hurting, because Strrrike was such a bright light in your life. His children and grandchildren have lost such a special loved one. Strrrike was the friend I knew would do anything for me, and I would do anything for him. He wanted to be there for anyone who needed it, and was happy to share his faith with those who needed to hear it. He was a gentle soul but he could also be as stubborn as the day is long. He had his flaws, but he also had many fine qualities as well, and was smart as a whip. In school he always helped me when I was struggling with a class. He just got it and never minded helping me to learn how to do it. Strrrike had that way with people. He didn’t mind helping you if you needed it. He loved teaching his grandchildren and his children before them all the life lessons they needed to learn. He instilled in them all the values he lived his life by, and I was fortunate enough to get to see them grow up through his teachings. Now my children and grandchildren are friends with his which makes me happy. I can see him in all their bright little faces, and I know that he was proud to have such a beautiful family. Strrrike was a man who knew how lucky he was.

It’s hard to think that we are not going to get to see him anymore. While we miss him here we know that he is now in a better place looking down at all of us and hopefully smiling over me up here trying to talk about him. There will never be another like Strrrike and we need to remember to have a little adventurer in our life and not take everything so seriously. That’s how Strrrike lived his life, and it worked for him. Let’s celebrate his life by trying to take time to smell the roses and live in the moment. I know he will be along for the ride in our hearts.
    BS theres no way he died from a fight

thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    7 pages and I am dissapoint
    No negative energy, I will mute ya
    Only Positive energy surrounds me
    Only, open minds around me
    Only, free spirits around me
    I let my vision guide me.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154495553

Registered User lerevoltingblob's Avatar
    lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty disappointed with this thread

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strrrike View Post
    ...I hurl abuse at her for what felt like hours, so loud that everyone in the pub is looking at me. She ends up crying, going home early...
    Alcohol or no alcohol, that was uncalled for. You had absolutely no right to berate her like that, especially in public.

NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, you fight that crackhead brother yet?

Where's the vid, OP?

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op where's video op
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP u ded?
    Starting Weight: 108 lb (21 months)

*Check out every window reflection Crew

arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    waiting for the video....

NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Op. you fukin liar.

Un-Aesthetic Diabetic wereireland's Avatar
    wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    op's an *******, why did he need to do that in public, ruining everyone's new years.

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shes ugly as fuk Good Job OP
    ***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

Cookie92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cookie92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cookie92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cookie92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cookie92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cookie92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Waitin on vid..

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op where's video op

kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong thread backfire. Have you ever fought a crackhead bro? You better pepper your angus op and pepper it good.
    ***Dirty South Crew*** B'ham Al chapter

{Spartan Helot} 1.31.2013

Scar*bro

"I will strike down upon the with GREAT vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

It is not the weapon that matters, it is the warrior.

Fuk an injury

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalejh01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    read 7 pages and found no vid.......

.......... fukkin ******* op

UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500) UncleFranz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bottle_cap View Post
    OP you seem awfuly confident that you wont lose

im gonna assume this is your first fight and the only training you have is 15 minutes of youtube highschool fight videos
    Fuarking lol

And so on op's green reputation was never seen again
    Last edited by UncleFranz; 01-05-2013 at 09:12 AM.

jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimrussle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If the whale didnt do chit to you i hope u get a hiding. Srs.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kamboo View Post
    Strong thread backfire. Have you ever fought a crackhead bro? You better pepper your angus op and pepper it good.
    Seriously , crack heads will fight to the death for their rock.

OP is 5-8, a *******, and will die.

amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Curling in the Squat Rack PRETTYBRAHSWAG's Avatar
    PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) PRETTYBRAHSWAG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strrrike View Post
    I'm not dead you *******s the fight is at 6pm UK time today, so 9 /12 hours time
    OP's last post is on 1/3, 3:37 AM.

OP's last sign on is 1/5, 12:14pm.

Thanks for wasting our time, *******.

Originally Posted by PRETTYBRAHSWAG View Post
    OP's last post is on 1/3, 3:37 AM.

OP's last sign on is 1/5, 12:14pm.

Thanks for wasting our time, *******.
    This thread is roll bread, load up the neg cannon

InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500)
    We will make OP green if he delivers.

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by InvalidUsername View Post
    We will make OP green if he delivers.
    Dont get your hopes up