ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile kris gethin program

Not the DTP one. Im about to start this program today now that i can walk on my ruptured achilles tendon once more but i already have ON Serious Mass because im and ecto-endo and im skinny. Apart from my stomach legs and butt. Will i be ok using SM because i dont wanna throw it away, im too poor to chuck it and get gold standard? Gonna use this to enter the transformation comp - never done anything like this before

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    you came to right place. you don't need Kris Gethins right now. Go for it after doing a good beginners routine. ( which you find in the stickies) You really don't need any supplements either. I'm running a novice/intermediate program and I'm not using any special supps besides bcaa and whey, which is protein. and multivitamins. But if you eat good and count you macros, you wont need that.
    my workout log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147657213
    my blog about weight lifting -> http://jsaarelainen.wordpress.com/
    "May the sun illuminate thy path!"

my currents : sq 319 - dl 419 - bp - 231 - ohp 143
    my goals 2014 : sq 341 - dl 440 - bp 242 - ohp 154

ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ulsak View Post
    you came to right place. you don't need Kris Gethins right now. Go for it after doing a good beginners routine. ( which you find in the stickies) You really don't need any supplements either. I'm running a novice/intermediate program and I'm not using any special supps besides bcaa and whey, which is protein. and multivitamins. But if you eat good and count you macros, you wont need that.
    I was hoping to try enter the body transformation comp. Surely a beginner routine wouldnt be enough?

SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChrisCyrus View Post
    I was hoping to try enter the body transformation comp. Surely a beginner routine wouldnt be enough?
    The body transformation comp is just that... transforming your body - so you will (I'm sure) find that with regular exercise, lifting weights and a good diet your body composition will change as you increase your lean body mass.

I certainly wouldn't go throwing away that protein powder... if you don't use it now, you will be able to use it later down the line.

Check the stickies in the nutrition thread by Emma-Leigh to help you understand how many calories you should be taking in and start off on a beginner routine, if it's too easy after a 2 or 3 weeks and your sure that your lifting is with good form, then switch up to another program.

I would say enter the body transform comp... it will be good motivation for you to stay true to your goal and keep to your diet and exercise plan.

I feel your pain with the achilles by the way... I did mine in 2006, I'll never forget that pain!