DKV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Member, Need your professional advice.

Okay so a quick bio of myself. I am 24 years old. I have been a big boy my whole life. Its been a roller coaster ride for my weight as long as I can remember. I usually gain or lose 20 lbs a year depending on how things are. Last year, I had two benign tumors and fell into depression. I ballooned all the way up to 360. I hated the way I looked and decided it was time for a serious change. As of March 2012 to now, I have lost 60 lbs while exercising and dieting off and on. Currently I am around 305-295 range and am 6'2 in height. Over the last month and a half I have decided to go hard and really change my life for the better and good. In the last month I actually lost 15 lbs of my total 60 loss.
    Its time to be in my prime for the next 10 years and I need your help to do so.

Here is my current workout schedule:

Sunday - Cardio - Rest Day
    Monday - Morning cardio session 3 miles jog/walk. Chest/Triceps at night
    Tuesday, Wedesday, Thursday - Morning cardio 3 miles. Boxing 2 hours at night (1 hr speed bag work and ab, 1 hr heavy bag training consist of 9 rds each rd being a different workout)
    Friday - Morning cardio session 3 miles. Biceps/shoulders at night.
    Saturday - Cardio - Rest Day

My current intake of food.
    Before my cardio in the morning I usually eat 3 small clementines and 1 banana.
    After cardio, I have a 40 g GNC AMP protein shake.
    Lunch: 6-7 eggs with brocolli or other veggies.
    Snack on fruits throughout the day
    Preworkout meal - 6-7 eggs with veggies
    After workout - 40 g GNC AMP shake
    Post workout meal - Lean chicken breast or lean cut of steak.

The reason why I am coming here is I need professional help and advice from the pros such as yourselves. I want to know if I am eating too much, too little, too much training, not enough, any advice or info would be much appreciated. I want to lost around 50-60 lbs by June for my annual Las Vegas Trip and then get around my goal of 230 lbs. I am not trying to look like a bodybuilder or ripped fitness model. I just want to be healthy and in fighting form. I love combat sports which is why I box so much to hone my skills. I want to eventually enter some amateur boxing tourneys when my cardio and body is up to par.

Any advice or input would be much appreciated seriously. Hope to hear from you all soon.

-DKV

ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you're 24 y r u in the teen section? go to adult place.

Originally Posted by ThomasCreel View Post
    if you're 24 y r u in the teen section? go to adult place.
    Didn't know where to put the thread in. First timer Jr.

I'm not over 35,
    not a female body builder
    Not a powerlifter/strongman
    not a personal trainer.

This was the only forum I saw in the "specifically for you" section that seemed to be it.

brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP judging by your join date it is likely you made this as your new years resolution

my advice to you is to give up now because you will end up quitting anyway.

TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100)
    brendan0076 could be right. But remember OP, diet is everything. No use working out if you're not putting the right food in your body.
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter

FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all, you need to work back and legs, get a good routine and follow it.
    Read the stickies for diet help, PM me if your unsure of anything, i dont know everything though.

Keep motivated and good luck

Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You seem to have plenty of cardio, since you already have that down, the #1 thing will be to go on a calorie deficit of 300-500 a day or even up to a 1000 and in order to do that you need to find out how many calories you burn in a day first. Under the nutrition section there is plenty of stickies to help you get started with that. Myfitnesspal is also one of the many calorie counters available online for tracking your daily calorie consumption.
    https://www.pinnaclephysique.com/online-coaching

Actually no, this is not my new year's resolution. This is a life change for the good. I have been working hard at it since early November. I am going to be a senior at a Big 10 school and want to be able to actually enjoy the greater things in life such as sky diving, scuba, etc.

I have been lurking this site for years but its time for an honest commitment.

Think what you want but this is the truth.

voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're in the right section man don't worry about it.

Read up on fat loss. Use the search bar.

You have a pretty good schedule, getting alot of cardio in. don't just work out chest/ and tri's... you can deff do more than that. Find out a 3 day lifting schedule and the other 3 days do cario.
    find a thermogenic to help you out and eat really strict. you're like on a lifetime cut. don't cut too fast either or else you'll have ALOT of skin hanging there.

Just search up, there's alot of good info on this site. Your situation is like alot of people and doesn't just have one simple answer.

Ignore these reds by the way

Yea I think diet is everything as well. Over the Christmas break, too much going out and drinking have definitely slowed my numbers. The spring semester is about to begin so that will definitely curb going out.

All the positive advice so far has been great.

As for chest/triceps. I usually do 3 different sets of 5x10 for each muscle group

I am thinking about switching out boxing on Wednesdays to work on my back.

As for legs, my legs are pretty strong and toned already. Walking and carrying this weight as definitely helped with that. I wouldn't mind more definition on my thighs though.

I will continuously try to keep this thread updated.

Currently I am consuming around 1-1 1/2 gallons of water a day. No soda or juice what so ever.

I remember I did a body composition test a while back. My lean mass is around 190-195. My BF comp is at around 27-28.

My resting calorie expenditure was around 1800. My working calorie expenditure was around 2800-2900.

That's all I can really remember since I don't have the full sheet anymore.