First off, I've been lurking for a while (mainly misc, just for the lols) and finally decided to signup, so heya.
Anyway, I'm a sophomore in highschool and I run cross country and track (primarily 800/1600 in track). I've been a legitimate athlete since the the 7th grade, but have never lifted seriously. I signed up primarily to make this log, and through it, hopefully keep myself motivated and give anyone who needs it a push. My goals so far as lifting go aren't to become as aesthetic as possible, or to lift as heavy as possible, but to give myself more physical (and mental) strength for my running.
So, onto the guidelines for this log:
- I'll be updating the log everyday
- Each entry will detail my lifting, running, and supplemental (pushups, core, stretching, body-weight work) exercising.
- I WILL NOT be logging what I eat, I'm simply going to be eating "clean," and eating as much as possible.
- Each post will have a synopsis of how I felt throughout the day.
- Each post will have a motivational quote, video, and picture.
To finish up, I'd really appreciate it if anyone reading this would follow this thread, give me feedback, and neg away if I get lax. Thanks.
Thread: Building With Brikkx