Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    at least you instill fear

kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iinstillfear View Post
    a ****ty liberal arts degree
    a gun
    a car

nothing else no job and girlfriend cheated on me with a black

no more my takeover starts tomorow (no lie)
    Ouch....

ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    quit that piece of **** cause managers didnt want to give me promotion
    Well, find a new job. It gives you something to do in spare time so your not pondering life all the time, and who knows... you might meet a bish
    ***Canadian Crew***

ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThickAssNeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a ****ty liberal arts degree
    a gun
    a car

nothing else no job and girlfriend cheated on me with a black

no more my takeover starts tomorow (no lie)
    when life gives you lemonade broadcast.

iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mk8 View Post
    at least you instill fear
    i try

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    I was going to care but then I saw you were red.

red you say?
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iinstillfear is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Angry ****ing hungry as fukkkkkkkkkkkk

mom and bitch ass sisters dont get out of the fuking kitchen !!!!!!!

grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000)
    you still got christmas leftovers? i just ate a bunch

Cant spell LAT without LT Taktical's Avatar
    Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wait.... Wait... you want them out of the kitchen?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. ARMY 13A "King of Battle"
    #Trancefamily #Techno #Team140
    A.C.E. Certified Trainer
    Misc Music Festival Crew **TRANCE/TECHNO Mixes on my mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/transcode**

LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Taktical View Post
    Wait.... Wait... you want them out of the kitchen?
    have them make you something like theyre supposed to.....

bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertstriated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pics of sisters oppie

Originally Posted by grobblepot View Post
    you still got christmas leftovers? i just ate a bunch
    yes prime rib

Originally Posted by LiveStrongly View Post
    have them make you something like theyre supposed to.....
    they're mad cause i went stupid of sisters bf on christman eve i said i was gonna drag his ass outside if he didnt let go my sisters hand

i was at the zoo observing the lions

spent a good time watching lions in the cage

female lions is always nervous/anxious paces back and forth

male lion sleeps and when he walks he walks and doent ask for pemission if anyone stands in his way he walks through them with a "not a single fuk is given" attitute

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Zoo: Making animals lazy,since they started.

It's like giving food to foreveralone with a computer in a locked room. fap all you want

i feel like life is passing me by

but i dont know where to start

Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000) Ryanator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Insert finger in angus

Trust me OP

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start with a job
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think when you stop caring about what society/the media tells you what is important, then you can grab life by the throat and go whereever u want to go..

Originally Posted by bbwinner View Post
    I think when you stop caring about what society/the media tells you what is important, then you can grab life by the throat and go whereever u want to go..
    easier said than done

Talking Wiz Khalifa

wtf ...

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong 6 pack. goal physique right there. hopefully attainable natural
    See user title srs

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dem abs

JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JeffB284 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Casters gonna cast...

evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evo315 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He looks weighed down by his chains. He should take those off before he gets back problems.

We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You would think he could put on some bulk with the constant munchies he must have all the time
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Ravens, Lakers, Angels

Ball So Hard University

DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    if he got huge his tatts would look like chit
    "In my training camp, me working with you, get your weight down and you're not fighting for money.
    God knows this in your heart. You ain't gotta answer the man. See, man judges man's actions.
    God judges man's heart. You go in the ring for God, now you got the whole world shook up."
    Muhammad Ali

TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNewmo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: Miscers hate someone who has made more money in a few years then they will in their entire lives.

H8rs gonna h8
    We were all witnesses.

Let them say I misc'ed in the time of Zyzz, king of aesthetics!

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well smoking weed 24/7 tends to fukc you up, i wont be surprised waking up to some gossip news saying he over dosed on some similar sh!t

Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Topmann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frommisc View Post
    well smoking weed 24/7 tends to fukc you up, i wont be surprised waking up to some gossip news saying he over dosed on some similar sh!t
    overdosed on marijuana yes

Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Topmann View Post
    overdosed on marijuana yes
    on some similar **** he said

i swaer to god 90% of misc is retarded and cant even read
    natypes crew