xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxLorixx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to get a good certification for personal training with financial limits?

So I have a certification from ACTION, but they're not NCCA accredited. I don't have much money but I do have a passion for fitness and want a good certification. Any tips? Thanks!

Maynard311862 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maynard311862 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh I'm glad you said that. I forgot all about that site. Can I ask you something? Did you take the FREE Certification and pass or did you do the upgraded version?

And I'm sorry to not answer your question, but I really don't know of any CPT's that are reputable that cost less than a few hundred $$$

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Save your money. You're lucky that to be able to be a "certified trainer" it only costs a few hundred dollars with a reputable company. A college degree costs a lot more.

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to agree with Woofie. If you take fitness seriously, then you can find a way to come up with the $300-600 necessary to be certified by one of the better organizations.

DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeadliftDOMS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xxLorixx View Post
    So I have a certification from ACTION, but they're not NCCA accredited. I don't have much money but I do have a passion for fitness and want a good certification. Any tips? Thanks!
    There are some organizations that have payment plans you can look into. I would pick from one that is accredited as most places look for that. You may be able to get a job in the mean time and some gyms will help you get your certification.

titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like the above comment, some companies offer payment plans. I did the payment plan with NASM and put $200 down with $36 a month to pay off $499. If you really want it, you'll find a way to get it.
    Something clever and deep.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    ACE Personal Trainer Certification
    TRX