luckypatrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DCP + Super HD. Conflicting?

I got DCP and a bottle of super hd(friend bought 2 but only took 1 and i got from him real cheap)

Was thinking about stacking them but noticed Super HDs formula has what they call IFAS50-3 (Camellia sinensis extract, Tuber Fleeceflower extract and Chinese Mistletoe extract).

Looking into that, i see it is described as:
    "IFAS503™ is a novel ingredient comprised of three potent Fatty Acid Synthase (FAS) inhibitors: Camellia sinensis extract, Tuber Fleeceflower extract and Chinese Mistletoe extract. Inhibiting FAS can greatly reduce the body’s ability to store fat helping your body to focus on the fat you already have! Additionally, several clinical trials have shown that inhibiting FAS provides powerful appetite support helping you stay on track to your high-def results."
    "Research suggests that Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower and Parasitic Loranthus are among the most potent FAS inhibitors. FAS is an enzyme that produces fatty acids which can be used as high energy fuel for tissue during intense exercise or more commonly stored in fat cells as triacylglycerol. When FAS is inhibited, the body’s ability to form fatty acids for storage is limited which may lead to appetite and weight reduction."

DCP main ingredient(Tetradecylthioacetic Acid) is a fatty acid, so im wondering if it would be counter productive to take them at the same time.

Would they conflict with each other or am i good to go here?

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're not trying to store the TTA, which is what FAS inhibitors prevent. I think you're good to go but I'm not biochemist.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

luckypatrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man.

Maybe someone from genomyx(or anyone else) can chime in and clear this up for good???

Also curious about fish oil and other fatty acids.
    Last edited by luckypatrick; 01-01-2013 at 05:50 PM.