Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Fat loss. 245~ lbs to 135. 8 month progress. CHECK THIS OUT! 17 y/o transformation.

Hey guys, it's been around 8 or so months since I started losing weight and stuff. Here's some progress. I went from 245~ lbs to 135 now. I took this picture in the gym today. (lol @ the new years resolution***s at my gym) Anyways, obesity isn't due to genetics. You CAN lose weight. Don't drink diet coke **** and cheetos. I ate lean meat, healthy fats, complex carbs, and veggies every single day. I was at a deficit of around 1500 and now I eat about 2500~ a day for my clean bulk. I was just making this thread to show everyone that it IS possible. Don't ****ing give up. Think of how much happier you'd be if you didn't give up. Give up now, and you'll regret it in a month when you're behind in progress. Will post my routine afterwards. I'm 5'9, and I'll be 17 tomorrow also. I just take in protein and creatine. That's all.

Edit: sorry I can't post links guys, I don't have over 50 posts.
    Attached Images

Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Long1020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome transformation man, your confidence must have shot through the roof, mine did when i lost 50 pounds.

5K's & pull-ups PerfectFormForever's Avatar
    PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Embedded:

nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50) nhvider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Long1020 View Post
    awesome transformation man, your confidence must have shot through the roof, mine did when i lost 50 pounds.
    Thanks, and yeah I'm a little too self confident now. Kinda sucks sometimes. But congrats on your weight loss too!

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GJDM. Wish I would have stuck to it when I was your age. You look much better now. You can stick to bulking for a while now, you'll be a beast by 18.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    GJDM. Wish I would have stuck to it when I was your age. You look much better now. You can stick to bulking for a while now, you'll be a beast by 18.
    Yeah thanks

PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome transformation, do you know how much LBM you lost on the way there? And how did you go with your deficits(every how much time did you lower it even more)

Smile

Originally Posted by PSSR View Post
    awesome transformation, do you know how much LBM you lost on the way there? And how did you go with your deficits(every how much time did you lower it even more)
    no idea :/ sorry.. and i just started at about 500 deficit then 1000 about 2 months later and then about one month after that I went to 1500 deficit

Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000) Danielbednarz2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats! Quite the inspiration!

WorkoutRey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 236 looking to lose!! What did you do??

CoryP12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How were you able to lose all the left over stomach fat/loose skin??! I have lost 75 pounds within the last 7-8 months. Started at 275, and now down to 200 at 18 yrs old. But i still have a lot of belly fat and make me feel like i have not lost any weight. I eat oatmeal with 8-10 egg whites with salsa for breakfast and chicken and veggies for lunch and dinner. Lift 5-6 days a week with cardio 3-4 days a week, and am eating fewer calories but not sure how many less to be honest, need to start though.

Any info helps man, and you look great. My confidence has shot up as well, but i have also been told im too self confident and kinda an ass now

Originally Posted by CoryP12 View Post
    How were you able to lose all the left over stomach fat/loose skin??! I have lost 75 pounds within the last 7-8 months. Started at 275, and now down to 200 at 18 yrs old. But i still have a lot of belly fat and make me feel like i have not lost any weight. I eat oatmeal with 8-10 egg whites with salsa for breakfast and chicken and veggies for lunch and dinner. Lift 5-6 days a week with cardio 3-4 days a week, and am eating fewer calories but not sure how many less to be honest, need to start though.

Any info helps man, and you look great. My confidence has shot up as well, but i have also been told im too self confident and kinda an ass now
    Guys, like I said I was at a 1500 calorie deficit for a while and I'd lose about 30 lbs a month. I ran on the elliptical for 40 minutes every single day with high resistance too. I wouldn't recommend this, since it's not the healthiest thing to do, but it sure did make me lose weight fast. I had a lot of loose skin but I used a tightening lotion and it's tightened up a lot. I don't know if it's because of the lotion or because I'm young. My skin has tightened up a lot but it's taking a long time.

Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay2057 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nhvider View Post
    Guys, like I said I was at a 1500 calorie deficit for a while and I'd lose about 30 lbs a month. I ran on the elliptical for 40 minutes every single day with high resistance too. I wouldn't recommend this, since it's not the healthiest thing to do, but it sure did make me lose weight fast. I had a lot of loose skin but I used a tightening lotion and it's tightened up a lot. I don't know if it's because of the lotion or because I'm young. My skin has tightened up a lot but it's taking a long time.
    Your talking 1500 daily deficit? Thats crazy man, thats 3 pounds of fat burned weekly on top of muscle tissue but then again not like you had much to lose. Looks great finished though congrats on the work.

HalfCaste84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice job bro, keep up the good work!

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well done! Congrats on the progress!

Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it all!

Also, if anyone is interested in the skin firming lotion, here it is. www .ulta. com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=VP12041
    It's Nivea Q10 Plus. I got it at HEB by the way (A Texas supermarket)

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Excellent work OP. You'll look back on this transformation for years to come. You seriously changed (and possibly saved) your life.

Have some greens for kicking the fat!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dalekblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's awesome. Keep it up man!

jaym1357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats man, dope transformation! I'm 17 yo, 195lbs, 5'11, looking to drop 25-30 in 3-4 months. YOu just had a deficit of 1500 a day, and just did 40 mins of cardio daily?

MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000) MiiRa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats man, amazing transformation!

I wish I started doing this when I was your age, but at least I'm making the change now.
    My plan seems very similar to yours, round the same calories and exercise. Not falling off as quick as I thought though. Imma keep at it.

Well done again dude
    *Misc Horse Head Crew*
    *Melbourne Misc Crew*
    *Vegeta is my Idol Crew*
    *Always pick 7 Crew*

Follow me on IG - @marcmirab
    Will always follow back + Rep. Mostly post random chit + progress
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Android1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats man! You look great now! Bulk for a while and youll be the next taylor lautner *no ********. Just wondering did the tiits go away completely? Or are they still left over a bit?

wrkout247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man I'm impressed. It took me a year to loose 50 pounds, I couldn't imagine being able to loose 100 in 8 months

--Thanks everyone for the support and rep! It means a lot to me

Originally Posted by jaym1357 View Post
    Congrats man, dope transformation! I'm 17 yo, 195lbs, 5'11, looking to drop 25-30 in 3-4 months. YOu just had a deficit of 1500 a day, and just did 40 mins of cardio daily?
    Yes, that's bascially it.

Originally Posted by MiiRa View Post
    Congrats man, amazing transformation!

I wish I started doing this when I was your age, but at least I'm making the change now.
    My plan seems very similar to yours, round the same calories and exercise. Not falling off as quick as I thought though. Imma keep at it.

Well done again dude
    Better late than never, I suppose.

Originally Posted by Android1125 View Post
    Congrats man! You look great now! Bulk for a while and youll be the next taylor lautner *no ********. Just wondering did the tiits go away completely? Or are they still left over a bit?
    The tiits were here for a little while because it was mostly loose skin but the skin has tightened up and they're barely here anymore. I just gave it a bit of time.

nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmc109 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Mcfricken badass transformation!

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, it's been around 8 or so months since I started losing weight and stuff. Here's some progress. I went from 245~ lbs to 135 now. I took this picture in the gym today. (lol @ the new years resolution***s at my gym) Anyways, obesity isn't due to genetics. You CAN lose weight. Don't drink diet coke **** and cheetos. I ate lean meat, healthy fats, complex carbs, and veggies every single day. I was at a deficit of around 1500 and now I eat about 2500~ a day for my clean bulk. I was just making this thread to show everyone that it IS possible. Don't ****ing give up. Think of how much happier you'd be if you didn't give up. Give up now, and you'll regret it in a month when you're behind in progress. Will post my routine afterwards. I'm 5'9, and I'll be 17 tomorrow also. I just take in protein and creatine. That's all.

Edit: sorry I can't post links guys, I don't have over 50 posts.
    Absolutely awesome job man. Congrats on the progress, and thanks for posting a no nonsense encouraging thread. I successfully lost 70 lbs, and then gained it all back. Re-starting it with a renewed zeal. Reps for the progress.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah it's really unhealthy but you look good now, I remember when I ate in a Deficit was loosing like 4lb a week including muscles.

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Merlin Brah, Looking good goodlooking misc

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GJDM, I love transformation stories like yours, I'm in the 240's and trying to get down under 200 pounds.

*edit*

Repped you, you're an inspiration to us all!
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude, that's a pretty impressive transformation. Especially at your age, because it takes a degree of determination and tenacity that's not so common when you're young.

Well done -- you look great, and congrats with the clean bulk!

LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LifesJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well done on the transformation! Must feel great. Power on buddy.

Repped