Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Let me be your "BuffMother"- workout journal/blog

Hi Over 35's...I am now over 40 and decided it's time I act my age and join in with the GEEZER crowd here on BB.com, HA!

I've been keeping journal here on and off for many many moons~ Here's the link to past 2 journals

Old Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164947141

Older Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...01&pagenumber=

My nickname is BuffMother because I have 4 kids-- I had all 4 in just 4 years and then went on to win 5 NPC figure titles the following year. I was young and crazy-- retired from competing in 2007. Now I still compete with just myself. I also have trained and coached many others to their success through my website www.BuffMother.com

The goal of my journal is to log workouts but also give you some buff-motherly wisdom while I glean and learn from all your wisdom too!!
    Can't wait to connect with some Cool OLDER peeps!
    Your BuffMother, Michelle Berger
    Owner http://www.BuffMother.com

Current journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169126173&page=1

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the geriatric journals section! Wow big comeback to compete after a rapid fire series of 4 kids. Wife and I have two 3 & 2 currently, Fun having them that close in age but 4 toddlers I think I would lose my fuggin mind. Probably trained hard to maintain sanity

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the o35 journals. Took a quick look at your site; hormonal timing for women is interesting. My wife (2 kids in 19months) has PCOS and is struggling to lose weight she added during pregnancy (kids are ***almost 5 and 3). Going to direct her to it.

Good luck continuing your journey here with us old folks
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the O35...and counting!
    Every once in a while, there's a sudden gust of gravity...

BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Welcome to the geriatric journals section! Wow big comeback to compete after a rapid fire series of 4 kids. Wife and I have two 3 & 2 currently, Fun having them that close in age but 4 toddlers I think I would lose my fuggin mind. Probably trained hard to maintain sanity
    Thanks so much! And yes, it was to keep my sanity, my gym time was the only time I could have for myself-- and even then many times it was interrrupted by childcare emergencies
    Best of luck with your toddlers! they are so cute, but so challenging...it gets better. My kids are 12,12,13 and 16 now-- even with 4 teens life is way better now than 10+years ago!!

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Welcome to the o35 journals. Took a quick look at your site; hormonal timing for women is interesting. My wife (2 kids in 19months) has PCOS and is struggling to lose weight she added during pregnancy (kids are ***almost 5 and 3). Going to direct her to it.

Good luck continuing your journey here with us old folks
    Oh I'd love to help her! Please tell her to message me or email me anytime-- I also have a 4 week contest starting on Monday I'm doing for my TEAM BuffMother, encourage her to join!! We'll be following a workout plan we just uploaded here to bb.com called Firecrakin' Hot Bod

Originally Posted by ThighoftheTiger View Post
    Welcome to the O35...and counting!
    Yes thanks!! turning 40 in June has been hard on me...but I plan to turn it around! No more acting my age! HA!

Cool Holy sore right bicep!

MY upper body workout did me good yesterday, but why on earth is my right bicep so sore? HA!! I didn't even do a bicep curl

Bench
    45x10
    95x6
    115x6
    115x7
    125x6

Incline DB Press
    30'sx8
    35'sx6x3sets

Bowflex flys
    100x6
    140 x8
    160 x6 x2sets

KB Lat row
    40 x10x2sets
    40 x6 x2sets DB

Inverted pull ups
    3sets of 10

Bent over Rows
    95x6
    95x6 x2sets

Bowflex rows
    160 x5together, 5ea side, 5together x2sets

Weighted sit ups on ball
    10#x10
    25#x10

I skipped my intervals because I was BEAT and so I could shower before heading to Gracie's- my 13 year old DD- VB game. She played really well, but her team lost in a really close match.

Then last night I tried some more wine, I was a CHARDONNAY...very good, but man, I think wine gives me a headache. I woke up with one today and the same headache happened last week after I drake wine. Beer doesn't do that

In other news, we still don't have a new vehicle. My son totaled our truck last month....We've been renting a car the past couple weeks, but today's the last day the insurance will cover part of that. We'll probably rent just a bit longer and hopefully get a car very soon!

Hubby is looking at used Honda Accords most recently...we'll see!

Today's workout needs to be a run outside. It's cooler here finally-- in the 70's so should be a great day to run!!

I'll see about posting again after I get it done....

Talk to you soon,

Michelle

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the journals. All those rows is why your bicep is sore.

Good luck on the car front. My son is 16 months, I have many years before I need to worry about him totaling my truck. If he is anything like I was though, I am sure I am going to need to hide my keys.

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Welcome to the journals. All those rows is why your bicep is sore.

Good luck on the car front. My son is 16 months, I have many years before I need to worry about him totaling my truck. If he is anything like I was though, I am sure I am going to need to hide my keys.
    Yep, It's always amazing how biceps get worked on back day-- I seriously rarely get sore biceps even when I do tons of specific work, so it did surprise me to be this sore!
    16months vs. 16 years is a world of difference, but time flies!! Good luck with your boy, may he be all the BEST of you and His MOM

Talking Just sent out this email blast...

Just sent out this email blast... took out the links as to not get in trouble

message me if you want more details!

~~~~
    Fall is here!! And it's time for Bonfires and Fun festivites....

Including our "FIRECRACKIN' HOT" contest ! Join us for the 4 week contest starting on October 5th

It's free and I'll be providing a detailed workout program that is suitable for every fitness level!!

Daily motivation will be posted too and BEST OF ALL it's 100% Free!!

To Join simply Log into TEAMBuffMother (free private women's only site) and visit my blog there for all the details!!

Here's the direct link to the 4 week workout plan!!

AND...

PLUS...
    For a Limited time!! I am once again offering a Free trial for my

Hormonal Timing Pills~

Fast change can occur if you work out systematically and with EFFICIENT

and EFFECTIVE results in mind.

Supplementation + the CORRECT workouts + TIME = amazing results.

Now is the time…join the contest
    AND Get your Free trial for HT Pills~

You deserve to have a Fire HOT Fall!!

Love, Your BuffMother, Michelle Berger

Hey all!

I got my run in yesterday despite feeling crappy during it It made me feel better afterward! Glad I did it!!

My crappy feeling is due to the lingering kidney pain I've been having since my UTI last month...I even had a slight fever. Thus, I'm back on antibiotics-- YUCKY! But I gotta get rid of this infection-- so gonna have to deal with the side effects of CIPRO for a week.

Anyhow, other than that I'm good, lol! I'm super stoked to the 4 week FireCrackin' Hot contest--
    1.Goal Setting~ my goal is weight loss. Been "wanting" to lose weight for the entire year-- but my ACTIONS have not met up with my "want"... so the goal is to lose 5 pounds in the 4 weeks. I will take the proper actions to make this happen. No "empty cals" except for 1 off day/week (Saturdays). Less fat, I was doing a ketogenic diet for awhile. Now I'm not, but with that you can't eat as much fat and lose weight. So I need to keep my fat intake to 3 servings a day.
    Extra cardio on bike-- gotta get this in more often again...it helps me so much!
    Also, no sitting behind computer. I have a standing work station and I need to use that in stead of being on my laptop. My goal is to wear my wonder woman costume for Halloween and also be in great shape for a my trip to Omaha the first week of Nov.

2. Thoughts~ My thoughts are that truly I've been a lifeless boring unmotivated version of myself since May. I really have not attacked much of anything and it's catching up with me. I really need this contest to make me accountable to myself and become the me I want to be! I need to write up some clear goals for myself. Kinda get a head start on my New Years Resolutions

3. Commitment~ I am committed. The timing of this contest is perfect. I truly think i'll be able to finish it. I felt terrible that I couldn't finish our last contest in August because I got horribly sick with a UTI. Once I finish this round of antibiotics I should be truly healthy again.

There it is-- I am ready to regain my FIRECRAKIN' Hot Body for this fall!!
    Let's do this!!
    -Michelle

p.s.the contest is being held on my private site for women only--sorry guys, I'll do a contest for you next!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, so no firecracking hot bod for me

Funny about motivation, it's there in ebs and flows (at least for me). Winter time, in the past, has been a demotivator to diet because it's easy to hide in sweat shirts. This year, I'm reversing my usual routine and dieting during the winter months. I won't want to be fluffy in the spring and summer so I won't overdo it like I do in the winter. Maybe I should think of a cool Halloween constume to take the kids trick or treating in for extra motivation too. Right now that would be the stay puff mash mellow man.

Sucks about the UTI. I was always told cranberry juice helps with those but I can't think of the last time I drank any. Too many cals to waste on that stuff
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Damn, so no firecracking hot bod for me

Funny about motivation, it's there in ebs and flows (at least for me). Winter time, in the past, has been a demotivator to diet because it's easy to hide in sweat shirts. This year, I'm reversing my usual routine and dieting during the winter months. I won't want to be fluffy in the spring and summer so I won't overdo it like I do in the winter. Maybe I should think of a cool Halloween constume to take the kids trick or treating in for extra motivation too. Right now that would be the stay puff mash mellow man.

Sucks about the UTI. I was always told cranberry juice helps with those but I can't think of the last time I drank any. Too many cals to waste on that stuff
    I like your decision to lean up this winter-- that's my motto this year also! Let's rock it!

Thumbs up lazy weekend

I had a lazy weekend, watched a bunch of football and ate crappy and drank beer, BUT....

Today is the first day of my 4 week FIRECRACKIN' Hot challenge-- the workouts we are doing are here on bb.com--
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wo...1&applied=true

my friend Crystal uploaded them here for me. Today's workout is legs....

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wo...f2abe4d5203106

One of the biggest stumbling blocks toward success is LACK OF FOCUS! I have a tendency to simply FORGET my goals and mission. You and I must not forget!

I encourage you to take steps to increase your focus in the areas of DIET and FITNESS during these 28 days!

Some tips--

PRINT OFF and POST your workouts, your goals, motivational pics, etc...
    Write reminders- post it notes on mirrors, sharpies on your hand, notes on frig and cabinet, whatever it takes for you to remember you are on a mission
    Stay engaged- stay logged into the Rally Room-- check in daily, post accountability pics on other social media
    Set alarms- use your phone to set alarms reminding you to eat, to drink water, to take supplements, to workout-- don't forget!
    Tell everyone! Tell your family, your kids, your friends, your coworkers-- you have to let everyone in your circle know in you mean business!!

My plan is to do all these things...

Today's to do list--

Get my FOCUS on!!

Get starting stats and pics done

Go for a walk with Cuji (just bought her a cute little harness)

Get in the FCH leg workout

Get my DESK cleared off

Fix Dishwasher-- it flooded and made a huge mess in kitchen

Let's rock day 1!!

I'm fired up~ I hope you are too!!

-Michelle

Cool Happy to be "here" today!

Hi ya!! This week has been a busy one for me-- the past 2 days I was out of the house/office all day. Man that is exhausting and makes me so happy to just be HERE today!

Monday turned out to be a super day-- had the most energy I had in months! Seriously, I was stoked. I got work done in the morning and then in the afternoon, I got in my workout, cleaned up the back porch, cleaned out our shed, went to the store, attended my son's football game and even had some extra curricular activity with the DH, LOL!! The only thing I didn't get done on my to do list, was to take my starting pics and stats.

Tuesday was not as productive, we went car shopping. Can you say frustrating?!! Everything for sale that was interesting seemed to be above our price range or below or hundreds of miles away. We took the whole day to drive around looking -- it helped narrow things down, but still no car! Hoping that by the weekend we can find something.

Yesterday was my pamper day-- I got my hair and nails done. I also managed to squeeze Cuji in with the groomer for her hair cut! YAY, she was so furry!!

After the pamper time, I had to bring my DD to guitar, go shopping, and by the time I got home TOM decided to show. YAY, cycle day 1!! Decided to throw on my running gear and get outside for a run before it got dark. It was a good one!! Ran 6 hill intervals and today my booty is sore, BONUS!!

So...today, I'll be playing "catch up" with my online work and with my workouts. I have upper body to do plus, I'll get in some extra time on the bike and throw in some extra booty moves! Then I should be ready for legs tomorrow and another upper body on the weekend. I love this plan-- 4 workouts in 7 days is totally do-able!

On the hormone front, I am on cycle day 2. This month, hormones have been extra rough. 2 of my 3 tween/teen DD's decided to switch up their hormonal cycle by 2 weeks to cycle with me. PLUS, I've had a cyst on my right ovary this month-- making my hormones really extra fun! So I am STOKED to be done with this past cycle. I was up 4 pounds just yesterday too-- insane how hormones can do that!!

I now plan to take my pictures/stats tomorrow. That way they can double as starting my buffing phase pics.

Now, time to catch up on your posts!! Keep up the great work!!

-Michelle

Upper body DONE!!
    -- oh and how do I add a pic?? or video??-- I forgot how

Bench press
    Warm up 2 sets of 15 with bar
    95x10
    115x9
    115x8
    95x10

Between sets
    Knee ups- 15/5/5, 10/10/10, 15/10/10

Inverted Pull ups
    3 sets of 10= 1 underhand, 1 over, 1 close grip under

Between sets-
    Old school sit ups 20+20 hands on hammies
    30 hands on hammies x2sets

Incline flys
    30'sx10x3sets
    Hanging knee ups 10x3sets

Rows on bowflex
    5 together, 10 each arm, 5 together x160#'sx3sets
    Between sets- vacuums-- these were amazingly painful today on cday 2

push ups as burn out 18+6knees, 15+5knees

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice workout BM.

Videos are always a pain for me tell people how to do, but I will give it a shot.

I am going to post a video here, if you quote me, you will see how the text for the video appears. This was the last youtube vid I watched, so here it goes.

Do you see the /watch?v=blahblahblah ?

You put that in between the 2 things that say youtube the exact way that I put them. If you go to youtube, you take everything after the .com and paste it between those.

Pics I just use photobucket, and click on the link for saved pictures that is the share it to the web link.

Copy and paste it here and it should show up.

Nice workout BM.

Videos are always a pain for me tell people how to do, but I will give it a shot.

I am going to post a video here, if you quote me, you will see how the text for the video appears. This was the last youtube vid I watched, so here it goes.

Do you see the /watch?v=blahblahblah ?

You put that in between the 2 things that say youtube the exact way that I put them. If you go to youtube, you take everything after the .com and paste it between those.

Pics I just use photobucket, and click on the link for saved pictures that is the share it to the web link.

Copy and paste it here and it should show up.
    Okay thanks so much!! Here's me trying it....

Thumbs up testing adding pics

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's great to have you logging here, even if you are another youngun
    Awesome to have had 4 kids in 4 years and win a title, but even moreso to be still training and looking as good as you do with a 12, 13, 13, and 16yo family
    Good luck with the fire crackin hot programme
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    It's great to have you logging here, even if you are another youngun
    Awesome to have had 4 kids in 4 years and win a title, but even moreso to be still training and looking as good as you do with a 12, 13, 13, and 16yo family
    Good luck with the fire crackin hot programme
    Yeah it's never easy keeping at it, thanks for the props!

That did not take you long to figure out. Great job! Looking good BM!

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to O35 Journal section. This is BY FAR the best and most supportive sub forum on the site. Great bunch of folks in here. Look forward to your progress (strong benching!).
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Originally Posted by baker View Post
    Welcome to O35 Journal section. This is BY FAR the best and most supportive sub forum on the site. Great bunch of folks in here. Look forward to your progress (strong benching!).
    I agree thanks! Benching is my favorite, I've lost a bit of strength the past couple months-- been a little sick on and off. Hoping to regain my power in the next month.

Here's me in june benching 135x5 with my son spotting...he's got strict orders to NOT TOUCH bar unless I ask for it.

Hey Ya'll...ended up taking Saturday off of workouts. DH and I finally bought a car! We got a Cadillac CTS- it looks about like this one:
    http://www.usedcarsgroup.com/2008-ca...19390622-2.jpg

And then went out on a "date" for the rest of the day.

Sunday though, I got it done-- so officially got in 4 lifting workouts this week and 2 interval runs plus another run and extra biking for cardio. The only thing I didn't accomplish was a couple exercises from my second leg day. Overall I'd say week #1 was a GREAT start, but week #2 is going to be even better!!

Went for a hills interval run-- did same run as on Wed but it took me 1 min longer today. Felt cruddy!

Then I lifted...

Bench Press
    3x10(buffing)

45x15

bicep curls during warm up- 45x10x3sets

95x10

115x8

115x6

ABS between sets of presses Pump ups x10x3sets

One arm DB LAT rows
    3x10 with 40#

ABS between sets = ball sit ups with 10#plate x3sets

DB Flys
    3x10 x30#DB's

ABS between sets of Flys= hands on hammie sit ups 3x20

Inverted Pull ups

3x10

ABS between sets of rows = knee ups on bench 15x3sets

Push ups
    2x15reps or to failure

Extras lateral raises with 10#x 3sets of 10

30#grip strength lots of reps 2 sets of 30+

Now for a great week #2!!

Finally got time to take my pics and stats yesterday. I have the biggest waist measurement of my recent past...so excited to see these number go down!! I want my smaller body back!!

Anyhow, my goals are to lose 5 pounds in the next 2 weeks. That's very aggressive, but It can be done!!

Then on our final week of the contest, I hope to shed at least 1 more pound so I can finish the contest by getting back into the 120's!! 129.9 would be a huge win!!

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...ZGIZ-610xh.jpg

STARTING STATS and PICS~

Today’s Date:__10-11-15_______ height:____5-6.5_________ weight:___136.6________ age:_40______
    Today’s cycle day- 5

Please list the following measurements-

Bust (around breasts the biggest part):37
    Chest- relaxed (just under armpits above breasts with arms down at your sides):34
    Chest- flexed back and chest (just under armpits with arms down at your sides):37
    Waist- relaxed (the smallest part):29
    Waist-sucked in (the smallest part):27
    Hips (the largest part of your butt):37.5
    Shoulders (around the outside of your shoulders with your arms at sides):41
    Biceps (relaxed at midpoint of upper arm):10.25
    Biceps (flexed at midpoint of upper arm):11.5
    Thigh-mid (about 8” above knee cap):20
    Thigh- upper (about 12” above knee cap):22.5
    Calf (about 7” below knee joint):13.25

Caliper-
    Ill- 10
    Ab-20
    Th-10
    Tri-8

You look great, Michelle! Funny on the main forums you'll have folks start threads asking if it's possible to get in shape at our age.

Can't view the vid for some reason but 135x5 is a strong bench! Are we going to see you step up on the powerlifting platform anytime soon? How's your squat?

Grats on the new vehicle. One of my clients use to be a Cadillac dealership. I love their lineup of vehicles.
    ☻/
    /▌

Nice workout, great looking BP there BM! Congrats on the new ride!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuffMother View Post
    I agree thanks! Benching is my favorite, I've lost a bit of strength the past couple months-- been a little sick on and off. Hoping to regain my power in the next month.

Here's me in june benching 135x5 with my son spotting...he's got strict orders to NOT TOUCH bar unless I ask for it.
    Really nice job upon the benching! You're a great example to your son ... I assume you've inspired him to train in the gym as well
    Looking great in your starting pics so good luck with hitting your goals
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Really nice job upon the benching! You're a great example to your son ... I assume you've inspired him to train in the gym as well
    Looking great in your starting pics so good luck with hitting your goals
    Thanks! my son an I used to lift together and yes he's now benching more than me. He's in football and they lift all the time at the HS.

Thumbs up

Nice workout, great looking BP there BM! Congrats on the new ride!
    It's my hubby's car...I drive a H2

You look great, Michelle! Funny on the main forums you'll have folks start threads asking if it's possible to get in shape at our age.

Can't view the vid for some reason but 135x5 is a strong bench! Are we going to see you step up on the powerlifting platform anytime soon? How's your squat?

Grats on the new vehicle. One of my clients use to be a Cadillac dealership. I love their lineup of vehicles.
    Oh I know many ladies who've only STARTED in their 40's...that may be an advantage over me-- I've got so much wear and tear on my body from being in sports and training stupid, lol!

Thanks for the compliment on my bench-- it's decent, my squat is getting better but I have super long legs and my hips/butt are my bodies weak link...I have dealt will all kinds of back injuries too. My recent best was 6 reps of 175, I think that was in May. Hoping to get closer to the 200# range sometime in my life. But I'm also a runner, not long distance but I know that hampers my leg growth-- which is fine for me as I need to get back into the 120's-- My happy weight is 125 right now I'm 10 pounds over that

I MAY think about power lifting in a year or 2-- for now I just want to be buff, strong and tiny HA!!
    Last edited by BuffMother; 10-13-2015 at 09:00 AM.