Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: 2013

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Friday

Jesus, our Savior, the ultimate Forgiver, is our gateway to Heaven. Everyday, Forgiveness is the gateway to peace.

Goal of the month (March): Routine. Continue ingraining morning routine and evening routine.
    Goal of the week: : Continue establishing post-work routine.

Physical
    WORKOUT: 16 miles, 30 minutes weights
    SUPPS: 15g vitC, 4 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa
    SLEEP: 8h
    *Ultimate goals: Harmony/coordination between my spirit and my flesh so the Spirit may use my flesh for His will.
    *March goals: *decrease caffeine

Spiritual
    *Three out of the ordinary things I'm grateful to God (Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit) for today:
    1. Luke 17:3-5.
    2. Being less self-conscious and more open with my house thanks to Katy's example; family is the most important thing, God's family.
    3. Rock climbing fun.
    *Daily goals: Love, Forgive, Surrender (to God's will through the Holy Spirit). Stay in the Word daily.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 8 hours
    *Ultimate goals: *Live to give. Conspire with God and use any wealth given by my Lord to help heal the world. Colossians 3:23-24
    Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
    *March goals: *practice nursing skills with Haiti mission in mind.

Social/Family
    Gym with friends. Dinner and rock climbing with a friend.
    *Ultimate goals: *Start my own family *Develop a strong Christian network of family
    *March goals: *just be present

Financial
    *Ultimate goals:*pay off my house *adopt/raise children/family
    *March goals: *I want to start grocery shopping on Sundays and Wednesdays only.
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    Matthew 22:36-40

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sunday

Goal of the month (March): Routine. Continue ingraining morning routine and evening routine.
    Goal of the week: : Continue establishing routine. Be someone's blessing.

Physical
    *Ultimate goals: Harmony/coordination between my spirit and my flesh so the Spirit may use my flesh for His will.

Spiritual
    *Three out of the ordinary things I'm grateful to God (Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit) for today:
    1. Air in my bike tires.
    2. New bag from the thrift shop.
    3. Reconnecting with Martin.
    *Daily goals: Love, Forgive, Surrender (to God's will through the Holy Spirit). Stay in the Word daily.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 0 hours
    *Ultimate goals: *Live to give. Conspire with God and use any wealth given by my Lord to help heal the world. Colossians 3:23-24
    Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Social/Family
    Gym with friends. Dinner and rock climbing with a friend.
    *Ultimate goals: *Start my own family *Develop a strong Christian network of family

Financial
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Tuesday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 15 miles, 30 minutes weights

Spiritual
    1. New job.
    2. Nap.
    3. Patience with my body.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 0 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with friends. Dinner and park with John. Bible study with friends.

Financial
    ------------------------

Wednessday

workout: 7 miles

Thursday

Physical

Spiritual
    1. Time with Aaron.
    2. Ellen's forgiveness.
    3. Toothpain relief.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 6 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with friends. Walk with Aaron.

Financial
    ------------------------

Saturday

Physical

Spiritual
    1. God's faithfulness to my labor paying off.
    2. Slightly better digestion.
    3. Got my Easter baking started.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 8 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Amy.

Financial
    ------------------------

Monday

Goal of the month (April): Undecided.
    Goal of the week: : New job orientation.

Physical

Spiritual
    1. God shining the light on what I think might be causing my nausea.
    2. New job paperwork completed.
    3. Unity in Christ.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 8 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Brian.

Financial
    ------------------------

Wednesday

Goal of the month (April): Worry about nothing; pray about everything.

Physical

Spiritual
    1. Hope that adding probiotics (yogurt) back into my diet will help digestion.
    2. Refusing to worry.
    3. Lots of baking done.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 8 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Matt. Bible study group.

Financial
    ------------------------

Friday

workout: 15 miles, 30 minutes weights

Saturday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 8 miles
    *April goals: *decrease caffeine

Spiritual
    1. Thinking less.
    2. Obedience producing fruit; God is faithful. Praise Jesus.
    3. Lots of baking done.
    *Daily goals: Worship, Love, Forgive
    *April goals: *Pursue peace with God, myself, and others.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 6 hours
    *April goals: *practice nursing skills with Haiti mission in mind.

Social/Family
    Gym with Mark. Dinner with friends.
    *April goals: *just be present

Financial
    *April goals: *I want to start grocery shopping on Sundays and Wednesdays only.[/QUOTE]
    ------------------------

Sunday

workout: 10 miles

Monday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 11 miles, 30 minutes weights

Spiritual
    1. Proverbs 3:5.
    2. Great weather.
    3. Friends who keep me in the word.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 10 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron.

Financial
    *April goals: *I want to start grocery shopping on Sundays and Wednesdays only.
    ------------------------

Wednesday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 17 miles

Spiritual
    1. God's loyalty and faithfulness to us.
    2. Feeling so loved by the people in my life because of Jesus' blood.
    3. Feeling welcomed by coworkers.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 10 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron. Bible study.

Financial
    ------------------------

Friday

workout: 15 miles, 30 minutes weights

Saturday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 7 miles, 30 minutes weights

Spiritual
    1. Pepto bismol.
    2. Mark's message.
    3. Time in the park with friends.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 10 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron. Park with friends after work.

Financial
    ------------------------

Monday

Goal of the week: : One day at a time.

Physical

Spiritual
    1. Discipline through the Holy Spirit's power/grace.
    2. Volleyball with friends.
    3. Vitamin C and zicam.
    4. Ellen's understanding; praise Jesus.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 0 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron. Volleyball.

Financial
    ------------------------

Wednesday

Workout: 14 miles, 30 minutes weight

Thursday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles, 30 minutes weights

Spiritual
    1. God blessing me abundantly so I could be blessed to give to a family in the Church.
    2. A good night's sleep
    3. Yogurt for digestion.
    4. Joan's patience.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 0 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Mike.

Financial
    ------------------------

Friday

Workout: 12 miles, 30 minutes weight

Saturday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 10 miles

Spiritual
    1. So many lessons from Luke; pray for enemies, forgive, give to others, so many others.
    2. Getting more education about mission work.
    3. Seeing God's Not Dead with a friend

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 5 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Dave. Mission meeting.

Financial
    ------------------------

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Easter!
    What did you think of the movie?
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Monday

Goal of the week: : Hope.

Physical

Spiritual
    1. Puppies.
    2. I'm really enjoying a lot of the new Christian songs being played on the radio.
    3. Pepto bismol; my stomach is a wreck most of the time for some reason.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 5 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron.

Financial
    *Ultimate goals:*further God's Kingdom.
    Last edited by girl81; 04-21-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Happy Easter!
    What did you think of the movie?
    Happy Easter to you too Brother.

I enjoyed it. Did you see it yet? I loved "Son of God" as well; I was entranced for the entire movie. I love the Word.
    Praise Jesus. God bless.
    Last edited by girl81; 04-21-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    ------------------------

Tuesday

workout: 12 miles, 30 minutes weights

Wednesday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 10 miles, 30 minutes weights

Spiritual
    1. Surrender with faith in Almighty God's love for me.
    2. Patience with my stomach.
    3. Baby step goals.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work > 5 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with April.

Financial
    ------------------------

Thursday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 9 miles
    SUPPS: 25g vitC, 4 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa
    SLEEP: 5h

Spiritual
    1. My blender.
    2. Calm shift; God makes all things work together for those that love Him. Thank you God.
    3. Letting go of putting so much pressure on myself.
    *Daily goals: Love, Forgive

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work >9 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with April. Dinner with Lorrie.

Financial
    Last edited by girl81; 04-25-2014 at 09:02 AM.
    ------------------------

Saturday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 14 miles, 30 minutes weights
    SLEEP: 9h

Spiritual
    1. Consciousness to the truth about Love and Forgiveness.
    2. Aaron's sweet smile.
    3. Reconnecting with an old friend. Grateful for his forgiveness. Thank You Jesus.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work >4 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron. Dinner with Mark and Rachael.

Financial
    ------------------------

Monday

Goal of the week: : Stay conscious to love.

Physical
    SLEEP: 9h

Spiritual
    1. Catching up with Jess.
    2. Acknowledging that everyone is amazing.
    3. A job that I enjoy.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work >4 hours
    *Ultimate goals: *Colossians 3:23-24

Social/Family
    Gym with Joe. Walk in the park with the girls.

Financial
    ------------------------

Wednesday

workout: 19 miles, 30 minutes weights

Thursday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 6 miles
    SUPPS: 20g vitC, 4 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa
    SLEEP: 7h

Spiritual
    1. Peaceful visit with the family.
    2. A friend's kind words to my dad.
    3. The Holy Spirit's loving guidance.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work >4 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Joe. Lots of family time. Bible study.

Financial
    ------------------------

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    19 miles !
    Goodnight! My goodness, and then weights!

You are a beast.

Friday

Physical
    WORKOUT: 13 miles, 30 minutes weights
    SUPPS: 20g vitC, 4 caffeine, calc, multi, 3xefa
    SLEEP: 7h

Spiritual
    1. A Christian brother who makes me laugh.
    2. A Christian sister who inspires me.
    3. Rainday.

Intellectual/Career/Work
    School > Bible study
    Work >4 hours

Social/Family
    Gym with Aaron.

Financial
    ------------------------

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    19 miles !
    Goodnight! My goodness, and then weights!

You are a beast.
    I walked 6 of those miles. lol. And my weight-lifting would be like lifting matchsticks to you. YOU are the beast Brother! God bless.
    ------------------------

I'm going to end this journal. Love and forgiveness to all in Jesus' Name. God bless everyone.
    ------------------------

God bless you girl!