bobby91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Band supplement list for the British forces?

Passed my all arms physical training instructors course a few weeks back, as you can imagine since then iv been asked many things by new and old soldiers about fitness and how to help progress there fitness for ops but we never get told on course, what substances are band or somewhere like a website to show the list?
    Was just wondering if you could help because if a pti doesn't know how can the other soldiers know?

Look forward to the replys x

How about what supplements people know are band in the British army? 2 main products I get asked about is jack 3d and the grenade pills?

Hope some one can square them two away for me, cheers x

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bobby91 View Post
    How about what supplements people know are band in the British army? 2 main products I get asked about is jack 3d and the grenade pills?

Hope some one can square them two away for me, cheers x
    I was under the impression grenade was banned.

I believe (not 100% sure but 95%) that a supplement has to be on this list or it's banned http://www.informed-sport.com/ http://informed-sport.com/sites/defa...ber%202012.pdf
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't know anything about British regs or stucture, but you might start by contacting thme and just asking about a list of banded sups for military personal. Best place to start is throught the recruiting office in your area.
    I find them to be a great source of contact info here in America. Sorry I can't be of more help.

ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you in the British military? If so I would guess someone in your unit is in charge of drug testing and should have access to the list. If not, I would ask the soldiers you deal with to inquire on your behalf.

I'll look at the link above in a second, but I'm one of 3 ptis at my reg in germany and no one is quite sure, are core man isn't 100% either! But thanks for the replays and I'll have a look at that link now! Didn't even think about the recruiting office so will have to tap them up and see if they could help!

I just don't want to give out wrong information to others in my squadron, regiment! As you pts will know, your seen as the font of all knowledge!

Cheers for the replays x

Location: manchester, wythenshawe, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    yatesisagod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Bobby91! I realise it's been a while since anyone posted her but I just saw this thread and I'm wondering if you got the answers you were looking for?
    I'm not in the army at the moment but I'm going through recruitment to join the Royal Artillery this year. I know the Army's policy on drugs is strict and I'm also confused as to what's on or not on the list of things that will cause a positive CDT.
    The only thing I've found out so far is that I'm pretty sure myprotein are a tested manufacturer and their a fairly safe 'go to' but I've yet to ring them and confirm but I do know one of their physique athletes so I'm going to ask him too. I'll let you know.
    Besides opting for basic whey protein, standard stuff, my thinking was to go for a combination of Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate & Argenine for a pre/post workout boost. That way I know I'm not taking in any stimulants that might trigger a false positive...
    What you think?

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even if you believe a particular supp isn't banned you can still get caught out because of the commonality of many ingredients. Remember, if there is some doubt on the legitimacy of a particular lab result, they will air on the side of caution. You will receive no benefits of doubt so don't take any supps at all or cold medicine either. This is too important to screw up because of some mild benefits of a store bought supp.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Registered User LieutenantJoker's Avatar
    LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LieutenantJoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're probably better off going to a public military forum, like "Army Rumor Service"

One thing to consider, at least in my experience with the American Military, is that sometimes things make their way onto the banned substance lists because they use them as a scapegoat for actual 'extracurriculars'. Soldiers will throw out any excuse they can to avoid getting in trouble, especially when they know they're in the wrong.

But yeah, I think you're better off trying to find the fitness nuts in the British army (who have been under those specific tests) rather than trying to find British military guys in the fitness forum. Good luck.