KagedLion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thor Workout/Meal Plan

As I am new to nutrition & working out but working on learning I wanted to reach out for help. Chris Hemsworth in 'Thor' is my goal physique. After a google search I found the following site.

chrishemsworththorworkout.com

It claims to give you 20 lbs of muscle in 30 days so I ask is this meal plan that follows and anything on that site even close to legit? I want and need to bulk so any pointers in a good meal plan for accomplishing this would be awesome!

Thor Diet

The Thor Diet is not going to be as detailed as the workouts. The system is simple:

You are going to eat like you have never eaten before. This doesn’t mean you can eat junk food to meet the required calories, you need foods high in protein and nutrients. If you want gains, your body needs to be fed and fueled. You will need to eat every 2-3 hours and total close to 3500 calories per day. If you are not able to get your meals in then forget the Thor physique all together.

“If your body is not fed, it will not grow.”

Supplements are a major part of the Thor Diet, so be sure to include them with each meal. Everything has a purpose. Remember: this diet and workout routine are tested and true. Many have gained 15-20 lbs using this system. If you follow the diet and keep up with the workouts, you WILL get results!

*I also highly recommend drinking 1 Gallon of water a day.

MEAL 1 | MORNING MEAL

Scrambled egg whites (8-10)
    Large bowl of oatmeal w/skim milk. Use artificial sweetener to taste.
    1 Sliced peach
    1 Cup low fat vanilla yogurt
    ½ Whole wheat bagel w/ 1 tbsp light cream cheese
    Supplements: 1 Scoop (2 oz) protein powder, 5 grams of creatine, animal pack multi-vitamin, 2 Scoops NO-Xplode, 2 Braintech Plus pills, ALA 200mg. (This morning supplement consumption should be taken immediatley upon wakening. These are the first supplements we consume; They trigger our bodies testosterone, growth hormones, and muscles into an anabolic state that promotes muscle growth. Make sure to eat immediately after taking morning supplements, because they will be taken on an empty stomach.)

MEAL 2

Peanut butter and banana sandwich
    1 cup strawberries
    1 cup low fat yogurt
    1 cup 1% milk
    Supplements: 1 scoop (2oz) protein powder, ALA 200mg.

MEAL 3

Spinach and veggie salad, fat free dressing, and 8-12 ounces of diced chicken.
    Supplements: ALA 200mg.

MEAL 4

2 Chicken sandwiches with cheese.
    Supplements: ALA 200mg

MEAL 5 | PRE-WORKOUT MEAL

This meal will only be pre-workout supplements used to add focus and fuel for your mind and muscles.
    Supplements: 2 Braintech Plus pills (pre-workout performance enhancer), 5 grams of creatine

MEAL 6 | POST WORKOUT MEAL

1 scoop casein protein powder (2oz)
    1 cup orange juice
    1 medium banana
    1 cup 1% milk
    ½ tbsp honey
    Supplements: 5 grams of creatine, 1 scoop casein protein powder (2oz) (These can be added to post-workout drink.)

MEAL 7

Steak (8-12 ounces)
    Baked potato
    Spinach salad w/ fresh veggies and fat free dressing
    Supplements: ALA 200mg

MEAL 8 | BEFORE BED MEAL

This meal will only be 1 scoop of casein protein. (Casein is a slow-digesting protein that will feed your muscles throughout the night.)
    Supplements: 1 Scoop casein protein powder (2oz)

This is just a sample meal plan for the Thor Diet that meets the calorie and protein requirements needed for major gains. If you unsure of certain foods calorie counts, there are numerous online tools that can be found with a simple Google search to assist with nutrition information.

LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nobody can grow 20 lbs of muscle in one month. I don't care who you are or what you take.
    S: 455
    B: 325
    D: 505
    Total: 1,280
    Started lifting 2011 ;)

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ this, not possible

KagedLion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My current understanding is 1.5 lbs of muscle max a month. Is this correct?

Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000) Dirnato is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've got a friend trying this workout/diet. Now the work out doesn't seem so bad, but the diet has me concerned. The amount of suppliments seems like too much. Just doesn't seem healthy. I've tried to talk him out of it but he's hard headed as a bull. Should I be concerned about his health with all these supps?

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dirnato View Post
    I've got a friend trying this workout/diet. Now the work out doesn't seem so bad, but the diet has me concerned. The amount of suppliments seems like too much. Just doesn't seem healthy. I've tried to talk him out of it but he's hard headed as a bull. Should I be concerned about his health with all these supps?
    There's only 1 "suppliment" that he (Chris Hemsworth) used...its obvious

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz