mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Pull ups frequency

Hi guys this is my first post on here.
    I used to do pull ups twice a week the same day I trained arms and the day i trained back. Was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on doing a couple of sets of pull ups at the start of every workout. would this be counter productive or should I be allowing a longer rest period for my back. I havent trained for 6 months now so I know my strength will be basically back to square 1. In the space of about 6-7 weeks I went from having to do 20kg assisted pull ups on a machine to being able to do good sets of 15 reps and that was doing pull ups twice a week.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your upper back is a weak point then i think its not a bad idea, daily pullups won't hurt you
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there are some people around here who have benefited greatly from pullups at the beginning of every workout. If you read Jim Wendler's opinions on training, its something he preaches alot.
    Stern Crew

JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone will benefit differently from exercise. I personally dont follow such a method because I find that I have less energy left for my main compound lifts like bench/squat/dead/press. If you try this and find that it works for you that is all that matters.

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thanks i will have a read up on jim wendler. personally whenever I have done pullups at the start of a workout i think it has affected my comound lifts following it but that probably has more to do with me fatigueing quite quickly compared to some other people. The group of people and pretty much anyone ive ever trained with havent done deadlifts and only a few more serious lifters have done squats but after reading a lot on here about how important you guys feel they are im thinking of revising my splits