Hey Guys, I'll bullet point this:
* I have a recent blog on here about my massive transformation I have just started
* In that blog I noted how my legs are big and I've never trained them
* The reason is below
* I want to be able to squat to help them grow - help!
* I suffered massively from Osgood-Schlatters when 11-16
* My physio says I have abnormally short and tight leg muscles with short, explosive fibres
* This made me pretty nifty at sprinting but susceptible to injury.
When I squat and approach an angle of 30 degrees at the knee I have great strain around the knee joints (which are obviously weak)
When I bottom out, both of my knees loudly crack like massive farking popcorns
This is really unpleasant and sore and does this without any weight at all.
I am able to train my legs without squats, but want to be able to squat-
Has anyone had anything similar, can anyone help?!
... PLEAAASE! =]