Nostalgia2302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nostalgia2302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Noob - program to shred fat and build strength

So...which program is well suited for my goals, being a newbie?

at 20% bodyfat my goal is to reach 12%, but just don't say "SS or ICF with cardio x3 a week and you're ready to go"

I don't want to get big, even after lowering my bodyfat levels. My goals are more towards athleticism bodybuilding/strength that aesthetic bodybuilding/hypertrophy training because I also want to train martial arts (Boxing, Wushu, MMA). I love the stamina fighting and/or moving your body in katas (wushu, chinese martial arts) give you. It feels so great.

How can you be like Frank Medrano? this guy's my hero. I would love to have that much athleticism and body/muscle control as him. It doesn't matter if it takes 2, 3 or 5 years to have his skills. But I am amazed by calisthenics and body skills. Free weightlifting seems so mainstream now to me.

I know this is a bodybuilding and not an athletic forum, but at least answer me my doubts. I would like to get started in calisthenics and I do not know how.