Thread: Exhausted..

Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxzorlaxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exhausted..

Hi there, i've been working out for roughly two years now, the first year i was working out 4-5 days a week different muscle groups, then i started working out at home aswell i did diamond push ups one armed push ups and some weights.
    After 1 year, things started to get tough due to school, exams.

But i'm starting to get tired.. and after 2 days of rest when i usually want to work out i just cannot be bothered and i don't know why..

After about 1 year 2 months, i started working out even more at home whilst hitting the gym for atleast 3 days a week, i started doing diamond & one armed push ups everyday, i started lifting weights everyday which was retarded.
    now the last months before 2013 which it is now.

These last months of 2012
    I've been able to take breaks due to over training that caused stress in my stomach and it felt like someone was rougly massaging my organs from within.
    When i overtrained, i lost muscles then building it hence you build it when you rest sleep and eat to give your body proteins etc.
    So now 2 months before 2013, i've been working out at home let's say i hit tricep & bicep i take 2-3 days rest days and make sure not to hit the bicep more then twice a week cause it's a small muscle group.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Are you just working out arms, or what is your routine?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats your diet look like? Probably need to eat more....

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Baxzorlaxor View Post
    After 1 year, things started to get tough due to school, exams.

But i'm starting to get tired.. and after 2 days of rest when i usually want to work out i just cannot be bothered and i don't know why..
    You may have just answered your own question.
    Stress and cortisol levels brought on by school etc. can inhibit your ability to perform work.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.