liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)

didnt get any sleep last night, should i go lift?

title

didnt sleep because I have been taking melatonin for the past month to combat my sleep problems. Today I wanted to become independent of the drug so I did not take it, as a result I could not fall asleep and laid in bed all night. My mind was active at night thinking of what I was gonna do today and the future.

This is usually my back and bi day but due to no sleep im considering not lifting and changing schedule to tuesday/thursday/saturday for this upcoming month due to how sleepy I am right now. I drank coffee 2 and half hours ago but im sleepy right now. I guess I wanted to ask if you guys think I should change my schedule or just lift right now so I can have my schedule be the same. I was planning on lifting but I heard from the regular misc that my body will eat my muscles since I did not sleep at all last night.

I did do a basic search on the topic but it did not produce any good solid results, everything was just iffy and went both ways with advice. Thanks and have a happy new year. If i don't lift today i'll just get a haircut and read
    **Oriental Master Race CREW**
    **California Patriot CREW**
    **Reps Azn miscers on sight CREW**

guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its up to you as to what you do. From my experiences your lifts might suffer a little from your fatigue, but once your body gets going you might be able to have a decent sessions. It looks as if your leaning away from lifting today, and there is nothing wrong with taking a day off. You know your body better than anyone on the internet will so make the call yourself based on what you feel like doing.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired.
    You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up.
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    and just pull that s*** out of you and get that motivation to not give up
    and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." -Eminem

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what about my muscles, will my body function ok with no sleep after I lift? thats what im worried about is after the lifting.

guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guineapig71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I honestly don't know, but hopefully the workout tires you out enough to help put you to sleep so you can get some rest.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired.
    You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up.
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    and just pull that s*** out of you and get that motivation to not give up
    and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." -Eminem

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will your body function ok? Will it eat your muscles?

Dude you're over thinking it. If you don't want to be tired and drained later on then don't lift, or just have a light workout session... it's as simple as that. You won't shrink or have a heart attack.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    either do it or don't. there have been many times i've worked right before night shift, did my 12 hr, then right after went and did my next workout before sleeping. your body does not start devouring muscle just because your tired or sleepy, it takes weeks of undereating or over training before that can even happen.

if you feel so crappy you can't even handle the ride to the gym, maybe just skip the workout. and instead of shifting your schedule, you can just lift two days in a row and then get back on track. OR you can skip the workout altogether and continue the week as normal, hitting back/bi again next week.

if worst comes to worst, one skipped workout is nothing in the big scheme of things.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    either do it or don't. there have been many times i've worked right before night shift, did my 12 hr, then right after went and did my next workout before sleeping. your body does not start devouring muscle just because your tired or sleepy, it takes weeks of undereating or over training before that can even happen.

if you feel so crappy you can't even handle the ride to the gym, maybe just skip the workout. and instead of shifting your schedule, you can just lift two days in a row and then get back on track. OR you can skip the workout altogether and continue the week as normal, hitting back/bi again next week.

if worst comes to worst, one skipped workout is nothing in the big scheme of things.
    TY. i will just lift tmrw back and bi then wed chest tri then friday leg shoulder . then next week change back to old schedule of m/w/f

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I usually call it by feel. If I'm about to fall asleep, I won't go.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

i didnt do it... i ran errands instead. haircut,albertsons, and fast food. total spend $45
    now drinking some vino tinto while sleep deprived yum

now i am doing nothing at my house on nye but i have a solid list of goals and i am drinking wine and reading books

Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micheal88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your body, your call.
    Personally I've still work out whe feeling drained and sleep deprived. Worst that has happened is that my lifts were not as strong. But I feel any lifting is better than no lifting

cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdurflinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't be a pansy!!
    Go lift! My son doesn't let me sleep much, I mean it is your call but what are you going to gain in bed? Maybe some forearm size at least.
    Good luck dude.
    BTK

Follow my Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151204363

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    295/225/365

Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your tired now why not have a little nap then train

It doesnt matter when you get the sleep just get it when you can. Obviously some problems are working etc fanily it all depends on your life.

It wont make difference on your lifts - try not eating that will affect them.