Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I just got out of jail. I need some information and support. (BULL****)

This is shocking. This is a true story. A few friends and I were hanging out at this school after school hours. We get on the roof it wasn't that high and there is a way to get up there. We are all just kickin back, when police rolls up. There were 3 18 year olds and 2 17 year olds. The minors were sent to their parents and not juvenile hall because trespassing isn't serious enough to take someone to juvenile hall. However, all us 18 year old got sent to Santa Rita jail. Worst night of my life. Guards are very crooked, often abuse inmates. The jail is ****ing dirty, no health codes I guess. I didn't have my miranda rights read to me, I was sent straight there, got my finger prints and stuff. Stayed there 12 hours, could not sleep a second. Apparently trespassing isn't serious enough for juvenile hall but adults still go to jail. Trespassing is also only a misdemeanor, like not paying a bus fair.

I can not believe I was in jail, this **** is crazy. What happens now, am I permanently rendered jobless? Does this effect my financial aid? Are they even allowed to send me to jail without reading me miranda rights? There was no trespassing sign, didn't even know I could get in trouble for sitting on a 10 foot roof. The cops were power tripping hardcore the whole time, strong bullied grade school kids with micropenises or some ****.

We were just some teenagers hanging out summer just started, I graduated high school. Next thing I know im in a cell with some ****ing lowlifes. This is not justice.

RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what. did not read
    Rest is best crew
    Taller than needed crew
    Anxious about everything crew
    Ayy lmao crew

cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheekybrah69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5'8 150lbs

i hope u peppered thy angus

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why did you let them take you to jail? should of ran...
    Good things take time.

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    I assume they charged you with something, right?

Usually you would get charged with something, get a court date, find a lawyer, and you'll probably get off on any charges for something like this. Not sure what state law is there, but most misdemeanors have a worst case scenario of like 6 months to a year in jail, which I can't see you getting even if they found you guilty of something like trespassing.

Don't worry about being in jail. That experience is officially in your past. Learn from this and stay out of jail for the rest of your life.
    I am worried this will stop me from getting a decent job or getting good financial aid. I heard it ****s with your credit, too. This may stay with me for a long time.

EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They dont have to read you the miranda rights..
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu l Aesthetics l Strength

EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jhawth View Post
    Why did you let them take you to jail? should of ran...
    Running from police is a felony....
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu l Aesthetics l Strength

LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000)
    The first thread that "uwotm8" is actually a valid response.

Originally Posted by EuropeanHammer View Post
    I thought that was the law.

FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should have ran fool. Everyone should have, they can't run after everyone

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you don't get a criminal record without being convicted in a criminal court

gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what about if a police man was trying to kill you.

lol
    MOT-LUFC

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ausluke View Post
    you don't get a criminal record without being convicted in a criminal court
    This. Also OP you spent a night in jail because you broke the law, dealwithit.jpeg.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you get get caught. Then yes, it is.
    Good things take time.

They had a dog too, they told us they were going to get the dog out and we were going to get bit if we didn't reveal names and come out. They told me to give names and I asked them if I had do, they told me I did. This is not what my civics teacher told me.

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'8...................................calling other people lowlifes...................bwahahahahahahaha

King of the Hill fan Rambostyne's Avatar
    Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol 12 hours in jail
    Misc Bicycle Club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Originally Posted by miscunsername View Post
    They had a dog too, they told us they were going to get the dog out and we were going to get bit if we didn't reveal names and come out. They told me to give names and I asked them if I had do, they told me I did. This is not what my civics teacher told me.
    When I was your age I would of been to the opposite corner of the building jumping off to run by the time the cops even touched their door handle. Man I miss those days sometimes...
    Good things take time.

FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL OP ratted everyone out.

Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If convicted, you'll get a fine, probably do some community service and be on court supervision, so if you comply with your sentence and don't get arrested until you return to court to close the case they'll expunge it from your record.

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

Originally Posted by FleeceJohnson View Post
    LOL OP ratted everyone out.
    They knew there were kids up on the roof, they wanted to names to intimidate. Cop told me they are going to get bit if he didn't get names. I don't know if any of the things they do are legal.

catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) catch82 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you fukn *******. A night in a cell has you that upset? Try spending a night in jail in Tallin Estonia not knowing what the phuck is going to happen to you. You pussy ******* that chit is a misdemeanor they just need somewhere to put you until you can see a judge.

anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000) anon1576783490 is just really nice. (+1000)

jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwelle4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Generally financial aid etc is only affected by a felony, though it does depend on the school.

Lawyer up anyway, or at least consult with a respected attorney. With little things like this, it's likely to be a nothing that will affect nothing.

You're going to make it.
    Fat --> Fit --> ?

Hard-boiled milk steak and fine jelly beans... raw.

Originally Posted by catch82 View Post
    you fukn *******. A night in a cell has you that upset? Try spending a night in jail in Tallin Estonia not knowing what the phuck is going to happen to you. You pussy ******* that chit is a misdemeanor they just need somewhere to put you until you can see a judge.
    The ****? I am a non thuggish teenager hanging out with my friends. Totally out of pocket I had no idea what was going on. I went to jail for sitting on a roof man that should be a crime in itself.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This. That Miranda rights bull**** used to be required until it was ruled no longer required. Now its still somewhat a movie myth.

mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ull be fine brah
    my name is nathan but my friends just call me N word

Originally Posted by jwelle4 View Post
    Generally financial aid etc is only affected by a felony, though it does depend on the school.

Lawyer up anyway, or at least consult with a respected attorney. With little things like this, it's likely to be a nothing that will affect nothing.

You're going to make it.
    This.

Even though it's only a class A misdemeanor one of the biggest lessons I've learned in life is never appear in court without an attorney.

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not like it is on tv now is it?

Wait until you go to court, thats really not like tv.

You are just a number in an overwhelmed system.

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry the police never lie