Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)

Website designer?

Does anyone have one they would recommend?

Also is there a way to recover my domain www.amplifiedfitness.net ? All it is says when you go to my website is account suspended because of the unreliable ******* that made my site.

The guy that built and hosted my website suspended my account and is ignoring me so now I have no website and need one up asap as the biggest time of the year for training is almost here.
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

SDELITEPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDELITEPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on if its in his name or yours when he bought the host name and at most you have court. You could just change your name a little maybe with a hyphen or something. No if you were high up in the search engines you will lose out there. Next time get your name and hosting yourself at godaddy or ipowerweb.com and then have a webmaster upload it to your server you have the control of everything. If you want something fast maybe try a few on your own like wix, godaddy and others have webbuilders. If you want most of your original content back like logos its easy you can get it from your cached page or archived pages. I do all my own sites can do about anything if you need any assistance just get me a pm. good luck
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Get it Right
    www.sandiegoelitefitness.com

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you have a legitimate interest in that name, eg it's your registered business name, then you have more room to fight him for it. I think if push comes to shove and it goes to court, barring some weird contract clause, you have some chances but it's a lot of farting around.

To be honest, if you have little traffic and relatively few backlinks it's not worth trying to get it back. SDELITEPT is wise. If you can find a similar domain (for example, fitnessamplified.com is available) go for that and rebuild. It sucks A LOT I know...

I host all my own sites also, and use a different registrar for my domains after some trouble with host/registrars in the past (stay away from iPowerWeb); It's complicated at first if you're new to it, but very simple after you do it the first time. I design websites, but to be honest, if you buy hosting (at <$6/mo) you can install Wordpress free, and find a very nice looking theme for less than $50 if not free and do better than paying someone in a lot of cases. Themeforest has some really good ones, but fewer slider-type, eye candy effects and better readability will do you better in the long run.
    - You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    incontrol websites...hands down.

thats who mine is made through.

www.perfit.com.au

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    First, I would make an honest assessment of what the hell is going on between you and the web design guy. People don't usually stop hosting your website and ignore you for no reason.

If your name is Thomas, then it is in your name still: http://whois.domaintools.com/amplifiedfitness.net

Unfortunately, it appears that it is probably in your web designer's Namecheap account. Namecheap probably isn't going to get in the middle of any dispute.

So, you have a few options:

1) Figure out what has gone wrong, fix it, and get your website back ASAP.
    2) Register a new domain, make a new website, and get ready for the rush of 2014. You won't get anywhere near the top results in your area within the next few weeks unless you use Google Adwords.
    3) Take legal action, try to sue him for damages if he was truly in the wrong. This of course requires you to pay for a lawyer, and have proof that he screwed you out of revenue.

I sent you a PM as well that will likely be helpful to you. In the future, avoid .net domains. You will constantly lose traffic to the .com version, even if you make it a point to .net on all of your marketing materials. This won't affect your search engine traffic, but even a few lost leads because they can't find your website is too many.

MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am using webspace hosted by godaddy, but my site was designed by Tim Borders at Borders Design Studio. You can see samples of his work at bordersdesign.com and you can see my website which he created along with my logo (I supplied pics and text) at firehorsewellness.com He did my business cards, too.
    You want to fly faster and further but Perfection cannot be plotted because every chart or graph is a limitation. Perfect speed, my son, is being there. You must stop seeing yourself as a limited gull with a 42" wingspan. -- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Always do your best, be impeccable with your word, don't take things personally and don't make assumptions. -- The Four Agreements

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SFT View Post
    First, I would make an honest assessment of what the hell is going on between you and the web design guy. People don't usually stop hosting your website and ignore you for no reason.

If your name is Thomas, then it is in your name still: http://whois.domaintools.com/amplifiedfitness.net

Unfortunately, it appears that it is probably in your web designer's Namecheap account. Namecheap probably isn't going to get in the middle of any dispute.

So, you have a few options:

1) Figure out what has gone wrong, fix it, and get your website back ASAP.
    2) Register a new domain, make a new website, and get ready for the rush of 2014. You won't get anywhere near the top results in your area within the next few weeks unless you use Google Adwords.
    3) Take legal action, try to sue him for damages if he was truly in the wrong. This of course requires you to pay for a lawyer, and have proof that he screwed you out of revenue.

I sent you a PM as well that will likely be helpful to you. In the future, avoid .net domains. You will constantly lose traffic to the .com version, even if you make it a point to .net on all of your marketing materials. This won't affect your search engine traffic, but even a few lost leads because they can't find your website is too many.
    Thanks for the info. One day my account was suspended I tried to contact him and its like he disappeared. I've texted him, called him, ********, and emailed him. He wont reply. This is all out of the blue as well, He is hosting this on his own server so I can't log in to my site at all. It looks as if his entire server went down because his other sites are down as well. I would be grateful just to get my domain name back at this point.

WesJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new here and just saw this post. I can make you a very amazing perfect forum. It'd be the same software as this forum "vBulletin" about $300. Since I already bought the software vB4.0 sometime ago for other purposes, you wouldn't need to pay for the actual forum. Just my work if you're interested, let me know. As for a website I'm not too experienced with Php, Java, CSS, HTML, scripts and all of that so you'd probably need another person to deal with the site portion.

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.ILL View Post
    Thanks for the info. One day my account was suspended I tried to contact him and its like he disappeared. I've texted him, called him, ********, and emailed him. He wont reply. This is all out of the blue as well, He is hosting this on his own server so I can't log in to my site at all. It looks as if his entire server went down because his other sites are down as well. I would be grateful just to get my domain name back at this point.
    Does this person have a physical location? I would go visit him. You never know what might have happened. He could be in the hospital, or on the other end, he could be an unreliable ****er who didn't pay his server fees. I do my own web work because I have a decade of experience on and off. However, if I were to use someone else, I would find someone local. You might even be able to barter. We did this at my last job.

Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    incontrol websites...hands down.

thats who mine is made through.

www.perfit.com.au
    Looks like good work, contacted them yesterday waiting to hear back.

Yes, sft he does have a physical location. I'm in Utah and he's in Kentucky...

I filed a dispute with www.namecheap.com which is where the domain is registered. I email them my ID, social, business registration, invoice from the website designer and a utility bill from my business.

lol such a pain in the ass! Its my own fault though for going with some random web designer. I highly recommend everyone that you go local or with a well established reputable company if you are looking for a designer.

The worst thing of this is, is all the sh*t I have printed with amplifiedfitness.net on it. My car, my sign on my building, the thousands of cards I just ordered, tons of merchandise, shirts, bottles, bags, pens etc...