Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000) xeali is just really nice. (+1000)
    She told me. Srs.
    Sat me down, told me everything and started crying.
    I was angry, very angry. Told her I appreciate her telling me, but couldn't see how this relationship could ever work anymore. Told her I never want to see or hear from her again, she tried to kiss me I yelled at her that pissed me off even more.
    Walked away, cut contact. Depressed for months, but got over her.
    She still messages me 2 1/2 year later I've responded once wishing her a happy bday last year because I was in a good mood.

She was 18 and ****ed a 29 year old.

Female logic brah.

Big,Shredded,Natty.Pick2 uncommonworker's Avatar
    uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Albert_Cerda View Post
    I came in and I caught her red-handed
    Sleeping with the girl next door
    Picture this, they were both butt naked banging on the bathroom floor
    this happened to me as well
    idk how she could of forgot that she had given me the extra key

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what would be the issue here? get nekked and start banging the girl next door with her
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stillgoing111 View Post
    Mine's a "he" cheated...and how I found out.

-2 weeks before our wedding in 2006 we have an argument. He storms out of the house, doesn't come home until the next afternoon. Won't say where he was.

-Next day I'm paying bills out of our joint checking account. See a hotel charge for the night he didn't come home. I question him. He says he ran into an old high school buddy that night (funny, considering his high school is two hours from where we live), they got yucky, and slept it off in a cheap hotel. Skeptical.

-Morning of our wedding he comes clean about that night. Says it was a girl he dated years ago. He got a hotel and they had sex. Promised it would never happen again, it meant nothing, blah blah blah. Like an idiot I go through with the wedding.

-6 months after the wedding I come home and see his laptop up. His e-mail was open and right or wrong, I took a glance at his inbox. Filled with e-mails from match.com. I question him. He says he wants to know what else is out there. I tell him he has to close his match.com account. He refuses. Keeps an active match.com account for our entire marriage.

-Took me 6 years but I finally left his a$$. Divorce final earlier this year.
    You pretty much knew his heart was somewhere else, yet chose to stay with him for 6 years...marry him even.

Gtfo out of this thread. You're too stupid to know what heartbreak is apparently. If you were really in love you would have been crushed when you found out what he did. You were marrying him for christ sakes.

Is this what it is with women? Do they really not see cheating as a big deal?
    RIP Colin Flaherty

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    catch my ex sending emails to this fat fuk confront her, she says she never did anything blah blah blah give her a chance... this B*ITCH has the BALLS to tell the dude to come see her at my house while i was at school(she pretty much lived with me), and i roll up in my car cause i came during break to eat ... and i see them both oh lawdddd.... i went ape ****,the guy tried to get out i kicked his driver side door in and told him to take her home which he did.. she cried pleaded and begged for another chance.. no thanks jefe i found out she actually cheated on me with 4 guys LOL... but i guess i deserve it since im not on top of a bitch enough to care if she cheats or not.
    =] 305 crew

BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000) BankerBob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kuntpopper View Post
    Wasn't my girlfriend but there was a girl i had been seeing for a few weeks buuuut she had a boyfreind that was cheating on her that she "loved" and told me she loved me and my beta ass fell in love with obvious Sloot (none of our friends knew what we was doing)

Anyway fact forward a couple weeks and we are all out getting yucky and her boyfriend ended with her through text, she was acting all flirty and told me that I was getting laid later and blowys, hour later me; her and 2 of her are staying over (1 of them is a gay and passed out drunk so they put him in the bed' so there's 3 people in bed, the girl I'm supposed to be getting with, my best mate and her gay mate) he was gay and snoring so i didnt wanna get in with them so I stayed on this small bed in the same room, stayed up for a while talking and basically ended up her getting fingered without me knowing by my mate that didn't know I was banging and the Sloot was acting all flirty again in the morning

That was hard to type on a nexus 7 stoned happy new year kunts
    what in da fuq is this even saying?

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I figured gut feeling followed by snooping (usually electronic) would be the winner by far.

I'm surprised by the amount of people who actually caught girls in the act, and by the amount of girls who confessed.

Makes you think if people are finding out in such passive ways, a lot more of you probably actually got cheated on and just never stumbled upon it.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BankerBob View Post
    what in da fuq is this even saying?
    I saw kuntpopper and skipped his post lol.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xrdhx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is too perfect

Exactly one year ago today I walked out to the mail box to get the mail. As I was sorting the mail I found one of my Christmas cards with a return to sender stamp. I didn't recognize who it was sent to so opened it up and read it. Long story short, my wife was having a long distance affair with a coworker. To top it off, January 1st would've been our 12 year anniversary.

Cliffs:
    - I find out wife of 12 years was cheating on me the day before our anniversary.

NINJA EDIT
    - She's HUGE now, 170 at least
    - She's dating an obese video game forum moderator
    - I lost 30 lbs
    - Currently dating a beautiful women
    Last edited by xrdhx; 12-31-2012 at 12:34 PM.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    took an early flight from san diego
    got home 2 days early
    sneak in house to surprise her with flowers
    walk up stairs to bedroom when i hear muffled moans outside of bedroom door
    open door, see clothes thrown about everywhere
    there i see gf getting pounded doggy by a broadcaster
    her face is pushed against the pillow and she's grabbing the sheets with her clenched fists
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Originally Posted by xrdhx View Post
    Exactly one year ago today I walked out to the mail box to get the mail. As I was sorting the mail I found one of my Christmas cards with a return to sender stamp. I didn't recognize who it was sent to so opened it up and read it. Long story short, my wife was having a long distance affair with a coworker. To top it off, January 1st would've been our 12 year anniversary.

Cliffs:
    - I find out wife of 12 years was cheating on me the day before our anniversary.
    Dang brother.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by idunknowu View Post
    Here's my story brahs, long read but don't give a ****

-Ex goes to Athens, Greece to do a study abroad/research internship program for 2 months after last spring semester
    -We skype and fb chat throughout the two months
    -She tells me she's been meeting great new people and her and the girls who are in the same program have been hanging out with the locals
    -Feel good for her, but noticed the only Greek people she's added on FB are dudes. Don't pay much attention to it.
    -One day on skype she tells me she went to a beach party hosted by some company with her friends from the program and the guys she's met
    -Remember most companies put up albums on FB of events they host for promotional purposes
    -Find album after we're done talking and look through it to see how the party was and to see ex in swim suit, come across some pics of her and the dudes with one of them being a bit too friendly. Didn't like how he had his arm around her but justified it with it being a beach party and people are just being friendly but still made me uncomfortable.

-2 months are over and comes back to the US. I pick her up at the airport and we spend the weekend together before she went back. Show her around Boston and take a bunch pictures to upload to FB later on.
    -Uploaded the pictures and tagged them and everything. Go on her page to post something on her wall and realize that the tagged pics that show up on her profile were ones that only had her and none of the ones with the two of us together. Something else that made feel uncomfortable and raised some red flags in my mind.

-Fast forward another month and she's back in Boston staying at my home for a week because she needed somewhere to stay while she did a week long training program at MIT.
    -Last day she's at my house, she leaves to go to her training but before she left she was on FB and forgot to log out.
    -After a whole summer of having some thoughts bugging me, I look through her page. First thing I make sure of is to look her privacy settings to see why the pics of the two of us didn't show up.
    -Noticed nothing weird with privacy settings so I just go to her photos. When I click on her albums there's one that I had never seen before and confirmed it because it didn't show up on my phone's app. Check and find out it's only viewable to a select number of people, one of them not being me.
    -Click never before seen album and see over a hundred pics of her and some of the girls she was with in Greece just slooting it up with the Greek guys she became friends with.
    -Look through her messages (because bishes really do talk about everything with one another) and see she told her best friend she "found her Greek boy," "ate his face," and was in "love" with him after only knowing him a month (female logic). Also find out she maintained communication with the Greek guy after she had returned to the US.

-Felt disgusted with her, and myself for being with such a sloot.
    -I don't tolerate cheating so I decided to break up with her that same day I found out.
    -Originally planned on meeting up with her after her training was over so I could take her to the bus station so she could go home.
    -Decided to gather all the **** she had given me, brought it with me when I met up with her and told her I knew what she did, talked and then I left the sloot at MIT without her knowing how to get to the bus station.

Hated anything and everything having to do with Greece for a good month after.
    holy chit i think this is the worst story in the thread. what a fukkin whore. how long had you guys been dating for when this happened?
    **Stuttering Crew**

Nine Inch Nails > Everything

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4 100 pages of girls cheating.

i can't talk at all because i cheated on her with 4 different girls (all makeouts) before she phucked one of my "friends"

apparently he bragged about it to my other bros right away and they just told me.

JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thenightskies View Post
    my friend not me but he looked at hsi gf phone in shower dude sent a dck pic he confronted her said hes a perv. she ignores him and doesnt talk to him

so he believed her
    fast forward some time. she got a flat she called him and told her her dad was comnig. they talked then dad came she put phone down forgot to hang up and she said i was over *** dudes name house

felt bad for my bro
    what the PHUCK did i just read
    Android app to track lifting progress. (includes unique features such as weekly volume tracking, 1-RM calculator, RPE, WILKS calculator, find PR for a specific exercise+reps)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liftlog

1530lb raw @ 196lb

++ Positive Crew ++

haters gonna hate! Callmechristian's Avatar
    Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol aware.

My story: At te time we were 16 and she was kid of distant but I didn't think much about it. Later a girl kept calling my phone saying stay away from her, blah blah blah... Ex called me crying saying she was thinking of me when she got the girls name tatted on her. Then told me she was dating this 28 year old dude at the same time. Feltbadman. I just hung up the phone and haven't said a word to her till this day. I'm 21 ad this happened when we were 16. She still texts me fr my birthday, Christmas, New Years, and out of the blue. I'm single and losing weight fast feeling good about life without her.
    Last edited by Callmechristian; 12-31-2012 at 11:27 AM.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes, my ex cheated on me with a ***. i trust no women now.

AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000) AverageBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pepper your angus:

Girlfriend of one year. We live together. There is a new guy at her work that she thinks is funny and a good coworker. Every day she comes home there seems to be a new funny story about him or whatever. I eventually tell her that if she keeps up this level of friendliness with the guy, it will turn into more b/c as a man he wouldn't do what he does if he wasn't trying to smang it (smash it and bang it lol).

-She brought him to meet me on their lunch break at my work once. Dude shook my hand like a man, then ****ed my girlfriend.
    -Caught them in bed together, fully clothed and asleep in our apartment. Woke her up and told her it was over. She convinced me they didn't sex (how beta can I be?)

-Probably a month later she comes home and seems worried. I force it out of her that she is pregnant and doesn't know if it is mine or his.
    -I rage and have anxiety attacks, puking at work and such. I maintain a relationship with her in case its mine. Schedule natal paternity test.
    -She miscarries (everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg)
    -Split up for good and cut ties completely as our apartment lease expired.

Can't believe how beta I was at the time. I had never been like that before and could never be like that again. It all seems like a dream now because I was acting so different than what I know I am.

BTW, look at the way you met a girl, and thats how you will lose her. So, if you met her being slutty in the club, then she will do that behind your back someday when she is feeling down. If you stole her from some other guy, prepare to have her stolen from you. Iz a circle, it neva end.
    Wide Hips so I'll Never Be Aesthetic Crew
    Cat Lover Crew
    Handle myself respectfully on the internet Crew

Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dear diary
    gossip girls
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *12/21/12 survivor crew*

Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FratBrah View Post
    She went to a club one night and I went to a brandy festival with my brother. After the festival finished and I was super drunk I decided to go to the club to surprise her. I walk onto the dancefloor to look for her, and see her making out with another guy. Tap her on the shoulder and say "Its over". She looks at me in stunned silence, bursts into tears and follows me out of the club. Sloots gonna sloot!

cliffs
    -go to club shes at to surprise her
    -see her making out with other guy
    -sloot
    you alpha knt.

Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aestheticunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AverageBrah View Post
    Pepper your angus:

Girlfriend of one year. We live together. There is a new guy at her work that she thinks is funny and a good coworker. Every day she comes home there seems to be a new funny story about him or whatever. I eventually tell her that if she keeps up this level of friendliness with the guy, it will turn into more b/c as a man he wouldn't do what he does if he wasn't trying to smang it (smash it and bang it lol).

-She brought him to meet me on their lunch break at my work once. Dude shook my hand like a man, then ****ed my girlfriend.
    -Caught them in bed together, fully clothed and asleep in our apartment. Woke her up and told her it was over. She convinced me they didn't sex (how beta can I be?)

-Probably a month later she comes home and seems worried. I force it out of her that she is pregnant and doesn't know if it is mine or his.
    -I rage and have anxiety attacks, puking at work and such. I maintain a relationship with her in case its mine. Schedule natal paternity test.

Can't believe how beta I was at the time. I had never been like that before and could never be like that again. It all seems like a dream now because I was acting so different than what I know I am.

BTW, look at the way you met a girl, and thats how you will lose her. So, if you met her being slutty in the club, then she will do that behind your back someday when she is feeling down. If you stole her from some other guy, prepare to have her stolen from you. Iz a circle, it neva end.
    philosophy brah checking in. wise words.

idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chelseaohtotty View Post
    holy chit i think this is the worst story in the thread. what a fukkin whore. how long had you guys been dating for when this happened?
    We had been together for about 7 months by the time she went to Greece.

Originally Posted by Callmechristian View Post
    Lol aware.

My story: At te time we were 16 and she was kid of distant but I didn't think much about it. Later a girl kept calling my phone saying stay away from her, blah blah blah... Ex called me crying saying she was thinking of me when she got the girls name tatted on her. Then told me she was dating this 28 year old dude at the same time. Feltbadman.
    You gotta clear this up, your story is all over the place.

Originally Posted by AverageBrah View Post
    Pepper your angus:

It seems like every man will have that moment of weakness where the beta just takes over. Just gotta learn from it and not allow it to happen again, or else sloots will just trample all over us.

Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    it seems people who cheat typically have a need to fulfill - maybe its the need to be wanted by many, to feel popular, powerful, in control... sometimes its just purely situational, but i think more often than not people who cheat NEED to cheat to fulfill something deep inside themselves... hell most likely cheat on whoever he ends up with
    I don't think he'll ever stay faithful to anyone. Two weeks after I moved out he had a girlfriend. We hadn't even filed the paperwork before he moved on.

bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bchabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just flat out told me after I questioned her cause she was acting shady as chit. Guilted her into sexors tons of times afterwards.

NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Saw a FB pic of another dude with my gf and hes giving her flowers.

Dead serious.

Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    You pretty much knew his heart was somewhere else, yet chose to stay with him for 6 years...marry him even.

Gtfo out of this thread. You're too stupid to know what heartbreak is apparently. If you were really in love you would have been crushed when you found out what he did. You were marrying him for christ sakes.

Is this what it is with women? Do they really not see cheating as a big deal?
    You think finding out the person I was about to marry had cheated on me the morning of my wedding didn't crush me? I still married him because I loved him. Because I wanted to do everything possible to make it work. Because I wasn't as weak as him to take the easy way out of something.

I couldn't sleep through the night for months. Of course it was a big deal. Whenever he'd touch me I'd imagine him touching her. You think that didn't sting? Was I stupid for staying with him? Without a doubt. But that's what love does to you. I wanted him to love me as much as I loved him. Like I said...lessons learned.

K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K2B is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I fly around the country a lot for business. End up meeting this cute girl in hotel lobby, find out she travels a lot too. We always compare schedules to meet up and bang out anytime we're close to one another. This goes on for almost half a year, start falling hard for her. I ask her to be my date at my sisters wedding, we have an awesome weekend together...... Well, I am up in Chicago for business, I have her home address so I decided to drop by and surprise her..... A kid answers the door I can her a guy in the background, she comes rushing to the door, gets me outside and says I shouldn't be here. Her husbands pops his head outside and she says that "I'm a family friend." She tells me I was just something to do on the road. Felt bad man.

notsrs
    Last edited by K2B; 12-31-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    Financial Advisor who likes to lift. That's my life.

OU Sooners
    OKC Thunder

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by K2B View Post
    I fly around the country a lot for business. End up meeting this cute girl in hotel lobby, find out she travels a lot too. We always compare schedules to meet up and bang out anytime we're close to one another. This goes on for almost half a year, start falling hard for her. I ask her to be my date at my sisters wedding, we have an awesome weekend together...... Well, I am up in Chicago for business, I have her home address so I decided to drop by and surprise her..... A kid answers the door I can her a guy in the background, she comes rushing to the door, gets me outside and says I shouldn't be here. Her husbands pops his head outside and she says that "I'm a family friend." She tells me I was just something to do on the road. Felt bad man.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she left her ******** on my comp and I saw everythin
    yolo
    tuf

Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    lyk dis if u cry evryt1m

idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idunknowu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Same as you brah. You'd think they'd be a bit more careful to make sure you never get access to the one place where they keep all the incriminating evidence.