Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bluesonic View Post
    Her ex kept liking all the posts on fb i was tagged in so i liked his comment to return the favour. He replied back (on her public fb wall) "haha funny how much he hates me, if only he knew about last saturday night". GF is lying asleep next to me, wake her up ask her wtf is this chit, she denies all, says he's just stiring, say fine show me your phone. Full of messages talking about how can't keep doing that while she's still with me blabla. I go Mel Gibson mode screaming at her lying ass.
    mel gibson mode.. lmfao will be using this.

maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chlamydibrah View Post
    mel gibson mode.. lmfao will be using this.
    @bluesonic,
    Did the public try to 'inquire' after reading that post? Did the two start seeing each other? Are they together now (how long ago was it)?
    Reps on sight:
    Laygord, Ganjamayne,bruh,pammybilloni

Tool & A perfect circle

Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm it's been about 2 months out for me and I feel like I should probably share my story for the misc.

I had been dating this completely "honest and good" girl for 2 and a half years. We never fought or had any arguments and things in the relationship were progressing very well. We were looking at places to move in together and we both were supposedly very happy.

...Anyways she needed a job and I offered to set her up at the local police department. She goes through the interviews and gets hired on. Her first day she mentioned that a few officers were hitting on her and showed me the business cards they gave her. I warned her that this was going to be an ongoing occurrence because most police officers come on very strong and have no shame with there own female employees. Fast forward a few weeks later and she has to go on a ride-along with another officer in order to complete her training. Ride-along ends and she comes home telling me all about it and how much fun she had. Fast forward again 4 days later she walks in the front door and tells me that we need to break up, completely out of no where. She backtracks slowly after I question her motives, I ask if there is anyone else and she says no way then she says that maybe we can work it out but we should talk about it in the morning, while she was asleep that night I get a little spidey sense and I decide to check her phone for the first time ever in the 2.5 years we had been dating, low and behold what do I find? The lying, cheating, sloot was going on dates with the officer from the ride-along all 4 days after it had ended. The last text from her to him was telling him he should bring his "gun " with him when he comes over again.

So I wake her up ask her wtf are these texts, she of course uses woman logic and tries to justify her actions saying she is a coward and that I shouldn't be mad because she felt a real connection with him and that she could see herself marrying this man. I tell her to get the **** out of my apartment, she has to call a cab to get home all the while crying and screaming at me from outside.

.....and the best part, a week later after the officer got what he really wanted (dem sugar walls) he never called her again. Now she is all alone and gets to reflect on her actions for a bit and maybe the advice that I gave her before she started the job will start to sink in.

Registered User LiftingHeavy925's Avatar
    LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sad thread. I feel for you all

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuuuuk

tfw 3 year relationship now..
    tfw trust issues worse thanks to misc.
    tfw all my bros and people around have always told me I'd be retarded to even think of her possibly cheating but still suspicious.

will see you all soon to post story I guess.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -Ex told me her back hurts from work
    -felt Bad for her Beta **** Mode
    -her little sis told me she got ****ed at a Party on the ****ing floor
    -went full rage mode and also ****ed her sis and best friend /no****sgiven

asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was last year of high school. Dating this girl for a couple months, she didn't want me telling anyone. Major red Flag should have seen. Didn't listen to her and told my friends anyways.

All school assembly for prom about 2 weeks before the actual prom. Talked with gf that we would go together, but didn't really ask her to be my date. I'm sitting with my bros towards the front of the bleachers. Principle calls gf down to the floor. Srs

Some love song starts playing and the lights go complete black. Couple min into song a spotlight shines at the entrance door. It's some beta ******* standing there in a cheap azzzz suit with flowers. Walks over to my gf an asks her to prom. She starts doing that bullsht girl joy scream and says yes.

I'm completely stunned and fuking raging hard. Casually get up and walk out to the middle of the basketball court and deck this *******. Kids on the ground and I turn and say we're done to ex gf.

Start walking out, and everyone starts cheering and laughing. Principle and teachers rush to kid and grab me. Get suspended for a week. Well worth it. Srs much anger released
    Bench-240lbs
    Squat-410lbs
    Deadlift-440lbs

Current weight-165

maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dakay View Post
    -Ex told me her back hurts from work
    -felt Bad for her Beta **** Mode
    -her little sis told me she got ****ed at a Party on the ****ing floor
    -went full rage mode and also ****ed her sis and best friend /no****sgiven
    Oh my .. I wouldn't be surprised if some brahs get on high-alert if Gf/wife mentions back-pain

@trickmyster18
    Reading your story right now brah.. Stay strong

@asiangenes

Lmao, damn brah..Strong rage.. You better not be makin this stuff up.
    Did you get a GF after that?
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Figure out a way to reach a sloot's ******** account and you can discover her whole world.

Usually a keylogger on your own computer is really easy.

Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Went through her phone. Any bros in relationships especially those in newer relationships do the following and the is a good chance you will see chit you did not want to see.

>Look over her shoulder when she puts her passcode in her phone
    >Wait until she is asleep
    >Go through her messages - ESPECIALLY the older ones - girls love to hold on to old convos and don't delete chit for some strange reason

Until you have done this be careful about how attached you get. Stay safe.

^^^
    Interesting points both of you This should be a given from now on for most of the bros
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiangenes45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE@asiangenes

Lmao, damn brah..Strong rage.. You better not be makin this stuff up.
    Did you get a GF after that?[/QUOTE]

Nope, have yet to have another gf, but have had a few FB. Way better
    Bench-240lbs
    Squat-410lbs
    Deadlift-440lbs

Current weight-165

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DJNik View Post
    Lulz thought this was a "you're cheating how did she find out" thread not the other way around

You gotta cheat on them before they cheat on you (srs) all girls r sloots. U not realize this yet?
    My best mate goes by this, he calls it pre-cheating.
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PunyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    never been cheated on, but an ex has made 'friendly' conversation with a guy before

i feel really bad for you guys.

why are so many girls like this? there are legit girls out there, my most recent ex for example, most genuine girl i have met!
    Bikelife

TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Met a girl when i was 15 and we was together for 4.5 years when she had a fight with her friend, who then tells me she's cheated on me with 5 other guys during our relationship, 3 of the guys i know, including one of my close friends. Thank fuk her friend told me or i would likely be married to her now with a kid none the wiser. After i left she quickly moved on to one of them guys and now has a baby with him no doubt believing he's the dad.

Was with another girl for 3 months, her little sister tells me she's been reading her texts and that she's been sleeping with her flatmates son, i wasn't too bothered as i was already having doubts about the relationship as she was clingy as fuk and a bit crazy, i go to aware the guys gf on ******** but saw her profile photo was a baby scan photo and felt sorry for her so didn't bother.

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)

Originally Posted by Request21 View Post
    She was acting shady for weeks and I called her out on it. "I'm just staying over my sisters tonight babe" and so on. I told her not to waste my time if she wasn't 100% with me. Weeks went by and I kinda stopped caring about it and knew I was right. One day I got a email, a TLDR email but I had to read to find out what was up. She had been seeing her ex boyfriend and getting drunk with him at parties. Told me she didn't deserve me blah blah and moved in with him on the same day as this email.

I was engaged to her, we were together for over 3 years and I feel as though this was my turning point in my life. I've changed since then, lost a heap of weight, become well known in my work industry (tv, newspapers etc) I refuse to put myself in a relationship with someone that isn't on the same level as me, they believe they are entitled to what you have.

I hope what happened to me, doesn't happen to others but in away I'm glad it did. I grew a pair.
    *claps"
    Definition of an alpha male brah will rep when I get the chance

Originally Posted by libtolu View Post
    My best mate goes by this, he calls it pre-cheating.
    Haha interesting

@Tescosfinest

Thanks and all the best. This seems to be a recurring occurence though in this thread, where the GF's younger sister or best friend rats her out .. I guess we should be at good terms with these people..
    Has anybody gotten with their GFs sister after she told on her sister.. How did that turn out?
    Last edited by maynardjames; 02-21-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    coy dayum, only read 6 pages of this thread so far and it has been more depressing than an ASPCA commercial
    *Official San Diego Brah Crew*
    *In Love With Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Rugby Crew*

Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 675

sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she cheated once and she told me

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is exactly why I never emotionally invest in a girl more than she does

Originally Posted by sgregor249 View Post
    she cheated once and she told me
    Did you guys break up? What was your reaction brah?
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

bumped
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my friend but: she said they need to break up and started crying on phone or something, and he eventually got the whole story out of her

Originally Posted by Mikelawton View Post
    my friend but: she said they need to break up and started crying on phone or something, and he eventually got the whole story out of her
    When I heard about breakups early on , this is pretty much what I imagined..
    Not anymore, due to the Misc.
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheUsual View Post
    Heard a story of some Beta *******, whos name I don't remember, found a condom that wasn't his in his girl friend's laundry bin. He questioned her about it and she played dumb, acted like the condom walked into the bin itself. Why was he a Beta *******? He didn't break up with her and questioned some scums, that don't lift, over the internet about what he should do next.
    lol aware
    "A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George S. Patton

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right before Christmas 2006 my wife had been acting strangely towards me for the last few days. We had been together for 9 years and basically grew up together so any little change in how she treated me was extremely noticeable. Out of the blue she had become secretive and for some reason she needed to use our truck on her day off (we only had the one vehicle at the time and she NEVER did any sort of errands on her own). I logged into yahoo and there was a new login ID (that was obviously hers) she had created a new email account she didn't intend to share with me. But the real kicker came when I just happened to go onto craigslist and noticed the apt/housing link had been clicked (changed from blue to purple) and there were several places that she had been looking at. I was in a daze and I didn't piece everything together until I was getting ready for work. I calmly walked into the bedroom and woke her up asking her what was going on and she played stupid for a couple of minutes before finally breaking down and crying telling me she was sorry n blah blah.. I told her to gtfo.

cliffs

ex wife had new yahoo login ID
    general secretiveness******** biggest red flag ever imo
    acting out of character
    craigslist housing links clicked with several affordable places picked out (delete dat history silly)

CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Risq View Post
    I've been a lurker most of last year, and only because I probably have one of the top 10 stories that I figured I'd drop mine in the mix. This isn't the worst I've “personally” heard by far, but I figure this might be an “interesting” first post from a former lurker.

Sorry it's long, I had to make it this way because there was so many red flags. At first I missed them because I was young (married at 22), later I ignored most of them (like a combined $48,000 Credit Card debt) for the sake of my kids, only to have them end up screwed up anyway.

Cliffs at bottom for those who want the extremely “short” version.

Anyway....

Currently the ex-wife and I will have been divorced a full year January 30th of this year. Was together for 20 years. How I found out? I came home one day as usually to an empty house (as in no one home but me) and they never came back. Well the kids did after the divorce.

In hind site I knew it was coming based on the first year of marriage, but I had nothing concrete over the years to prove it, so I decided not to sit and dwell on it. Was one of those “I shouldn't dig too deep into her past” people initially, but should have gotten out the back hoe before we ever went out once.

Met the ex while I was dating another girl. After that breakup a few friends suggested that I give the Ex a call. Decided to do one better and do the “surprise date” thing. I mean girls like surprises right? And I was a young and “stupid” 20 something who “thought” I knew what I was doing.

At first she seems distant when she arrived, but was happy once she found out that she wasn't having dinner with her friends, who had dropped her off to be on a date with me, but she got up and left the table twice. At first I didn't know why. Later (after married) I found out that she was trying to hook up with someone “else” who she also thought was cute and passed in the mall just over from us.

She had told me “I'll be right back” and left. Sat there like a fool, but at the time didn't know she what she was up to. Ex comes back, but is again distant. I think I'm a bad host and I try to cheer her up. I had been sitting for like 10 minutes and unsure of what happened at the time.

Later we decide to go see a movie, and once there she excuses herself and disappears again. It seems that someone I introduced her to in passing that night at the restaurant, someone I couldn't “stand” at the time, who instead of being polite I should have just ignored, also decided to see the same movie.

What she did was sneak off to see him at the start of the movie. Once she found where he was sitting she then made out with him for a while, all while I was waiting for her to come back. I later found this out after we were married when the ***** started bragging to everyone we knew how he screwed up my first date with her.

I could go on, but mainly she did various things like this “while” we were dating and kept me in the dark about it.

But a year and a half into our marriage everyone who was supposed to be our mutual friend, came out with stories of how either right before or right when we started dating she was the other woman to various girls boyfriends and other womens husbands. I mean she had a “really” high body count. No single guys, just guys in relationships.

She of course couldn't see what the big deal was. I got the standard, “But I married you and not the other guys” spiel when I started raging about it as I found out.

It wasn't until one guy at her job started telling everyone that he was sleeping with her at work that she changed jobs before I found out. At the time she said she changed jobs because she wanted to have a different career, but I'm pretty sure it was because of all the suspicion of her co-workers and she was worried someone might talk to me. I still found out, but never found the guy and couldn't prove anything.

Also during this time our first child was born and she stopped doing shady stuff, or at least got better at hiding it.

Then about 4 years ago she started up again. She made friends with two very opinionated women who started the whole “You shouldn't have to tell your husband “anything” about your life” thinking process, so my ex started doing weird things again. But the biggest was that she started encouraging my at the time 14 year old daughter to start dating. She even put her on birth control without saying a word to me.

When I tried to rein in my daughter who started “disappearing” without saying what she was up to, my ex and my oldest daughter started saying that I was raging and trying to control them through emotional abuse.

Then my ex decided she wanted to get into fitness. I was happy, when we first married she was 99lbs at 5'4” with a 36C chest and 22” waist, and 34” hips. After 16 years of marriage she was pushing 150 lbs and hadn't been to a gym on a regular basis longer than 2 months, and she wanted her body back from when she was 18.

I should have had a few suspicions around that, but she claimed she wanted to be a Zumba instructor and got a brand new “********” account that she just had to have to have people around her to help motivate her. But to make me “feel” better whenever she left the house she would take my oldest with her as “proof” she wasn't cheating on me. She did start to lose weight, but then her workout schedule got erratic.

She went from coming home from the gym at 6pm to coming home between 10:45 – 11:45pm. She later started leaving the house at 5am and refused to say anything beyond “I'm going past the gym”. If I asked “are you going into the gym or just past it” she would storm off after calling me names. Seems that the only reason she said I wanted to know was to control her and dominate her. Later she would say that I was pressuring her into feeling emotionally abused by even asking.

Sometimes when she returned home after her 5am jaunt out to the gym and she would come home and rush past me into the shower. She always locked the door so I couldn't check her clothes and then would put them in the washer and stand there and wait until it filled up with water before she moved away.

She didn't always do this, but when she did she claimed it was because she was sweaty and needed a shower before she got ready to take the kids to school, but she didn't always shower before taking the kids to school.

Looking back I'm sure I knew, but for the sake of the kids and trying to make sure they had a stable home I tried to ride it out. I even went with her to counseling, but that was a waste of our time. She made it apparent she didn't want to be there because they wouldn't side with her that a married woman disappearing at all hours of the day and night, while claiming she wasn't out cheating, still looked like she was out cheating.

But the major thing was that one day she called me to say that we were short and needed to borrow against my life insurance policy to meet bills.

Big mistake. She had the agent give us $6000 against my policy. Since what was done was done and I wanted to pay off the two credit cards I was aware of to get them out of the way. But before we could do that in two days she spent all the money and refused to tell me where it went. So I decided to do the bills for a month.

Once I started doing the bills I found out that she wasn't depositing any of her paychecks into our joint account. Not one nickel. We were so far in the red because we were trying to raise a family of 5 solely on my paycheck, but we lived like a two income family. I wasn't happy about that. I never could get a straight answer an I was pissed, but for the sake of the kids tried to find a resolution to find peace.

I got us on debt consolidation and found that I we had to disclose all our outstanding debt. Color me surprised when I found out that she had 9 secret CC's that were all maxed out. And that included a maxed out “Victoria Secrets” CC for items I had never seen, and according to what I found out she had quite a few “items” I had never seen. I was livid that I found out we owed over $48,000 in credit card debt.

At least she waited until I made the first payment, then a week later I came home to an empty house.

While trying to figure out what was going on I found out a few things: My ex had been cheating on me for I don't know how long, and my oldest daughter had been helping her do it because I wouldn't let her see her boyfriend. When she and her mother left the house they would go their own way and do their own thing.

Also during the divorce my Ex purchased a new car and told the court she couldn't afford to pay for it and that she needed it for child care. She had just purchased a new van 2 years before and we were still paying on that, and I had a car, so in addition to having to pay all the monthly bills, the CC bills, and lawyers, I also had two new car payments.

Also it was through the middle child that I found my Ex left me for someone she had been seeing. I'm not sure where she thought it was going, because he was married with 3 kids of his own, but I guess she thought they would have a life together. She thought wrong he was just in it for the sex. In the mean time the two youngest kids are traumatized by their mother's actions (I'm still taking them to therapy to this day)

Two weeks before the divorce is granted she breaks up with this guy for some reason and suddenly wants to be friends and tries to call me on the phone “just to talk”. No thank you Jeff, I just want out now that it's all over and done with.

Now I'm still stuck with 80% of the bills because I made 79.21% of the household income, even though I could prove (and ex even admitted in open court) that I only racked up 5% of the debt, including her maxed out Victoria Secrets CC. Someone got to enjoy that crap, but it certainty wasn't me.

The oldest (who I'm not really caring if I ever see her again) refuses to see me. She's so rotten that she even sat down with the Ex, downloaded the divorce forms for her mother from the state website, and helped my Ex fill them out.

The middle child lives with me. She disgusted by her mother's actions and refuses to have more than the minimum to do with her. And my son who's 7 tells both of us that he wants to live with me, but his mother makes him live with her 50% of the time.

So, anyone able to top this story so far? Trust me when I say there is far “far” more to it, but this is a tiny bit of the highlights of what happened.

Cliff notes:

- Found out right after marriage that Ex is “major” Sloot, but I wasn't made aware by any of our mutual friends who knew what she was like until well “after” we married. Before me she only dated married men or guys with girl friends.

- Apparently Ex never quit slooting around while we were married, but was very good at covering her tracks.

- For sake of kids I didn't dig too deep or do something like pay for a PI to get the goods. Really should have, but later couldn't afford it.

- Oldest daughter helped ex cheat on me and is currently well on her way to becoming a major sloot herself

- Ex racked up $48,000 of Credit card debt and state of Indiana stuck me with 80% of it because my earning potential is far greater than hers.

- Traumatized the two youngest kids who are still in therapy today because she took them with her when she left to go be with another “married” man.

- Her and other man are no longer dating and she currently believes in her mind that we're friends.
    Wtf am I reading?

I am cringing at at Beta you are. You deserve everything you got.

Risq,
    If you're still reading this brah, I wish you the best of luck..
    Any updates on your life? Hope all's well
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    My ex-w became more distant over a period of about a month. I would say I love you, she would just stand there or say it back without any emotion. She also started staying out in the city all night and saying she was at her sister's/friend's house.

Then out of the blue she wanted a divorce one day. Said I could never change, she wasn't happy, didn't want to compromise anymore. We talked about it for a few days, and she said she wanted to work on things afterall. For about a week we stayed together and had great sex, but she started pulling away again, and I saw her carrying around a stuffed squirrel. I asked where she got it and she said she bought it for herself.

Then on my birthday we get in another fight and she says she needs time apart to think. She kicks me out of the apartment. The next day when I come back home I look on her computer and see that she has been emailing some guy, nothing explicit though but personal conversations about her marriage to me being crappy.

I confront her about it and she tries to claim this guy is a "friend", even though I knew her other male friends. I asked why she hadn't told me about him and she said because I was jealous, blah blah. Typical liar crap.

She obviously felt guilty and all of a sudden wanted me to move back home and offered to buy me a fishing rod for my birthday. The next day I found more emails, these a bit more explicit, from another guy. I tossed her out of the apartment.

For the next few weeks I kept questioning her and I could get little bits and pieces out of her but she never really admitted to much. Just kept lying. At one point I found out she even had a secret email account she was using after she had promised it had stopped. We did go to a counselor a few times but she stopped going when he told her she needed to change her behavior lol. She was selfish as hell.

I gave her a list of conditions if we were to keep trying to work on things, including no iphone, no imac, STD test, lie detector test, no male friends i don't know about, etc. She said I was being unreasonable and wouldn't go through with it. So we ended it.

Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gabe95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 787Boricua305 View Post
    Never caught her cheating, but highly suspected it. She would also lie a lot and would not pick up a lot of my phone calls and say that she was at Piano Practice. She started becoming distant, fighting about every little thing, etc. I got sick of her chit and broke up with her about a month ago. and have not heard from her since. Pretty sure she rebounded to the other guy. w.e i dont need all that negativity and stress in my life.
    I feel you. Keep hustlin' cuz and keep it North Carolina.