jenjenclark50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Losing motivation to get toned and look good and healthy. Someone help!!!

I really need help! I'm losing my motivation for getting toned abs and chiseled arms and legs. I can't find a workout partner either! Every time I get on ******** I see guys liking other girls pictures where they look great and fit but no one ever likes mine or says anything nice. Just wish I could have that great looking body!

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dropping weight is a time consuming process and you are just going to have to be patient. Use those other pictures you see that are getting Liked on ******** as motivation towards what you want to get to. As long as you are patient and keep on track with your calorie deficit, you should be able to reach your goals in time.

Good luck OP

AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As Misctake pointed out, it can take a long time to drop weight. It can also be very discouraging looking at others and saying that is what I want. A lot of us have at one point struggled with this in some way or another. The thing to remember is that everyone's body responds differently to exercise and weight loss; some drop quickly and others not so fast. The important thing to remember is to compete against yourself, rather than other people. Keep a log or photos of yourself, so that you can look back and see the progress that you have made. It may not happen as quickly as you would hope, but if you keep it up; you will notice a change.

Good luck OP!

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recommend keeping a photo log. I just started working out two early November and I'm glad I kept a photo log. I knew the weight loss would be a slow pace and that I would probably get frustrated. I look down and see my belly and get annoyed from time to time, but then I look at the photos when I started and think, "Damn, there is visible improvement. I just need to keep going." The photos can really help remind you that you have made progress and keep you motivated.

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Average, or above average, your choice! There is nothing wrong with choosing to be average, most people take that route. Instant gratification. It's your choice to rise above, work harder than most and reap the benefits which you know are worth it. How bad you want it op hmmmm???

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jenjenclark50 View Post
    I really need help! I'm losing my motivation for getting toned abs and chiseled arms and legs. I can't find a workout partner either! Every time I get on ******** I see guys liking other girls pictures where they look great and fit but no one ever likes mine or says anything nice. Just wish I could have that great looking body!
    Jen! Think about what motivates you and use that everyday to push yourself! If you want to check out my ******** page in my signature below I offer daily motivation, workout and nutritional info to keep everyone on track!

liftlaughlove01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck!

APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These things take time. So far I've spent 4.5 years trying to achieve my ideal physique and in my opinion I'm still far from it. I know exactly how you feel.

The analogy I like to use when I need motivation is my own career experience. I started an internet business when I was a teenager. I worked my ass off, 80 hours/week for 5 years making almost no money at all. People joked that I was wasting my time, and that my little business would never work. Everyone tried to convince me that I should give up and go work in supermarket. I ignored them. Then suddenly I found my niche and my income skyrocketed over the course of the next 2 years. I now make 7 figures per year. Even though I wasn't seeing results, the things I learned during those first 5 years were what allowed me to eventually succeed. I believe the same goes for physique goals.

If you stick to your guns, and never give up, you will achieve your goal.
    Last edited by APwn; 01-04-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    *CEO crew*
    *Married with kids crew*
    *Life starts at 29 crew*
    *Still misc crew*

Ausstom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Constant and never ending improvement. Before you workout, Look at what you can improve on. Plan out your meals and make improvements. Take a look at your Hygiene and make up, Find something to improve on. Even your Work! Find a way to improve your work! Improve your organisation, Setup a calendar. Improve your relationships!! If you constantly tell yourself how can I do this better than I did it yesterday, you will become amazing. Truly Amazing. If you cant find anything to improve on.. Look harder. Nothing can be perfect. There is always room for improvement.

georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP, I am also in Colorado.. PM me and maybe we can get together and burn some calories

xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMiiDNIGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My success has come from treating the gym as fun and a hobby, not a chore

HardWork . Diet . Passion atfitness's Avatar
    atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile motivation.jpg

pics 1 and 2 show how I look now and pic 3 shows how I looked back when I was 20kgs heavier with significantly more bodyfat.

I pushed through the low days and felt doubly better on the good days SOLEY BECAUSE I didn't give in when I felt like-'oh this is ridiculous, who am I kidding, I am not progressing, i'll always be like this...blah blah'

Don't give up. You've got this.
    Attached Images
    I am trying to build muscle, if you have successfully done it and have few minutes to spare please inbox me what has worked for you. Thanks! :D

TEAMJAY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In order to get that great looking body as you say. You must be consistent. As i am trying to achieve the same thing for the new year. So Good luck to you

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have to learn to love working out. I can't imagine doing it everyday and hating it! Are there some days I don't want to do things like extra cardio at night? Yes, but I know those things are needed to make the change I want to see, so I just do it.

darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xMiiDNIGHT View Post
    My success has come from treating the gym as fun and a hobby, not a chore
    I have to agree with this 110%. I look forward to each and every workout. And as others have stated I believe consistency is key.

bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't...
    Gen George S. Patton

US Army Desert Storm Vet

GOOOO STEELERS

bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't...
    Gen George S. Patton

US Army Desert Storm Vet

GOOOO STEELERS