Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Obama was Harvard educated so I am pretty sure he can figure out a solution to most of the problems here in the US.
    This whole thing is turning into a big fat joke. It reminds me of this joke made popular by Rodney Dangerfield, "My doctor gave me 6 months to live, I told him that I couldn't pay the bills..... so he gave me another 6 months."

It's like how Albany always threatens to shut down NYS if they don't get what they want. It happens every fiscal year; only this time it's on a national level.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Ok srs question, I was going to put a bunch of $$ down in mutual funds at the start of the year, but since this fiscal cliff whatever thing is happening, would that be a terrible idea? Wait for the market to go down a fuk ton first?
    Putting money in before the market crash is dumb as fuk. Putting money in during the crash (when the market is at its lowest) is brilliant. When the economy goes back up, and it will, you'll likely see returns in the high tens weekly.

Of course, put it in too early and you lose your money. Put it in too late and you lose your chance. Good luck brah.
    I would suggest something that is stable such as an index fund that tracks the performance of the entire US economy or a specific sector (ie technology), though much more profits and losses can be made with volatile individual stocks.
    Starting Weight: 108 lb (21 months)

*Check out every window reflection Crew

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by southCityStL View Post
    not sure where this fiscal cliff thing got started, its more like a small hill.
    The problem doesn't exist if you ignore it right? Eventually US debt will be so high that the government will be unable to pay back all the debt and interest payments will suck up all the funds but hey, if you close your eyes the boogey man goes away right? This kind of attitude is the reason the US is in this position to begin with.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Not a Registered User southCityStL's Avatar
    southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    The problem doesn't exist if you ignore it right? Eventually US debt will be so high that the government will be unable to pay back all the debt and interest payments will suck up all the funds but hey, if you close your eyes the boogey man goes away right? This kind of attitude is the reason the US is in this position to begin with.
    If they dont act by tonight the Gov revenue will increase by a lot, thus having extra money to deal with the debt to go along with the planned spending cuts that take place tomorrow.
    This is the Blue Note. These are the legends of Oakland Avenue living on the corner of 14th & Clark. Long Live The Note.

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad weed is still illegal, srs

I need a tax free backup plan
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB12182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In a nutshell, your taxes will go up thus having less money to spend thus stalling the economy.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChikN10der View Post
    Glad weed is still illegal, srs

I need a tax free backup plan
    The federal government is full potato for not legalizing weed imo. That's a whole untapped source of tax revenues right there but no.....let's just expire tax cuts so that everyone has less spending cash which in turn makes people spend less which does hurt the economy and businesses which employees the masses.

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    The federal government is full potato for not legalizing weed imo. That's a whole untapped source of tax revenues right there but no.....let's just expire tax cuts so that everyone has less spending cash which in turn makes people spend less which does hurt the economy and businesses which employees the masses.
    Wasn't it legalized in a few states including Washington state?

Originally Posted by southCityStL View Post
    If they dont act by tonight the Gov revenue will increase by a lot, thus having extra money to deal with the debt to go along with the planned spending cuts that take place tomorrow.
    Correct, at the expense of the economy because the US government refuses to sit down and actually put together a better plan.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No solution: Taxes go up, spending cut. Recession. 2.1 million unemployed stop receiving benefits (haven't decided if good or bad yet). Should stop running a deficit.
    Solution: Put off for ever longer.
    Brooks Brothers and Vineyard Vines Crew

Always pick 3 crew

I am a gentleman and scholar.

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, i know nothing about it. seems to me its a way for the government to control us more.. however, i have been considering buying up gold/silver seeing as how that holds its value more than paper
    *****official misc photography crew *****

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fiiuiuiiuiark
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    Wasn't it legalized in a few states including Washington state?
    Decriminalized not exactly "legal", and the feds are stepping in to make it criminal again on a national level. BRB not respecting state's rights.

Oh and as far as cutting spending goes, LMAO that does not happen. Maybe they will cut a few hundred grand from some arts program but that's usually about it.

Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One thing I don't understand is even at such difficult times we still see huge pay rises to sports/actors/CEO's and many more high profile people.... Why the **** is this? Seriously why pay some football player crazy amount of money each week when country is suffering big time?? I don't care how good they are or how important their roll is but there should be a cap on salaries!

As always rich will get richer and poor gets ****ed in the ass.
    <3 Deephouse <3

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Addyman View Post
    Putting money in before the market crash is dumb as fuk. Putting money in during the crash (when the market is at its lowest) is brilliant. When the economy goes back up, and it will, you'll likely see returns in the high tens weekly.

Of course, put it in too early and you lose your money. Put it in too late and you lose your chance. Good luck brah.
    I would suggest something that is stable such as an index fund that tracks the performance of the entire US economy or a specific sector (ie technology), though much more profits and losses can be made with volatile individual stocks.
    Yeah obviously want to buy when the stock has just crashed/low. I was just asking if the crash was like a guaranteed thing to happen (or close to it) in a few days. Is it supposed to go down for a week or so initially, a few months? Know it's impossible to know but just a basic idea. I'm clueless and been in Afghanistan so no news really.

Planning on getting a Nasdaq index fund as a base and then a few others.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Googooly View Post
    One thing I don't understand is even at such difficult times we still see huge pay rises to sports/actors/CEO's and many more high profile people.... Why the **** is this? Seriously why pay some football player crazy amount of money each week when country is suffering big time?? I don't care how good they are or how important their roll is but there should be a cap on salaries!

Nobody cares about your socialism.

http://news.yahoo.com/french-panel-o...--finance.html
    Brooks Brothers and Vineyard Vines Crew

Always pick 3 crew

I am a gentleman and scholar.

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CEOs don't decide how much these people get paid. The populace does.

If no one saw or watched their games or movies, then they probably wouldn't be paid as much.

Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Needhelp1027 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's a self imposed deadline that can and will be extended

so explain what the big deal is please OP

My husband's boss (Head of engineering) just had his annual review and turned down a pay raise because he would be put into a tax bracket where after fed, city and state taxes are taken out he would be taking home less pay. He took an extra couple of weeks in vacation and personal days instead.

People are turning down pay raises due to all this BS, crazy days ahead.

Originally Posted by jaimeruiz99 View Post
    CEOs don't decide how much these people get paid. The populace does.

If no one saw or watched their games or movies, then they probably wouldn't be paid as much.
    This, as long as Americans keep treating the NFL like a religion and keep putting money into the sport (by watching on TV or buying tickets) than the salaries will look like that. The government does not decide how much non-government employees get paid. They can only decide how much to tax these people once they do get paid.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obama was Harvard educated so I am pretty sure he can figure out a solution to most of the problems here in the US.
    Is this a joke?
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Do you think Obama went to a poverty community college???
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You pay those people's salaries by watching their movies, buying their merchandise and attending their sporting events. They only make what you allow them to make. If only 1000 people went to a pro football game consistently the players would still exist but they would make much less money. The general population enables those types of salaries. They actually do EARN their keep.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Do you think Obama went to a poverty community college???
    Why does a Harvard Education automatically make someone qualified to fix a country?
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    My husband's boss (Head of engineering) just had his annual review and turned down a pay raise because he would be put into a tax bracket where after fed, city and state taxes are taken out he would be taking home less pay. He took an extra couple of weeks in vacation and personal days instead.

People are turning down pay raises due to all this BS, crazy days ahead.
    Cash equivalents are > cash especially when they're necessities. I would take a company car and gas card over a 5k raise no problem.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why does a Harvard Education automatically make someone qualified to fix a country?
    He has a better chance at fixing the problems at hand than any of us.

read sig brah.

Obama? We fuked.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You pay those people's salaries by watching their movies, buying their merchandise and attending their sporting events. They only make what you allow them to make. If only 1000 people went to a pro football game consistently the players would still exist but they would make much less money. The general population enables those types of salaries. They actually do EARN their keep.
    Intredesting
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

Cash equivalents are > cash especially when they're necessities. I would take a company car and gas card over a 5k raise no problem.
    Yep, and that's exactly what he did. My husband's review is coming up soon and he is going to crunch some #s and if it comes out to him taking home less pay he says he is going for the paid off days option as well.

It's kinda scary though when people are turning down cash for days off instead.

Why work hard and be the best? The pay is the same.

nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000) nodnarb481 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wisdom187 View Post
    we will just go back to the taxes we paid in the 90s....

oh god no the world is going to end do you guys remember how ****ty the 90s were?....

this. 90's were the chit. in fact, the only tax I paid in the 90's was sales tax. Woot woot! (not srs)

This just reverses Bush's tax cuts.. which lets be real, weren't that great of an idea to begin with. They'll come up with some watered down plan that won't do anything but kick the can further down the road and then this will all repeat until the country is gone. What I'm more concerned about is that these stupid fukking children are about to get pay raises. IF that doesn't make your blood boil than you aren't human

Every great empire has fallen in history. Its just a matter of time

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    Every great empire has fallen in history. Its just a matter of time
    Every great empire has fallen as a result of war. With all the nukes we have not to mention how powerful our military is, I don't see anyone trying to attack us anyitme soon. Unless its a terrorist.
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.