Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please Fix Your iPhone App!!!

Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the right area, but here's an idea. Fix the iPhone app as it crashes as soon as it opens. I love this app but haven't been able to use it. Thank you.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

Is alcohol a macro? Seoulseeker's Avatar
    Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brokerb22 View Post
    Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the right area, but here's an idea. Fix the iPhone app as it crashes as soon as it opens. I love this app but haven't been able to use it. Thank you.
    OP, you might want to post which iPhone version you have (3GS, 4, 5, etc), which iOS version you're running, and version of the BB.com app. It works fine on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6. You might also want to send an e-mail to techsupport@bodybuilding.com or call 1-877-328-8207.

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're right, sorry. I'm currently using an iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and the BB app version is 1.8.6. A lot of people have posted reviews in the app store complaining about the same thing. I appreciate the rec to email tech support. I'll try that.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

Is alcohol a macro? Seoulseeker's Avatar
    Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seoulseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brokerb22 View Post
    You're right, sorry. I'm currently using an iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and the BB app version is 1.8.6. A lot of people have posted reviews in the app store complaining about the same thing. I appreciate the rec to email tech support. I'll try that.
    Coolio! Let us know how it goes and good luck!