RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Style & Grooming Section for the Misc

I know I have suggested this before, but I feel this needs a second attempt. The misc could really use a style and grooming subsection for all the threads such as the Sperry & Polo crew, Cologne crew, style posts etc. Bodybuilding is about health and aesthetics, and proper grooming and dress is a part of that. Making a subsection would let people discuss these topics with less misc trolls derailing the threads. It will also keep unaesthetic homophobes from stumbling into the discussion.
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.