TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is Mens Health Magazine A Complete Joke?

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/node/77644
    "Never skip breakfast"

From Mens's Health Training Guide 2013:
    "There's one surefire way to encourage your body to burn stored fat; stop feeding it....'Even people who are metabolically inflexible use fat as fuel during a fast', says Nelson. 'It ramps up all the processes associated with burning fat.' Entry-level fasters should start with modest expectations. Some find it easy to skip breakfast and extend an overnight fast to 12 or more hours. But it only works if you have the discipline to end the fast with real food rather than by hitting the drive-thru."

I know their relationship advice is a joke, but the health information is starting to look embarrassing too.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheGauntlet700 View Post
    "Never skip breakfast"

"There's one surefire way to encourage your body to burn stored fat; stop feeding it....'Even people who are metabolically inflexible use fat as fuel during a fast', says Nelson. 'It ramps up all the processes associated with burning fat.' Entry-level fasters should start with modest expectations. Some find it easy to skip breakfast and extend an overnight fast to 12 or more hours. But it only works if you have the discipline to end the fast with real food rather than by hitting the drive-thru."

I know their relationship advice is a joke, but the health information is starting to look embarrassing too.
    Have you never heard of IF? Intermittent Fasting is an often talked about method of both cutting and bulking. It is fairly common for guys to have a 8 hour window of eating with 2 large meals and one small. Personally I train at 8am to 10am and do not eat until 1pm. I stop eating at 9pm. around 1 i have 1,000 calories, 4pm about 400, 7pm, about 800. In the morning and during training i drink 10grams BCAAs.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I must say, that's some really poor quality trolling, sir.

TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGauntlet700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I must say, that's some really poor quality trolling, sir.
    Have you become so old dementia has set in already, or have you always lacked basic english reading skills? One says "NEVER skip breakfast". The other says "Skipping breakfast can be a good way to do it".

Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    Have you never heard of IF? Intermittent Fasting is an often talked about method of both cutting and bulking. It is fairly common for guys to have a 8 hour window of eating with 2 large meals and one small. Personally I train at 8am to 10am and do not eat until 1pm. I stop eating at 9pm. around 1 i have 1,000 calories, 4pm about 400, 7pm, about 800. In the morning and during training i drink 10grams BCAAs.
    I've heard of it. It is Men's Health inconsistency that is funny to me.

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lolz. Much of this, menhealth all their doing is trying to show meal timing is irrelevent and promoting IF, which is a good thing for as long as they preached the six meals a day for.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you become so old dementia has set in already, or have you always lacked basic english reading skills? One says "NEVER skip breakfast". The other says "Skipping breakfast can be a good way to do it".
    You know how some one rolls two fingers on their hand when they are saying something sarcastic? That's why the "Never Skip Breakfast" is in parenthesis in the title, its a play on words writers sometimes use to convey sarcasm...
    Platform Supplemets:

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know how some one rolls two fingers on their hand when they are saying something sarcastic? That's why the "Never Skip Breakfast" is in parenthesis in the title, its a play on words writers sometimes use to convey sarcasm...
    Apparently you didn't follow the link, because it's not in parenthesis.

Op if that link you provided is indicative of the type of information that magazine puts forth then yes, it would be a complete joke!

For instance, they site some study and they say suggests skipping breakfast correlates with smoking, drinking, not exercising and fad diets! So were left to believe if we don't eat breakfast we will be inclined to do all those things! Wow! Just Wow!!

Originally Posted by rand18m View Post
    Apparently you didn't follow the link, because it's not in parenthesis.

Op if that link you provided is indicative of the type of information that magazine puts forth then yes, it would be a complete joke!

For instance, they site some study and they say suggests skipping breakfast correlates with smoking, drinking, not exercising and fad diets! So were left to believe if we don't eat breakfast we will be inclined to do all those things! Wow! Just Wow!!
    I didnt have a link to click. I just could read his post and offered a reasoning as to why. If the actual article isnt written like the OP wrote, then the writer sucks and the editor is worse for allowing it to be published with a misleading title holding no sarcasm indication...
    Platform Supplemets:

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the diet/workout publications have their good articles and bad. The problem is the inexperienced people can't distinguish between the 2 so there's a lot of contrdictory information that is just confusing to them for the most part.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    "Never skip breakfast"

these are all different writers expressing different viewpoints, unless its the same writer bashing skipping breakfast, then advocating IF.
    to the reader it looks as if the magazine is inconsistent.

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    All of the diet/workout publications have their good articles and bad. The problem is the inexperienced people can't distinguish between the 2 so there's a lot of contrdictory information that is just confusing to them for the most part.
    Wisdom speaks. It helps to think to yourself "is this article trying to directly or indirectly promote a product, or a particular bodybuilder's career?"

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard of it. It is Men's Health inconsistency that is funny to me.
    this. lol @ everyone else getting their jimmies rustled. OP's point is indeed that MH basically says one thing and says a totally different other
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !