304lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what do you think I should chose from these supps?

Short budget college student here. My main goals are to gain more strenght and size(just like everybody). Ive used pre workouts and creatine before in the past. Im looking at getting the new muscle pharm battle fuel xt. my only problem is dropping 100 dollars for a barely 3 month supply. Or I am going to spend about 80 dollars on hydrobuilder protein and optimum nutritions new platinum PRE and muscle pharms amino1. it comes down to i can't buy both groups of supps or I would. I plan on getting serious about eating big and more meals also if that matters in this decision. im also already using gold standard whey protein

just looking for any advice or past experience with these products

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    walmart protein (16$ for 2.2) and

ON creatine (20$ for 600grams)

304lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NikolaG8 View Post
    walmart protein (16$ for 2.2) and

ON creatine (20$ for 600grams)
    wasnt planing on going that cheap but thanks

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 304lifting View Post
    wasnt planing on going that cheap but thanks
    save some money. preworkout are useless for our age

protein is protein

and ON creatine is best bang for your buck

goodluck brusky

Registered User countryrunner19's Avatar
    countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countryrunner19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    creatine

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is lol
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch