Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazygal17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Teen guys: Would you ever date a chubby girl?

I know this isn't the case for all teenage guys, but it seems like most of them just want "hot" perfectly toned chicks with literally NO stomach fat.

kmgolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmgolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmgolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes

LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yep.

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u already asked this,

Strength Over Physique natedabomb09's Avatar
    natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedabomb09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends, personality is a bigger factor for me. But I will admit looks do play a factor too
    Where were you at 6AM?

Current/Goal for August 2013

Bench: 205/245 (Dec 2012)

Squat: 400/450 (Dec 2012)

DL: 405/435 (Jan 2013)

IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100) IMadelifting is not very well liked. (-100)
    No after she sucked the ick I stabbed her brother with the ice pick

Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i couldnt even imagine being with a girl over the weight of 144.99999999999999999999999999 at the height of 5'7
    -college wrestling crew-

minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) minusfour496 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, because I don't believe chubby girls exist

- fail at being a yolo kid
    - denial
    "The pain of discipline is far less, than the pain of regret"

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not a whale, but some chub is k
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50) loganloganlo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you care so much why not lose weight to become "Hot". It's not that hard to lose a few pounds and look better.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

▲▼▲Jumpstyle 4 Life Crew▲▼▲

I leave for Boot camp May 28th-2013.

If I help you and you don't rep me I will neg you.

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thick thighs, nice ass, body like an hour glass.

sure, as long as arms and belly aint too thick.

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chubby is a broad term, show me pics and I will tell you yes or no.
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.********.com/BrewerFitness

criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't like them emaciated size 0 chiccas, I like a lil bita meat on dem dere bonez

no fatties tho, god I hate fatties. There's no need for them to be stuffing their faces with 20+ twinkies/day
    dat dere celltech.

Eat like an animal
    Train like a warrior
    Sleep like a lion

✰ Likes tits and ass crew ✰

✰ Lifting from June 2012 crew ✰

✰ Lost virginity to household pet crew ✰

iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLikeFoxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She doesn't have to be at 10% BF but she mustn't be a whale as well.
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲
    Late night workout crew

McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yeah, but as long as they dont have like an overhanging stomach that sht is nasty

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no, i hate fat girls

srs
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'd **** one (depending how chubby) but I wouldnt go out with one. I only got out with chicks who are on my level, 10/10,Thick.Solid.Tightish

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably not, hate fat girls too, and I ain't afraid to admit it.

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ensix View Post
    Probably not, hate fat girls too, and I ain't afraid to admit it.
    Haha only way id be bringing a fat chick home is if I was extremely drunk and she brought me to her house, this way I could wake up and gap asap in the morning... Honestly fat chicks UGHH don't like thinking about that
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ever wonder how fat people wash in the shower and dry themselves?

I do, all the time...... All the god damn time.
    I succeed because I'm willing to do the things you are not.
    I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice all for glory.
    I am not shackled by Fear. Insecurity or Doubt.
    I feel those emotions, gather them and swallow them into the blackness of hell.
    I am motivated by accomplishment. Not pride.
    Pride consumes the weak. Kills the heart from within.
    If I fail, I will try harder.
    If I am beaten I will return.
    I do not fear defeat, it has no power over me.

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RawBear View Post
    Ever wonder how fat people wash in the shower and dry themselves?

I do, all the time...... All the god damn time.

arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I as long as it's not whale status, because I keep myself in relatively good shape. I just have one major pet peeve when it comes to women and as long as they don't have the one quality I hate and they are some what attractive then that works for me. I'm actually grossed out by most women now a days mainly my own race, which if it wasn't for the female friends I have I would of given up on white women all together. No, for those of you who think I can't get girls, I have to turn down 7-8/10 because they have that pet peeve quality.

Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100) Zaptos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nahh I prefer petite girls only. They are fun to throw around and make you seem like your the dominant male at all times.

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zaptos View Post
    Nahh I prefer petite girls only. They are fun to throw around and make you seem like your the dominant male at all times.
    Wouldn't it be fun to play with the big girl though brah, ya know get dominated by hur n sht ....
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, not okay with it at all.

miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LNCB96 View Post
    I'd **** one (depending how chubby) but I wouldnt go out with one. I only got out with chicks who are on my level, 10/10,Thick.Solid.Tightish
    This

Phuckin fatty

Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10) Isoleucine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All the girls I have dated range in the 5' to 5'4 range at about 100 - 115. So I guess I would never date anyone chubby. I am just not into very curvy girls.

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This girl already asked this, and she was mirin my aesthetics by white knighting me.

This girl is insecure.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Me and girly came up with formula:

Bodyweight no more than than 2.5 x height in inches, no less than 1.75 x height in inches. Welcome.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cameron26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah as long as she's athletic. I don't want some whale