TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Brahs, calculate my aprox bf % please

should i bulk or cut?

thanks

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really can't tell your BF %, sorry.

Although, I recommend a bulk though!

Edit: Def a bulk!
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    I really can't tell your BF %, sorry.

Although, I recommend a bulk though!

Edit: Def a bulk!
    hey bro, thanks, im not really 139 lbs though

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheSentinel99 View Post
    Ah, what are your correct stats atm?

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it doesnt matter, you lack the muscle to cut...cutting will provide nothing but a smaller version of your current self
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Ah, what are your correct stats atm?
    i'm probably 150 more or less , i've gained a lot this holidays

here's a frontal view

LOL i know i don't have definition, but I'm new, that's my goal for 2013

Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    it doesnt matter, you lack the muscle to cut...cutting will provide nothing but a smaller version of your current self
    thanks man, maybe i'm wrong but i thought that to cut is to lose weight

i was askin' if i should lose weight first then lift or what

i really don't know right now

itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itldescartes69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

bulk
    then cut

bulk to 170lb...
    cut to 150lb

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You really have little to no weight to lose at this point....your problem is lack of muscle and you cant fix that cutting...I suggest a very long slow bulk with a minimal surplus and you will get definition and gain quite a bit of muscle then come 18months or so later when your much bigger you can cut and look good.
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Originally Posted by itldescartes69 View Post
    bulk
    then cut

bulk to 170lb...
    cut to 150lb
    As much as I understand what you're trying to say, no one really has the decision to tell someone to bulk to 170lbs then cut to 150lbs.

OP, your mirror should decide most of the things normally. I'm looking to bulk to 180-190lbs before the end of next year, then I'll re-evaluate how my bulk is. If it isn't enough, I'll keep bulking. Really, there's no set weight to bulk at nor to cut at.

TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TZA13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    start lifting, then bulk

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BF is low enough not to waste time on deficit.

Allpro's <<<check this out for good beginner program.

Eat in a surplus to fuel muscle growth. Some nutrition sticky topics. These are good for understanding basic nutrition.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000) paulosportz is just really nice. (+1000)
    cut down to what? you need to bulk for a few years buddy... i know when ppl say they want to cut is because they want abs, stuff abs. build up a good foundation first...
    u look mid teens bf btw
    Check out my fb fan page at:
    ********.com/Pauloshredded