Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Embarrassing gym story time

Feel free to post your own, here's mine.

I was doing my thing at the gym and this guy kept talking to me (I had forgotten my headphones, ugh) and he was kinda nice but whatever. As I was leaning in to take a drink from the water fountain he asked me if I wanted to go out on a date sometime. Before I could answer I started choking on the water. I started to panic because I looked like such an idiot.. there was a mirror right in front of me so I could see the whole thing happening. It was one of those really bad ones where you turn all red. It took me a good minute to be able to speak again all the while he is just standing there waiting. I ended up lying n saying I had a boyfriend and he walked away trying not to laugh.

If I had said yes I wonder if he would have backed out? lol fml

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for putting my business out there, now everyone knows i really am forever alone.

-have a giant tire outside
    -thought i could flip that **** cause i was bauws status
    -flipped it twice and couldnt flip it anymore...had to drag it back
    IG: kenneth_prime

rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    thanks for putting my business out there, now everyone knows i really am forever alone.

-have a giant tire outside
    -thought i could flip that **** cause i was bauws status
    -flipped it twice and couldnt flip it anymore...had to drag it back
    Do you even flip?

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We train at the same gym as nvrstopworking. The first time we actually talked face-to-face IRL, I was working triceps with a 35lb dumbbell over my head, whilst straddling a flat bench. I wasn't struggling, but I guess I lost focus, and went arse over kettle backwards off the bench. After I picked myself up, I looked around and thankfully Flex and nvrstopworking were several feet away chatting (a rarity for Flex) and hadn't noticed. lol... I told them though.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

hahaha that is amazing.

My old roommate passed out on the treadmill and got thrown off of it. I wish I had been there to record and laugh. He was fine. hhaha

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This was actually in a crossfit gym. The workout of the day was 5x3 front squats and then 5/5/5/5/5 bench press.

Anyway, I was really trying to work on my front squat depth because it was a limiting factor in my clean and jerk . I forgot which set I was in but on the last rep I heard a loud RRRIPPPP! The seat of my pants totally ripped. There were about 6 other people in the session and the ALL heard it. As soon as I got up, I racked the weight and ran to my car to find something.

I looked in my trunk and all I had was this tiny pair of shorts. They were guys shorts but my girlfriend at the time and I had an impromptu swimming session and it was all we could find for her to wear at the nearby gas station. Anyway, I went back inside, put them on in the bathroom and they were REALLY tight. As soon as I walked back out on the floor every body started laughing their asses off because they were so tiny. Anyway, I went on to my next set of 3 but every time I'd get into a squat it would REALLY freakin hurt.. like everything (I mean EVERYTHING) was being compressed lol.

So I said "fukk it".. I went back to my car and re-wore the ripped shorts lol. The messed up part was that the coach for the session was this really hot chick. By the time most of us got to bench pressing the laughter had died down and everyone had more or less forgotten about it. I was pretty numb to it too. I even went to the grocery store before going home.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jewbaccah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Peggy tooted on the hack squat machine and nobody as much as batted an eyelash. Anyone aware?

Srsly tho.... just last week after finishing my leg day, I was walking out past reception...about 35-40ft from door and unleased a massive stream of projectile puke. I stopped and asked for a mop but thought about how awesome it would have been if I'd have just kept on walking on out like nothing happened. Kinda like a 'haters gonna hate' gif. Maybe next time

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh.. before I left, the hot coach asked to take a pic so they could put it on their website so I posed for this. By now I was just like "oh fukk it.. let's just run w/it"

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Oh.. before I left, the hot coach asked to take a pic so they could put it on their website so I posed for this. By now I was just like "oh fukk it.. let's just run w/it"
    haahaha your story comes with pics therefor you win at life.

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn, Ive got a few.

One day after I had just finished DB press and was walking back to re-rack them, my shoelace caught on one of the benches. I usually have pretty good balance but I had just gotten up and was slightly light headed. As you can imagine I fell about as awkward as possible with one DB falling on me and the other one into the bench next to me. I popped back up really fast but I already had the entire 5 o'clock rush hour crowd bert staring at me. Not a single person asked if I was ok. Finished workout like a (limping) baws.

During this last summer I was finishing up the last class I needed to graduate and was swimming after class everyday. One day I forgot my swim trunks but had my grappling shorts in my car so I just wore those. After about an hour of lap swimming I get out of the pool and walk over to the lifeguards to return the goggles I borrowed. As I walk over I notice that the two lifeguards, (2 particularly attractive girls) are staring and grinning at me. Im so out of it I dont realize they were until I was already in the locker room. I begin to wonder why and then I suddenly remember that my grappling shorts are white and I just finished swimming. I think you get the idea. True Story. Still embarrassed. Genius. FML.

Will maybe post the last one if I stop feeling lazy.

Basically these, but with blue stripes on the sides.

Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know how embarrassing this was (because I thought it was more hilarious than anything else) . . . but here's mine. I had gone to workout at lunchtime and did a really hard workout--lifted heavy and did some cardio afterwards because we were coming up on a trip to Hawaii and I wanted to drop as much bodyfat as possible. Was sweating like a world champ. I had some meetings at the office right afterwards, so I needed to shower up and head back. I head to the locker room and go to grab my towel so I can shower . . .

and I had forgotten to bring a towel with me.

I absolutely HAD to shower, so I did and I had to use my workout "towel" to dry off . . . which is more between a washcloth and a hand towel for size. I got some serious WTF/LOL looks in the locker room drying off with that.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    I don't know how embarrassing this was (because I thought it was more hilarious than anything else) . . . but here's mine. I had gone to workout at lunchtime and did a really hard workout--lifted heavy and did some cardio afterwards because we were coming up on a trip to Hawaii and I wanted to drop as much bodyfat as possible. Was sweating like a world champ. I had some meetings at the office right afterwards, so I needed to shower up and head back. I head to the locker room and go to grab my towel so I can shower . . .

I absolutely HAD to shower, so I did and I had to use my workout "towel" to dry off . . . which is more between a washcloth and a hand towel for size. I got some serious WTF/LOL looks in the locker room drying off with that.
    LOL, I've done that!

Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    damn, Ive got a few.

One day after I had just finished DB press and was walking back to re-rack them, my shoelace caught on one of the benches. I usually have pretty good balance but I had just gotten up and was slightly light headed. As you can imagine I fell about as awkward as possible with one DB falling on me and the other one into the bench next to me. I popped back up really fast but I already had the entire 5 o'clock rush hour crowd bert staring at me. Not a single person asked if I was ok. Finished workout like a (limping) baws.

During this last summer I was finishing up the last class I needed to graduate and was swimming after class everyday. One day I forgot my swim trunks but had my grappling shorts in my car so I just wore those. After about an hour of lap swimming I get out of the pool and walk over to the lifeguards to return the goggles I borrowed. As I walk over I notice that the two lifeguards, (2 particularly attractive girls) are staring and grinning at me. Im so out of it I dont realize they were until I was already in the locker room. I begin to wonder why and then I suddenly remember that my grappling shorts are white and I just finished swimming. I think you get the idea. True Story. Still embarrassed. Genius. FML.

Will maybe post the last one if I stop feeling lazy.

Basically these, but with blue stripes on the sides.

hahah nice. I kinda feel like way more of an a-hole when people ask me if I'm OK. Also, was the pool cold or warm?

LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I've always said that gyms would make tons of money by having vending machines that contain deodorant, hairspray, pantyhose and towels!

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I've always said that gyms would make tons of money by having vending machines that contain deodorant, hairspray, pantyhose and towels!
    Or at least sold them at the front desk. Hell they sell all those god awful and mostly useless supplements, might as well sell something that's useful.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    The casinos out here have that kind of stuff in the back for the employees minus the towels. So true!

Originally Posted by rinitytay View Post
    The casinos out here have that kind of stuff in the back for the employees minus the towels. So true!
    You live in Vegas or Atlantic City?

You live in Vegas or Atlantic City?
    Vegas.

Or at least sold them at the front desk. Hell they sell all those god awful and mostly useless supplements, might as well sell something that's useful.
    And coffee in the morning!! After a workout, after my shower, while I'm doing my hair and makeup, I'd give my eyeteeth for a cup of coffee!

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Vegas.
    You must hate the strip eh? My cousin lived out there.. the only time he'd come to the strip was when we'd be out there.

I do avoid hanging out in the casinos unless I have to and never, ever drive on the strip. We know all the back ways so we don't have to run into pedestrians. I love living out here though!

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh yah, last story. Not really in the gym, but exercise related at least. One day my freshman year in college I decided to go for a run in the rain. At the time I wasnt wearing contacts and I didnt want to wear my glasses in the rain and I figured Im not blind enough to need them for a run anyway. I throw a rain jacket on and start running. Not even half way down the block I went to step down off a curb and me without my glasses misjudged the height of the curb and I rolled my ankle causing me to fall and slide what felt like 10 feet with the help of the raincoat and wet pavement. I get up feeling dizzy with shooting pain in my ankle and just enough eyesight to make out faceless figures all staring at me. (was in the middle of campus between classes)

and thats the story of how I sprained my left ankle for the 100099283th time.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to play roller derby, and one of the drills we did at a Sunday practice spelled disaster for me. We had to get into pairs, person one would give a push assist, fall to their knees then get up and sprint to catch person 2 and take a whip assist to get in front, then person two would start the cycle over. It was working well for a while, until I didn't pay as close of attention as I should have to my surroundings when I fell... because another person had just received a whip maybe a yard behind me and had no time to go any direction but straight towards me. I had at least thought to look behind me before getting up so I got to watch the look of fear in her eyes as she hurriedly tried to fall so that she wouldn't land on me, but ended up slamming into me anyways and basically pile-driving my shoulder into the rink floor. I thought it was broken at first...luckily it wasn't.

Another practice accident which is much funnier...we were weaving around cones and then had to swoop from one side of the track to another and lay a hit on someone holding a hitting pad. After the drill was over and a couple of pad-holders had been rustling my jimmies, I decided I was going to take some revenge and slam into them at full speed. Worst idea ever. I came in and hit them full force, but they were on normal shoes and had plenty of time to brace themselves for impact and I ended up slamming into them and falling on my ass as though I ran face first into a wall... It knocked the wind completely out of me, and all of us were dying laughing because I had been talking **** the whole time I was building up speed to come after them.

I've always wished both of those had been caught on video, they would have been amazing additions for those "fail" compilations on youtube.
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably the most embarrasing is the number of times I have gotten lost during our marathon training runs. We have a running club that meets on Saturday morning for our long run of the week. The president of the club goes out the night before and sets up signs/markers, but somehow I always miss one during the run...I guess I just get in my own little world. They've had to send a search party out for me more than once. Srs.

Haven't done anything too embarassing in the gym...yet. I did catch the front desk workers watching video footage one night of people falling down. I immediately panicked...trying to think back to anything embarassing I had done. They swore they didn't have any footage of me...but, I am now much more aware of where all the cameras are located lol.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    My first time squatting since high school a few weeks ago I dropped my first attempt. Wouldn't have been a big deal but I left the catch bars set waay too low so I had to basically crawl out from under the bar. I also only had about 170 lbs on there lol.
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    Probably the most embarrasing is the number of times I have gotten lost during our marathon training runs. We have a running club that meets on Saturday morning for our long run of the week. The president of the club goes out the night before and sets up signs/markers, but somehow I always miss one during the run...I guess I just get in my own little world. They've had to send a search party out for me more than once. Srs.

Haven't done anything too embarassing in the gym...yet. I did catch the front desk workers watching video footage one night of people falling down. I immediately panicked...trying to think back to anything embarassing I had done. They swore they didn't have any footage of me...but, I am now much more aware of where all the cameras are located lol.

The getting lost part is hilarious! I often wonder about the cameras..

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have forgotten my towel many times .. hair dryer of peace
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Japan beats you x10000 they have vending machines with school girls panties
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So many lol's.
    :Change if you want to change. Otherwise, you'll waste your life wishing.