Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Maximise intense grape ape taste,iforce reps please?

I bought a tub of max intense grape ape flavour a while back and have only just recently opened it! It is honestly undrinkable, while it smells like grape it taste like what I can only imagine what chewing on a dexaprine tablet taste like.

I have had peach tea before which I though tasted great especially mixed with lemon hemavol. And normally I love all the iforce products taste.

Any way my question is was there any problems with any grape ape tubs?

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All of the MI flavors are hard to drink. Really hard. I just mix mine with 3 oz of water and make it a shot. Ofcourse mixing with Hemavol or Compete would help flavoring as well.

iFORCE is currently in the process of re-flavoring MI.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Inb4LoudySaysGrapeApeIsTheBestEva
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea It taste so bad, I went through 6 tubs last year. You get used to it or just put a scoop in your mouth then drink a glass of water. Btw some ice cubes "improve" it flavor.
    Current Stack:

ProSupss Hyde

My Bcaa Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152056513

My Top Pre Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152119303&p=1030859163#post1030859163

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah guys, acacia is hard to mask. i know exactly how you feel about the grape. i will say this, Max Intense Raspberry Lemonade is currently with the same flavoring company that is responsible for the compete/hemavol tasting as good as it does. i want to say that RL is done or nearly done and should be out in a few weeks.

as what to do with your grape, take it in a shot, or hide if u have compete take it alongside compete, to me compete hides the flavor better than hemavol does.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    yeah guys, acacia is hard to mask. i know exactly how you feel about the grape. i will say this, Max Intense Raspberry Lemonade is currently with the same flavoring company that is responsible for the compete/hemavol tasting as good as it does. i want to say that RL is done or nearly done and should be out in a few weeks.

as what to do with your grape, take it in a shot, or hide if u have compete take it alongside compete, to me compete hides the flavor better than hemavol does.
    the last i knew, the RL flavors were finishing through production, process was a bit of a pain............other flavors are still going through testing to make sure they are up to par, they'll all slowly begin to make their way onto the market though
    goodbros, always and forever.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

That there Compete gotta be the best tasting supplement ever.

<---Orange-Fiend
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) knockoutkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    That there Compete gotta be the best tasting supplement ever.

<---Orange-Fiend
    Have to agree with this

Kool thanks lads gonna doing it as a shot so, how bad could it be

So because the acacia is the problem, dies that mean that all the new mi arnt gona taste great

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knockoutkid View Post
    So because the acacia is the problem, dies that mean that all the new mi arnt gona taste great
    no just means that we might have to release a flavor at a time rather than redoing the entire line all at once.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knockoutkid View Post
    nay, the updated flavors will be much better.........the flavor house we used for MI wasnt able to do a good job masking the acacia, but the flavor house that does compete/hemavol is handling it now so they should be up to par with those
    goodbros, always and forever.

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If acacia is the main problem flavoring MI then why was the 1,3 D version just as horrible tasting?
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    If acacia is the main problem flavoring MI then why was the 1,3 D version just as horrible tasting?
    really? i loved that ish.

Yea I liked the original peach tea aswell

I had peach tea original. Didn't like it. Also had both versions of RL and they taste nearly identical IMO.

Don't get me wrong, its my favorite pre but both versions taste horrid.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am currently going through a tub of grape right now and while it is not the best pre taste wise its far from undrinkable, most of you guys just need to man up and drink it. I mix it in a tall glass with ice cubes and it actually does not taste bad.
    If you just cant stomach it try getting some grape crystal light or some grape Gatorade.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mixing with Lemon drop and Tangy Tangerine Compete for the win, Compete definitely has saved me a few times even with other disgusting tasting pre's. The flavoring of all 3 Compete flavors is simply amazing, AR Max. Intense is definitely hard to swallow. But if you want them PR setting lifting sessions then you just have to iForce it down.
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    I had peach tea original. Didn't like it. Also had both versions of RL and they taste nearly identical IMO.

Don't get me wrong, its my favorite pre but both versions taste horrid.
    Original peach tea is awesome. I have two tubs. Fantastic workouts.
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

Haha man up, always being told that maybe I shud! Nah I do get it down, but I don't know how someone can like the grape, mine honestly has no flavour at all, not even a hint of grape it just taste like that horrible after taste that gets left behind in your mouth after biting a dexaprine tab in half

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drastically improved flavors are in the works. RL first, then the others.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Drastically improved flavors are in the works. RL first, then the others.
    I hope its like the Maximize v2 RL, that was one of my fav tasting pre's
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    I hope its like the Maximize v2 RL, that was one of my fav tasting pre's
    Definitely still have a few tubs of Max v2 RL
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maximize Intense - Grape Ape *******. I knew they forgot a word.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.