cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Holiday Mass Gainer Recipe

I don't post here that often anymore, but here's a small contribution. Let me know what you guys think

For starters, this shake will be over 40 ounces in total volume when you're finished, so you will have to use a huge blender like my 64 ounce one, or split the recipe in half or thirds.

Also, I do not drink this in one sitting. I don't think anyone could? (Yes, that's a challenge, semi-srs).

Ingredients you will need:

>Milk (I use whole, 3.25% milk fat content)
    >Egg nog
    >Mass gainer (I use vanilla Russian Bear)
    >Whey powder (I use Dymatize cookies and cream, this is optional for extra protonz)
    >cinnamon (for taste)
    >Vanilla extract (for taste)
    >Ice cubes (for a frosty shake or if you plan on sipping on the whole thing throughout the day)

The recipe:

Blend:

>30 oz. whole milk
    >8 oz. egg nog (I use very little because I hate the taste, so feel free to add more)
    >2 scoops RB vanilla mass gainer (You can use a different gainer, but I've found this one to taste the best, provide the largest ratio of protein:carbs and cost the least)
    >2 scoops Dymatize whey cookies and cream (You can use a different whey or none at all, if you like)
    >Add Cinnamon and vanilla extract to taste and ice cubes, if you like

The cals and macros (assuming you use the above ingredients):

2,219 calories

256g carbs
    155g protein
    51g fat

Enjoy!

Happy bulking!
    No boats, no care.