Thread: Help!

jmf2394 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmf2394 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help!

I am training to get big fast! Im dieting, taking supplements and obviously lifting. I began this week and have a few simple questions...

Should i do cardio? (obviously if i wanna gain weight i hafto intake more calories then what im burning but i dont want to not do cardio and get too bulk, i want cuts also)
    If i dont do cardio ,how must i train in order to have a large but athletic body?

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant diet and get bigger at the same time - buy the book Starting Strength and go from there. Dont worry, you arent going to get too big too fast

joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joneso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you wanna get Big and fast then don't even worry about the cardio as long as your following a strict diet. The clean eating will do the leaning for you and heavy lifting will get the masss.