tylertjeep73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to this !! Advice?

Hey I'm a 24 year old guy I'm fairly fit 5'9" 175 just want to bulk up
    I want to get big 200 220 maybe
    I've never lifted weights and am just looking for advice on a workout regime and any supplements to take ??

The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tylertjeep73 View Post
    Hey I'm a 24 year old guy I'm fairly fit 5'9" 175 just want to bulk up
    I want to get big 200 220 maybe
    I've never lifted weights and am just looking for advice on a workout regime and any supplements to take ??
    You don't need supplements first off. Secondly, you're gonna have to get serious about not just lifting, but eating. I was in the same boat as you when I was 24. You gotta eat religiously.
    I must break you.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    TO do it right expect to gain that 25 pounds over the course of a couple of years.

There is lots of informaiton stickied at the top of the forums, start there.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

tylertjeep73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I eat about 6 meals a day if I slow down eating even in the slightest I drop weight insanely fast literally I'm eating till I'm uncomfortable almost every meal and I'm following several meal plans off of quite a few websites which all seem pretty consistent... I started eating to pack on weight before I started lifting about a couple months back
    I also just started drinking protein to try and get some more pre and post workout
    I'm more just looking for a lift schedule ? And any pointers that you big guys with experience can offer "besides eat BIG haha"

HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Read the stickies in the nutrition section and go on the thread named someting got to do with daily calories and/or macros. Then find out your maintenance calories and eat 500 calories over that.

You also need to lift 3x a week with big compound movements that target lots of muscle groups at once. So i would recommend you go on ICF , 5x5 ss , stronglifts etc.. After youve reached a bench of 1.5x bw, a squat of 2-2.5x bw, and a deadlift of 2.5x bw then you can transition into something like a 2-3 day split such a upper/lower and PPL ( Push,Push, Legs.. After a few months if you want you can transition into a split like for example

Monday - back n bis
    Tuesday- chest n tris
    Wednesday - legs and shoulders
    Thursday - forearms, calves, traps, abs.. Etc.

Oh and btw you dont need supplements they are called supplements because they "supplement to your daily protein intake or calorie intake.. So unless you have a hard time getting calories in you wont need supplements..
    If you do need supplements you should get a pre-workout , and protein powder.
    Or if you want just make your own shake with milk, bananas, berries, thick cream..

Anyways gl on bb'ing im sure you"ll love it.