DavidArriolas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 202lbs/18%bf.60daychallenge. Goal: 10%bf.. Any advice??

I am 6'1" and 26 years old. I am currently at 202lbs, 18%bf. I want to be 185lbs, 10%bf. I consume
    Approxamently 2300 calories, 70g fat, 100-160g carbs, 260g protein.
    I do fasted cardio in the morning, keeping heart rate between 138-148. I also workout 5-6 days a week. 4-6 sets per muscle group, 6-12 reps, 2min rest periods.
    Supplements: animal pak multivitamin, xtend intraworkout amino acids, 1/4 scoop serious mass for post workout (carbs), whey protein, casein protein (night), bulletproof (night).
    I am dead serious about getting to my goal. I will take any advice. Thanks.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you lost only PURE fat (impossible) you would need to be around 182, id plan on being around 175 when you get to 10% from lbm loss. Id drop the mass stuff, you dont need it, you also dont need to take casein at night, no idea what bulletproof is. You should probably take fish oil, has tons of benefits and stupidly cheap.
    Id aim for 1% bodyweight loss per week max to retain muscle mass. Also would drop protein a solid 40g since you dont need that much, especially if you are getting it from supplements. 1.1g per lb of lbm should be fine (181g). Use the rest on carbs.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

DavidArriolas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    if you lost only PURE fat (impossible) you would need to be around 182, id plan on being around 175 when you get to 10% from lbm loss. Id drop the mass stuff, you dont need it, you also dont need to take casein at night, no idea what bulletproof is. You should probably take fish oil, has tons of benefits and stupidly cheap.
    Id aim for 1% bodyweight loss per week max to retain muscle mass. Also would drop protein a solid 40g since you dont need that much, especially if you are getting it from supplements. 1.1g per lb of lbm should be fine (181g). Use the rest on carbs.
    Appreciate the advice. Bulletproof is a night time supplement by muscle pharm which helps recovery. I have a bottle of fish oils I need to put to use.. When is the best time to take it?

xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DavidArriolas View Post
    Appreciate the advice. Bulletproof is a night time supplement by muscle pharm which helps recovery. I have a bottle of fish oils I need to put to use.. When is the best time to take it?
    anytime.
    Disregard bodyweight, acquire aesthetics.
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★
    ♦♦♦TBB FB Chat Crew Founders♦♦♦
    Current / Goal (one year or less)
    DL: 180KG / 180KG @ 80.0kg 1/9/2013
    SQUAT: 140KG / 140KG @ 79kg 24/8/2013
    BENCH: 80KG / 100KG @72.4kg

SMALL CALVES CREW

"It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace

CS123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe this excel sheet helps? Just scroll to the bottom and download 'my diet plan excel sheet www(dot)true-natural-bodybuilding(dot)com/bodyfat(dot)html
    I think this is very nice it helps you calculate your intake of kcal and your macros. (Remove <> before html)