ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Membership Deletion

My forum rank was green , I posted a few comment about Islam and an overnight dropped bellow -500.000

how did it ? I think this is not a forum for nuetral ? Are you taking into two people in this way ? Greens and Reds ? Greens are good people and Reds are bad people ? I want to delete my membership, please.

Thanks

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like you've talked to much **** on the forum, which is why you got red.

People here won't red you if your respectful. Start being a little bitch and disrespectful and people will red you.

Red = Your disrespectful and/or you only see things YOUR way and no one elses.

Deleted your account.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LoL okey please delete, I'm waiting. you cannot speak in front of me , you can speak only from computer, so Im laughing delete ! hurry up.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, since I know where you live, idiot. I'd speak right in your ****ing face if I knew your address. Believe me.
    USMC.

Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Yes, since I know where you live, idiot. I'd speak right in your ****ing face if I knew your address. Believe me.
    LOL! hahhahahahha. Are you in moskow ?

You want your account deleted yet you sit here and still talk on BB?

Theres a reason your account is red. Just like it says, the scum of the board. I guess that hits your life as well, yes?
    USMC.

You want your account deleted yet you sit here and still talk on BB?

Theres a reason your account is red. Just like it says, the scum of the board. I guess that hits your life as well, yes?
    yes Im going to this site for 1 year, not new. Only my membership was new, wrong decision for me.
    Yes my account red because mods did it, because I defended islam in a few dirt christian, its the only reason.

reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Looks like you've talked to much **** on the forum, which is why you got red.

People here won't red you if your respectful. Start being a little bitch and disrespectful and people will red you.

Red = Your disrespectful and/or you only see things YOUR way and no one elses.

Deleted your account.
    i didnt talk any sh!t.... just politely asked some simple questions... still 1 day 15,000 next day -75,000... best believe im talkin trash now! makin as many bad posts as i can about the misc. section! but I as well would like to delete my membership since i did nothing wrong and got treated like **** for it, and please not attitude with the response- i'll just give negs, and report! im just makin an honest statement and want my account removed- dont want any trouble or anything to do with anyone on this site- no offense to the good people, but i prefer to be treated fairly...

Originally Posted by reformdfatboy32 View Post
    i didnt talk any sh!t.... just politely asked some simple questions... still 1 day 15,000 next day -75,000... best believe im talkin trash now! makin as many bad posts as i can about the misc. section! but I as well would like to delete my membership since i did nothing wrong and got treated like **** for it, and please not attitude with the response- i'll just give negs, and report! im just makin an honest statement and want my account removed- dont want any trouble or anything to do with anyone on this site- no offense to the good people, but i prefer to be treated fairly...
    Yeah you want to be treated fairly? look at your post.
    USMC.

reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I did absolutely NOTHING wrong... and the "talking sh!t" i'm referring to is a post i made in the personals forum warning new ppl to stay away from the misc. sections... that's as bad as it gets for me! i am usually an extremely polite person, i was very upset about being negged for POLITELY asking a few questions... i was totally unaware that making a post or commenting on an "older" thread was called bumping and i also didn't know that it was frowned upon- but the ppl who negged me and made rude, snide, and disrespectful comments to me for something i didnt know about was completely uncalled for... the only thing i will be doing from now on is using the site to track my progress, nutrition, and workouts... from a seperate profile... being negged put me out of the running for several opportunities that were exciting and promising, and i am going to pursue my career through a completely different route. im still highly aggrivated over the situation, but im man enough to admit that i may have over-reacted a bit. its just very frustrating to see something you worked very hard for get negated and undone because a few ppl wanted to be mean and pick on the new guy! and i will give you credit for not giving attitude! while your comment was a bit sarcastic, it was MUCH nicer than the comments i recieved from those who upset me! sarcasm i can deal with- being rude and disrespectful is not tolerable because i alway live by the philosophy of treating ppl the way i wish to be treated- btw in my anger and frustration i didnt quite word my previous post the way i should have and im sorry if it upset you in any way!

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by reformdfatboy32 View Post
    I did absolutely NOTHING wrong... and the "talking sh!t" i'm referring to is a post i made in the personals forum warning new ppl to stay away from the misc. sections... that's as bad as it gets for me! i am usually an extremely polite person, i was very upset about being negged for POLITELY asking a few questions... i was totally unaware that making a post or commenting on an "older" thread was called bumping and i also didn't know that it was frowned upon- but the ppl who negged me and made rude, snide, and disrespectful comments to me for something i didnt know about was completely uncalled for... the only thing i will be doing from now on is using the site to track my progress, nutrition, and workouts... from a seperate profile... being negged put me out of the running for several opportunities that were exciting and promising, and i am going to pursue my career through a completely different route. im still highly aggrivated over the situation, but im man enough to admit that i may have over-reacted a bit. its just very frustrating to see something you worked very hard for get negated and undone because a few ppl wanted to be mean and pick on the new guy! and i will give you credit for not giving attitude! while your comment was a bit sarcastic, it was MUCH nicer than the comments i recieved from those who upset me! sarcasm i can deal with- being rude and disrespectful is not tolerable because i alway live by the philosophy of treating ppl the way i wish to be treated- btw in my anger and frustration i didnt quite word my previous post the way i should have and im sorry if it upset you in any way!
    nice post, reps on recharge

Srs
    ...till we meet again