View Poll Results: Do You Care If Men Post Their Pictures

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Care - Make Them Stop

12 25.00%
  • No I Don't Care - Let Them Be

36 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

Men Posting Pics In This Section

What are the ladies opinion on this? We have in the rules that it's a no-go but they still do it. If the ladies feel strongly about this we will ban for guys posting their pics in this section. If you don't care, neither do we.

Please vote.

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm all for pictures. Please don't take away our 'men in towels' thread.

I'm not a fan of the 'rate me' threads...but they don't bother me to the point of thinking anybody should be banned.

My 2 cents. Thank you for asking.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont care but they should post (pics) in the title so we can ignore if we want :-)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You wont get rid of me that easy!

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    I'm all for pictures. Please don't take away our 'men in towels' thread.

I'm not a fan of the 'rate me' threads...but they don't bother me to the point of thinking anybody should be banned.

My 2 cents. Thank you for asking.
    I'm talking about actual users here posting pics of themselves!

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    I'm talking about actual users here posting pics of themselves!
    I support this.

Have people been offended by pics of users here? I feel like if the pics stay within the guidelines set forth by bb.com, then they are acceptable here in fem misc.

I'm a fairly new member...maybe I missed something.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    interesting thread, wonder what the votes will look like

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whatever it is I think there should be a distinction made between "Hey here's my pics. Please tell me if you think I'm attractive or ugly" vs something like, "OP you went to xyz place for the summer? So did I. Here I am w/my friends last year."

I don't really mind either but then again, I'm not the one being asked to rate... (though I usually do rate on a scale of one to rape material)
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the rate me threads.

Gives me a chance to spam with gifs

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmpf.

I guess my "Men in Tights" thread should be taken down then?

Here is my take:

Both men and women on this site have incredible bodies that they work hard for. In fact, I find both inspirational and motivating.

I don't see why it is wrong for men to post pics here as long as they are appropriate.

This is a bodybuilding site after all.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Men in Tights thread deleted.

And I'll tell you I went to google images to find pics to start off the thread and NOTHING compared to what a lot of these guys on this forum have!!!

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm liking all pics. Men, women, food. I ignore rate me threads because most of the men who post them look like girls with short hair and no curves. Effin weird.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't mind guys posting pics in the men in towels thread, for example, or to ask advice about clothes, style etc.

I don't particularly like the 'rate me' threads.

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Hmpf.

Here is my take:

Both men and women on this site have incredible bodies that they work hard for. In fact, I find both inspirational and motivating.

I don't see why it is wrong for men to post pics here as long as they are appropriate.

Just my 2 cents.

And I'll tell you I went to google images to find pics to start off the thread and NOTHING compared to what a lot of these guys on this forum have!!!
    This.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    there's a million and one rate my looks threads floating around at any given time in da big misc for anyone who wants to go look at them..
    does it bother me if they show up? only when we get flooded with them..

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It only bothers me when they're not hot.

Not srs.

Kinda srs.

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I don't mind guys posting pics in the men in towels thread, for example, or to ask advice about clothes, style etc.

I don't particularly like the 'rate me' threads.
    ^^This is pretty much how I feel too. I don't mind a few "rate me" threads because I can just ignore them. But I also wouldn't want the boards flooded with them.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    ^^This is pretty much how I feel too. I don't mind a few "rate me" threads because I can just ignore them. But I also wouldn't want the boards flooded with them.
    That problem can be avoided by the creation of a specific thread for men to receive ratings. It can be named something appropriate like "Tell Me I'm Pretty", and the FemMisc will simply encourage visitors to post there and mods can move the initial posts of guys who desire or stupidly make their own threads into it.

By the way, I'm not kidding. "Tell Me I'm Pretty" is a good thread title since guys who want to be rated by the FemMisc are saying just that. The confident ones won't mind because poking a little fun at the request makes it lighthearted, and the ones who take themselves too seriously or pretend they're not asking this may change their mind about posting.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    That problem can be avoided by the creation of a specific thread for men to receive ratings. It can be named something appropriate like "Tell Me I'm Pretty", and the FemMisc will simply encourage visitors to post there and mods can move the initial posts of guys who desire or stupidly make their own threads into it.

By the way, I'm not kidding. "Tell Me I'm Pretty" is a good thread title since guys who want to be rated by the FemMisc are saying just that. The confident ones won't mind because poking a little fun at the request makes it lighthearted, and the ones who take themselves too seriously or pretend they're not asking this may change their mind about posting.
    Could make a non-gender specific "Boost Your Ego" photo thread.

MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000) MightySTAR1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    where are these threads lol? I want to check them

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post

Not srs.

Kinda srs.
    You are totally cereal.

Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post

Would post in, because honestly.... I have days when all I need is a big e-hug and to be told I'm pretty. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be adored is there?

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Not srs.

Kinda srs.
    I'll stop posting my pictures then.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

markharding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Hmpf.

Here is my take:

Just my 2 cents.

Men in tights?

Men in towels?

Ladies, what are we to you? Sex objects??? Lol

Next there will be a men in panties thread lol!!!

Not srs.

Kinda srs.
    How shallow lol

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    You are totally cereal.

Would post in, because honestly.... I have days when all I need is a big e-hug and to be told I'm pretty. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be adored is there?

Am I that transparent?

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by markharding View Post
    How shallow lol
    Who are you? Nevermind... doesn't matter.

Am I that transparent?
    Yup, but I prefer looking at pretty people too.

[QUOTE=acrawlingchaos;1004183733]Who are you? Nevermind... doesn't matter.

New here... Sorry was only joking

Originally Posted by markharding View Post
    New here... Sorry was only joking
    HA!!! SO sensitive. I think someone needs to be told they are pretty. ^^^

HA!!! SO sensitive. I think someone needs to be told they are pretty. ^^^
    Haha... Why? Are you offering? Lol

DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not srs.

Kinda srs.
    Hmm well that depends on taste so it's very individual.

Could make a non-gender specific "Boost Your Ego" photo thread.
    Bingo, not a bad idea at all...

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)