Jahoui has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

all my overweight is in the lower body part..need advices

First of all i would like to introduce myself as it is my first thread on this forum...
    I am a 26 Moroccan college student.. i currently live in Turkey...
    Here is my story :
    Untill 18 yo i was about 56 kgs for 155 cm...alittle overwight but happy with my body..
    College begined and because of stress and overeating i was gaining some 2 or 3 kgs sometimes more and i was about 60/58..
    3 years ago i left my country to achieve my degree in Turkey...soooo much stress..new eating habits...alooooot of junk foods...
    I had crises when i was just eating like a maniac...
    Result is...16 kgs extra...in 2 years...
    Last year i made the decision to have the body i allways dreamed of...i lost all these 16 kgs..
    I am now about 61 kgs with a 32 bf %..muscle mass is 17..
    So i am in the same weight like before...buut...i want moooore...i want a really bikini body..i am now eating clean and sometimes i workout...i am cheating sometimes but it is ok i guess...
    The problem is my saddlebags..they don't seem to be affected by my weight loss...i really lost everywhere but my hips and it makes me really sad..

I hitted a plateau...i guess my body think that his good weight is about 60...i eat really clean but my fat loss seems to stop...

I want to begin bodybuilding ...to have a more lean mass and lose mooooore fat...
    I am not in hurry...6 months is what i expect...but sooner the results will come sooner i will be able to love my body..

I need your advices...your thoughts..
    saddlebags will they disappear in 6 months ??
    I am kind of depressed as my scale didn't give me good news this week...please i need to have advices of people who are or were in my case or something alike..
    Thank you in advance.

PS: the english is not my mother language so i am sorry if there is any mistake..i am sure there will be alot of.and sorry for my looong thread .

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)

quq`1

As a female, your lower body is usually the hardest part to reduce body fat ("overweight" area).

You said:
    So i am in the same weight like before...buut...i want moooore...i want a really bikini body..i am now eating clean and sometimes i workout...i am cheating sometimes but it is ok i guess...

If you want to really improve/lean out then you will need to eat a proper calorie deficit (not eat as much). If you are eating too much, then you will not lean out. Instead of "cheating", pick some foods you enjoy (the foods you are "cheating" with) and eat small amounts that still fit your meal plan.

Have your cake and eat it too |

Thank you for giving an answer..
    Actually i eat vegies..fruits...unprocessed foods ...low fat dairies and whole grains .. i also begined to eat some flaxseeds for omega 3 and everyday i have a 10 gr dark chocolate...no sugar..no added salt...green tea..fruits tea...a good amount of water...
    Cheating is really rare..for ex yesterday i was with a friend..and with a coffe we ate cheesecake..i had only one big spoon on my plate...and it was enough...
    I am eating salads every meal...when i get hungry at night i am having a whey shake...
    Sometimes i suspect a leptine decreasing ..because i begin to feel alot of hunger..
    I am depressed but i am gonna stick yo my diet and i am looking for a beginner weight lifting programm to begin with...
    I am sure i ll get results...i ll not give up...
    Happy new year by the way

MsFatLossBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definitely agree with Sonti, Diet is KEY. Do you know how much water you are drinking? try tracking it, I drink at least a gallon everyday. Everyone hits plateaus, that just means you might need to change something up- either change up your workout or change something in your diet.
    Also the scale is not an accurate measurement of progress because muscle weighs more than fat. Take measurements or see how different your cloths are fitting.
    Gook Luck!! KEEP GOING....that's the real secret!
    Fatlosslikeaboss.com

********:
    http://www.********.com/FatLossLikeaBoss

Instagram:
    Ms_FatLoss_LikeABoss

Question

I am very thankfull guys..
    You are right about telling that the diet is the key...the problem is that i am not able to workout at the moment...because of my exams...may be 1 or 2 cardio per week..
    I am really carefull about my intakes...no transfat...no simple sugar...no soda...
    I even think that i am eating too less that my metabolism is slowing down.. becoz i lost one kg of muscle this last 4 weeks...
    Before this diet i lost about 12 kg of fat...
    Another 2 kg of fat since the 1 of decembre BUT after 2 weeks STOPPED ....
    I am really depressed...that doesnt mean that i am going to give up but i only want to lose..even one pound a week is right for me...i only need to understand what is going on...
    I only feel some weakness and some depression....i am in a stressfull moment so my cortisol is high i guess....
    Please need your ideas...
    If it is my metabolism...i m thinking to workout and do bodybg a month later...but to that time..eating clean should be enough to drop 3 or 4 pounds...
    2 weeks without losing fat. ..
    Please guys...more ideas...
    I am thankfull again and happy new year..

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Track your macros, this is very important for your health. Women cannot do a low fat diet because there is a minimum amount that they must take it. Myself I don't go below 46g/day but I often eat a lot more than that. There is a sticky in the nutrition section called Calorie and macronutrient needs. Make sure you follow the advice there to start with respect to diet.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stress won't help - chill out. The body goes through phases. Just work on your diet, weigh and track everything. Don't eat back calories you burn with cardio either.