Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alekofx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny legs no matter what

Okay so i've had skinny legs for all I remember my father had skinny legs etc. could this just be a genetic thing? Now you can't say I dont work on legs I have been training the **** out of my legs because they are so skinny and it annoys the hell out of me in the summer I even biked 5 days a week atleast 5 miles a day and my legs are always the same my dad also had issues with gaining mass on legs he told me he trained his legs all the time and would never see improvements im just wondering could I be doing wrong exercises etc. or is it just genetics?

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back Squats
    Front Squats
    Stiff Legged Deadlift
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls

And eat in a calorie surplus.

Guaranteed gains.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JessUnder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Alekofx View Post
    Okay so i've had skinny legs for all I remember my father had skinny legs etc. could this just be a genetic thing? Now you can't say I dont work on legs I have been training the **** out of my legs because they are so skinny and it annoys the hell out of me in the summer I even biked 5 days a week atleast 5 miles a day and my legs are always the same my dad also had issues with gaining mass on legs he told me he trained his legs all the time and would never see improvements im just wondering could I be doing wrong exercises etc. or is it just genetics?
    Focus on strength training for your legs. You're doing some cardio that effects legs instead. Look up some exercises in the forums (lunges, etc.) And of course calories are a huge factor.

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Alekofx View Post
    Squat. Deadlift. GHR. SLDL. Leg Press. Calf Raises. 2x a week. Eat like a monster and gain some weight and your legs will get big over time. Patience and persistence. I have skinny legs too brah sucks
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My opinion on legs is that they are mostly genetic. I train legs about twice a month, and mine are much larger and defined than my buddy who trains legs at least once a week. Don't give up though OP, do some squats and lunges.

bertsmert7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    shut up and squat
    Bench - 295

Squat - 375

Deadlift - 405