Spartan1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monster Mix for a teen?

So for an early Christmas gift my girlfriend got me this new sup called monster mix, some russian mass gain test boosting sup, and honestly its pretty good, good gains after bout a week, but i caught my little cousin sneaking some(he lives with me that's how he got it). Says he's been doin it for a 4 days, he's 17, 6'4"ish kinda fat, but pretty strong. My question to you all is do you guys think it's safe for him? My biggest fear is that it will mess up his hormone track, and his body will get physically dependent on this **** to make testosterone, like most test boosters do to teens. But their website claims (well used to, it changed a bit) that it won't mess anything hormone wise. Thanks

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like a pretty shtty product.

Originally Posted by Spartan1121 View Post
    My question to you all is do you guys think it's safe for him? My biggest fear is that it will mess up his hormone track, and his body will get physically dependent on this **** to make testosterone, like most test boosters do to teens.
    LOL!
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****