Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to work graveyards doing security. I would start work at 1:00am so I'd be driving to work around 12:45ish, prime time for drunk drivers.

Roads were pretty quiet at that time of night, so I really never thought too much about it. On my way to work one evening, I took the normal rout to work, nothing out of the ordinary. As I drove through downtown, about 5 minutes from my job I start to pass all the night clubs. I was in uniform, thought I was bad ass and I noticed these two black guys standing against the wall glaring at me. I slowed down and made eye contact with them for a few seconds. I was going about 10 MPH and going through a green light. Right as I was in the middle of the intersection, I saw headlights directly to my right. I immediately said "OH FUK" knowing there was going to be an impact. I only saw the headlights for about 1/10th of a second so I couldn't judge how fast he was going, the type of truck. The only thing I knew was I was going to be hit by this vehicle. I gripped the steering wheel and lowered my head bracing for impact. Within another 1/10th of a second, I was T-boned by a car who impacted my passenger side door. I felt glass spray onto the side of my face, cutting it up. Next thing I feel is my seat belt tighten up and I knew he car rolled.

I woke up about 1 minute later to this ghetto black chick yelling "OMG... HE'S DEAD. SOMEBODY HELP ME."

I was stuck upside down with my seat belt keeping me pinned to the seat. I was in about a 10 second daze where I didn't know what was going on. I reached for the radio and realized I was upside down and remembered what happened. I felt this strange feeling come over me and I started to panic. I took the knife out of my pocket, cut my seat belt and freed myself. At this time, a few black people tried to pry my car door open, but it was impossible to open. I started to hear fire and medical on their way and again started to panic even harder. I wasn't sure my injuries because my adrenaline was completely shot.

When I cut myself free I climbed out the window of the passenger side and got to my feet. As I stood up, I was welcomed by about 50 black ghetto people with their mouths open.

I walked over to the curb, sat down and started to take off my security uniform. I checked myself for broken bones and blood. There were no broken bones, hardly any bleeding, and no immediate bruising.

Photos of the car crash (1992 Nissan Pathfinder)

Cliffs:
    -Drunk driver hit me
    -Car rolled over
    -Walked away without any serious damage.
    310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tyler31622 View Post
    When I was 6, I jumped into a deep pool thinking it was shallow because you know how when you look through water it doesn't look as deep? yeah, I drowned, but thankfully somebody was walking by, and saved me.

I also fell 40 FT when I was scaling some rocks with friends while I was younger, surprisingly I didn't break anything, just bruised my back pretty badly, Paramedics said I was the luckiest kid he's ever seen.
    Had a 21 y/o die instantly a few months ago from falling 35', they werent joking when they said you were lucky. EMT brah here lol

mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrsnruB1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one time I was in line with these 100 billion other dudes but then I decided on a whim to be alpha and skirt the line....long story short I fertilized the egg, became a fetus, and everyone else who waited diligently in line died
    Manifest Density

Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grew up on a farm, family breed cattle. When I was a very young child we had a steel cattle yard in pieces leaning against our hay shed (about a tonne's worth of steel). Each of them had a gap about 40cm x 80cm big in them with each individual panel being 3m x 2m in size. I was walking by them and touched them, they collapsed straight over the top of me. I had frozen where I was standing and I went perfectly through the gap in every single one. A step in any direction and I would have been crushed to death. I was so young I didn't understand how lucky I was.
    Last edited by Torarox; 12-29-2012 at 10:37 PM.

hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Grew up in canada and my dad had a place in whistler we went up to for a week every winter since i was 7. when i was 10 i was a pretty good skiier i thought so i decided to hit up a double black diamond run, my dad pussied out and went around the long way on a blue. spent the next 40 mins scared ****less, tried skiing a bunch of times but every time i went straight down id gain speed so fast i couldnt turn or stop, ended up tumbling and flipping 50 feet. about halfway down decided to get on my ass and crawl until i came to a cliff that i wouldve tumbled right off if i wasnt being safe. got to the bottom crying and waited 45 min for my dad to show up.

overdosed twice at 14 and got stomach pumped, i was losin it so i admitted to my mom how fukd up she was and she drove me in trippin balls. i remember the metal tube being stuck down my nose was so horrible by the time if got to my stomach i told them to take it the fuk out of me. ended up drinking a bunch of charcoal wasnt that bad though i was so fukd up

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh man. So many times.

Almost drowned as a kid.

Was jumping on a couch as a kid. Fell onto class table. Get huge piece of glass stuck in my face.

Can't remember anymore right now..

Couple years ago jumping on trampoline. Doing back flips and stuff.

Try a double back flip. Somehow I landed on my neck super hard.

I don't knoe what happened. I laid there for 5 minutes.

I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe. I don't know how I'm alive. Srs
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Be driving with friends over the summer
    -slow kunt in front of us on seemingly empty road
    -friend goes out of lane to pass
    -suddenly semi headlights around the bend ahead
    -kunt speeds up
    -phuking racing alongside this kunt to get past, no time to slow down and re-enter lane, do or die at this point
    -truck coming up really fast
    -life flashes before my eyes
    -swerve ahead of kunt and the truck flies by half a second later
    -literally missed us by like 5-10 feet
    -almost head a heart attack

Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread is making me feel all types of feels bros. I look back and realize I probably shouldn't still be here given everything.

Just shows you to appreciate life and not get caught up in daily monotony / **** that doesn't really matter in grand scheme. BRB spend more time with loved ones.

MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MerryGrifthness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by arsonizt View Post
    several baseball hits to my head in a quite unfair fight, survived with no serious injuries at all
    strong location to post content

brb someone getting murdered on theync.com and a whole bunch of brizillians just watching

Mod neg of peace Hornsnaps4days's Avatar
    Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hornsnaps4days is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    8th grade I got hit by a car while riding my bike across the street, on the crosswalk and everything. Car was probly going about 20-30mph, no helmet. Did a flip, landed on my head, blood from my head everywhere. Ambulance showed up, asked if I was cool, and left. Then the cops came and gave me a $300 ticket for riding my bike on a crosswalk.

Ended up with some serious memory loss. How bout that.
    D.C.I.
    Contrabass

Mod negged for calling Trinity bad names lololololol

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheating it right now
    Leukemia is a poverty cancer.

sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was 14 i did a flip and landed on my head, breaking my neck. Now I have a foot long scar on the back of my neck from surgery. They weren't sure if I would end up paralyzed or dying. While still wearing a neck brace, me and a friend snuck into the second story of this beach house because there was a hot tub on it. The maid came, we panicked, and I jumped over the second story railing. Amazed I didn't mess anything up.

About a year later there was a sand bank way out in the water at the beach. It was right where the bay met the ocean, so it was pretty violent. When the tide came in, I tried to swim back in, but was just getting pulled farther out. I swam easily over a mile along the shore before I finally made it back in.

That's about it, I did things like jumping from roof top to roof top but never really had any near misses doing that.

Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Drank Mr. Clean as a baby
    -Stuck a key in an outlet and it blew up when i was a baby
    I must have been a retarded baby

Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Was by myself on my folks farm last month feeding their animals while they were interstate.
    -Heard rustling in the hayshed and thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, decided I must have been imagining things.
    -Walk out of the shed and come back about 10 minutes later.
    -Walk around a corner, hear rustling again and turn to my left.
    -Right in front of me is an Eastern brown snake reared up and ready to strike.
    -Welcome to Australia.

EDIT: For those who don't know, the Eastern brown snake is the second most venomous land snake in the world.
    Last edited by Torarox; 12-29-2012 at 11:17 PM.

iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000) iQQx is just really nice. (+1000)
    some really lucky miscers ITT

got so drunk that i puked while beeing asleep, was 3 or 4 am in the morning, somehow my mum came into my room finding me grasping for air, dunno if i could have died that night but situations like this are potential life-threatening, happened a second time until finally realizing that i never ever want to be that drunk again, last 3 or 4 years i've been drinking in moderation

i have an intolerance to pretty much every NSAID, had a surgery this febuary and prior to waking me up they treated me with diclofenac(i think) for pain relief, i immediately reacted with a severe asthma attack, luckily i was not conscious at that point but was told later that it was pretty intense, luckily the doctors gained control of it, i probably would have died if i had taken that medicine on my own... now i always have my asthma spray around when taking medicine, you never know...

reading through this thread... i'm actually quite lucky overall lol
    Last edited by iQQx; 12-30-2012 at 04:50 AM.
    ಠ_ಠ

WITNESS
    *always pick 4 crew*
    [Misc Fishermen Crew]

homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't really think I've had any close calls.

I cut my head open pretty badly as a baby but I can't remember that as I was too young. Apparently I turned around in my buggy at a pool, and as it was in a puddle my movement caused it to slip over and I split my head open on a broken tap.

Last year I had a scary moment but wasn't close to death. Was snowboarding off piste and there was epic pow conditions. I had snow all over my goggles and couldn't see much. I went in through this small gap inbetween 2 trees and next moment all I know is I'm falling. I was terrified as I could only see white, had no idea what was going on and thought I had gone off a cliff or something and was going to die. Then I hit the a floor face first and a bit like a belly flop, surprised I didn't bust up my face as I remember my goggled being compressed really hard into my eyes. Looked up to see I'd fallen about 15-20ft onto a flat icy cat track for cross country skiers. So not a big fall, but still surprising I was completely unhurt and it was mainly just scary.

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cudent really breath well when i was born for whatever reason, so i had those breathing tubes in me or some kind of breathing device, i supposedly tore it off, which for w/e reason the hospital didnt know babies could do. stopped breathing and had to be resuscitated

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was 9yrs old - snooker ball stuck in my throat
    11yrs old - went on holiday, got to our hotel immediatly dived into deep end of pool had to be saved by lifeguard lol
    14- cycling full speed down hill , car comes out of no where i just narrowly brush the bonnet
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lost control of my car on the highway on my way to work seven years ago. Car swerved into all three lanes and then stalled just as it was heading for the median. Other cars had ample warning and gave way when they saw me and let me restart the car and continue on. A few years later, I nodded off behind the wheel of my company's truck and then woke up just in time to slow down before driving right into workers and cops by a fallen power line.

I thank God everyday no one got hurt or worse.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit a turn going 120 on the autobahn, tires lost traction, somehow regained control, went to Octoberfest later that day then almost drank myself to death.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

Registered Ruser Jalalalalalala's Avatar
    Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got hit by a car once while riding my bicycle (was actually standing still waiting to cross the road). Didn't hit me all that hard but I was knocked off my bike onto the road, when I looked up I saw a bus approaching me that would have never been able to stop in time, but it missed my head by a few inches. So basically I didn't cheat death but I think it was the closest I've ever been to dying.
    The kunt in the car said he hit his brakes but he slid through bc of the rain (which is BS). Didn't really get hurt or anything but it turned out later that he lived in the neighbourhood where I was paperboy (fuk yeah ****ty jobs at Age: 13). Needless to say he never got his newspaper from me and I pissed in his mailbox a couple of times.

Nah jk I delivered his paper every week and lived happily ever after.

beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000)
    - Going up Mt Barney (Elevation 1,359 m (4,459 ft)) up the logans ridge side

- Right near top after doing a lot of scrambling up volcanic rock

- I'm the least experienced with climbing in the group

- The last climb is really sketchy and even the guys that climb regularly have trouble getting up

- I'm last everyone charges ahead after they get past this bit but I lose my footing and slide down the really rough rock face on my stomach, scraping knees, palms and arms and stop myself with a tree before i fall off another drop, which would have either left me badly injured or dead.

- Engage beast mode

- Growl and grunt as I charge up the last bit while not a **** is being given as I doubt I could catch myself again if I fell and there's only one way up from where I was.

The way we went up is the purple arrow, red dot is about where I fell.

purple square is this mother ****ing crazy thing:

320 meter free climb and scary as ****.

I can't imagine the kind of people that do that

- Still a bit shaky when it comes to rock climbing after that ****.

QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TSFP View Post
    My freshman year of high school our basketball teams uniforms were all blue. After one of our games our team went to eat at McDonalds. While the rest of my team was inside I decided to head back to the bus. On my way there a group of Nortenos (mexican gangsters who wear red) in a car same me wearing all blue and rolled up on me. Two of them in the backseat pulled out pistols and I ran like hell to the bus. When they saw that it was a school bus they probably realized I was just a school kid in a basketball uniform. So yeah if that bus wasn't around I would been shot lol
    mexico gon mexico

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. mis-diagnosed severely collapsed lung, went by chance to have xray on back, and they picked up the collapsed lung. after got told i could of easy died due to the extent of the collapse and as i have damaged lungs anyway from when i was a child

2. contracted a severe type of the fatal falciparum malaria in Uganda, came on within 10 days (very very quick) and was resistance to anti-malarial i was taking, again got saved by pure chance, obviously wasn't feeling well had flight back to England later that night, thought i had food poisoning went to hospital to pick up some drugs to stop me being sick, doctors realized straight away i had malaria. got told if i had of got on the plane (9 hour flight) i would not of made it
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -felt asleep in the sauna at 100°C
    -when is was a kid I ate some mushrooms in the forest which, years later I've found out, were deadly poisonous
    -got almost stabbed with a screwdriver in my ribcage/lungs

there were a lot of other things but I have a very bad memory and can't recall

Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZAPATON View Post
    This was a bit hard to understand, could you MSPaint what you did?
    Haha, I don't think so.

Basically when you push the stick forward, the jet should descend. It wouldn't due to a faulty switch.
    USMC Naval Aviator - F/A-18 Hornets

"At rotation we spontaneously become heart-breakers and life-takers."

Dodge Viper SRT-10

"You're among Spartans now, so stand up and try not to say anything stupid."

>>>--GO-NOLES--;;->

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

HardWork . Diet . Passion atfitness's Avatar
    atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    close brah. Stay safe
    I am trying to build muscle, if you have successfully done it and have few minutes to spare please inbox me what has worked for you. Thanks! :D

beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dantes230 View Post
    after reading all of these im starting to think that people who die because of freak accidents / diseases arent unlucky , the rest of us are just lucky to be alive.

another story : when i was 3 years old i was home alone , i drank a cup of coffee that was lying on the table , got like 500+ $ from my fathers wallet, then climbed on top of the radiator which was under the window ( was living in an ap. 7 stories high ) . once up there the window was at the level of my ankle , so basically once wrong move and i would fall .

started throwing the money and could hear people cheering me from down below to throw some more , then the kitchen door opened and my mother freaked out after seeing me there , but she faked being playfull , laughing and chit so i wouldnt panic or get scared , trip and fall out the window.

needless to say got a big ass whoping after that so i wouldnt do it again
    u wot m8?

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    was hiking this with few family members(my first time here)

i was 15 or 16 and as i was walking i started sliding on some dirt towards the edge. but stopped myself.
    On the way back down I got seperated from the group and I was alone, was worried it would get dark soon so I continued my way back down.
    Got to the valley floor and didnt know where to go, no water/food/money.NOW DARK.
    finally saw a bus got help, found campsite(backpackers) and group, got yellled at hard.
    probably walked about 20 hard miles that day.
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn mine was pretty close. I'm here miscing and living by probably one or less of one second difference.

-My age was less than 10 years old, I can't remember exactly what it was
    -Was going to my aunts house with my parents in the car, I was in the back seat.
    -I opened the door that is next to the other side of the road, not to the sideway. I didn't watch the street.
    -I was just about to go outside of the car, and next thing I see is the door flying over the street
    -A fuking delivery truck took it away. It could have been my life.

1 second less, and cool story bro.
    "God gave you the shoes to fit you, so put 'em on and wear 'em"

++ Positive Crew ++
    *Colombian Misc Crew*
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    MISC Approaches/Pick-Up Crew (Beginner)