dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Resistance & Strength Training for Bulking Opinions wanted...

Goal: Eat Big Lift Big Hopefully Get Big.
    Guys looking to pack on the muscle this program was made for me by an armature body builder when I was in the states. What do you think of it for bulking.

Every exercise will be completed within a 4 set range with 6-8 reps for Primary movements initialled (P) and 8-10 reps for Secondary movements (S).
    There will be 60 seconds rest period between each set.

Day 1 : LEGS

Squats: P
    Quad Extensions:S
    Straight Leg Dead lift: S
    Calf Raises: S

Day 2 : BACK

Wide Grip Pull Ups: S
    Dead Lift: P
    Barbel Row: P
    Seated Row: S
    Dumbbell Row: P
    Shrugs: P

DAY 3 : CHEST & BICEPS

Bench Press: P
    Incline Press: P
    Flat Flies: S
    Dips: S
    Straight Bar Curl: P
    Incline Dumbbell Curls: S
    EZ Curl: S

DAY 4 : SHOULDERS & TRICEPS

Seated Military Press: P
    Seated Behind The Neck Press: P
    Rear Dealt Flys: S
    Lateral Raises: S
    Rope Extensions + Split: S
    Skull Crushers: P
    Dips: Primary

DIET:
    I aim to hit these numbers daily.
    CALORIES = 3500
    PROTEIN = 300g
    CARBS = 300g
    FATS I dont now how much i should be consuming to be honest.

Any help is appreciated thanks guys.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks a hell of a lot better than most of the stuff posted.

Now you just need a rational system of progression, ie adding weight to the bar regularly. Thus if you get your 8 reps in decent form for squats, add 5lbs(or 2.5kg on a kilo set) next time as a reward. Keep that up for months on end and you'll see progress.

Are you flexible enough for those behind the neck presses?

I can only press behind the head from about the level of the ears when doing Bradford Presses due to messed up shoulders. From the clavicles/shoulders in front is no problem.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jgreystoke View Post
    Looks a hell of a lot better than most of the stuff posted.

Now you just need a rational system of progression, ie adding weight to the bar regularly. Thus if you get your 8 reps in decent form for squats, add 5lbs(or 2.5kg on a kilo set) next time as a reward. Keep that up for months on end and you'll see progress.

Are you flexible enough for those behind the neck presses?

I can only press behind the head from about the level of the ears when doing Bradford Presses due to messed up shoulders. From the clavicles/shoulders in front is no problem.
    I train in Brazilian jiu jitsu a few times a week so id be very flexible I have no problems when pressing. If I meet my rep range i add more till im hitting failure between the 6 - 8 or 8 -10. Does it matter on my fat intake?

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dugganst View Post
    I train in Brazilian jiu jitsu a few times a week so id be very flexible I have no problems when pressing. If I meet my rep range i add more till im hitting failure between the 6 - 8 or 8 -10. Does it matter on my fat intake?
    I'd eat like .6-1g per pound of body weight. I'm 151lbs and usually get about 90-115g a day.

Your program looks ok, quite a bit of work, not 100% but should those deadlifts be before leg extensions and before pull ups.

Also 3 sets of rows is a little much isn't it? Maybe drop one and do something different like weighted hypers.

Again I think these are good ideas but I am no professional

Edit: not that it is harmful but depending on your weight 300g of protein is overkill. I'm 151lbs and consume 170g tops usually.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SdvsB View Post
    I'd eat like .6-1g per pound of body weight. I'm 151lbs and usually get about 90-115g a day.

Your program looks ok, quite a bit of work, not 100% but should those deadlifts be before leg extensions and before pull ups.

Also 3 sets of rows is a little much isn't it? Maybe drop one and do something different like weighted hypers.

Again I think these are good ideas but I am no professional

Edit: not that it is harmful but depending on your weight 300g of protein is overkill. I'm 151lbs and consume 170g tops usually.
    3 sets of row is not that much. you should have at least a 1:1 ratio with pulling to pressing. So a pull exercises for every press.

He has 5 presses and 5 rows...very solid and will keep his shoulder in good health.
    OG